sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

1v1? (WAR)

Started by Daddy Mack, October 21, 2023, 08:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Reminiscing on the east side of Flint Michigan is Daddy Mack white hi tops, blue jeans, a black t-shirt and cheap sunglasses covering theme eyes while his blonde hair lays down his shoulders. The Showsteala set to open the return to Monday Night WAR in a tag team match with ANA and himself facing fellow IXF members, Taylor Andrews and Chris Orton. Mack walking around the rubble of a old factory with no way to tell what may have been built here. Only way to tell it was once a factory is by the somewhat of a square the large lot sort of forms with its outline as most of it has been cleaned up. Mack just stands there somewhere in the middle looking around and smiling as he remembers what he once built right in that very spot before he ever made it in Japan, or Mexico, or before anything he learned in the Dungeon. Long before he ever made Detroit city is home, Mack stood here in Flint building Wrestling Underground, building his own legacy.)

"The pressure is always on which is why the term no pressure does not exemplify anyone more than I. But we already knew that, ANA beat it into everyone's heads for years with Viper in his ear. I just had to kick him in the face a time or two and ANA got his head on right, although his appearances have been sparse lately and I hope he shows up for WAR. Ya think since he quite being SEF Owner he would maybe have more time to be a better in ring performer? But I guess its always gotta rest on the shoulders of the man who just don't care how much you wanna stack on, I can carry 'em all!!!"

(Mack with that sarcastic grin a blazing bright as he carries on to say.)

"Hell Taylor Andrews, maybe you and I should just go one on one, or 1v1 as the kids say these days! You and I sweet cheeks, and I won't even make you defend your pretty little title, unless you ready to lose to me!? Chris may show up to help ya though, he been doing ok I think, I seems to want in with us in IXF, so I don't know, maybe he's just getting older and realizes the benefit to being brothers with the best in the business!?! However, the best in the business is standing right here boys and girls, children of all ages, put your f'n parents to bed cause discretion is highly advised and will always be completely ignored!! WAR is back and IXF versus IXF is what we got going on to kick off Monday Night. I don't even care who follows us, or tries to follow me! Cause ya see, ANA or not, I will shine, I whill show up, and I will stand up taller than all ya all ever can. Hell. I could care less about IXF these days cause yea, I started the rebellion, but this ANA's team. I'm just a founding member and I will ride it out to the end, if that ever happens, I will see this rebellion out to wherever it takes us. I am taking that Universal Championship one of these days and I am a very patient man, but Taylor Andrews, you know what to consider that, so take it how ya want. I ain't in no hurry and ain't nobody gonna tell me how to live, so I'm going to WAR, Monday Night WAR, and I'll see ya there Taylor, Chris, hopefully ANA, but hey, I don't need him to put the pressure on cause I just did that."

(Mack smirks and walks away.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF