sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya is Upset About Losing The Match

Started by Tonya Walker, October 24, 2023, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya walker and her sister lexi, are shown in the backstage area she looks like she been crying since her team lost the tag team match, lexi tries to calm her down, they both got large slushies and food in bags with them, tonya can barley talk, lexi then begin to talk.

Lexi Walker.i dont believe this it was not your fault Tonya that we lost, this was our chance to highly inpress simon and we lost but next week is going to be a hole lot better.

Tonya Walker. i let everyone down i tried to win i tried very hard, it sucks we lost i don't know im not going to give up, im not going give up im so nervous right now

Tonya Walker i Don't know what Simon Thinks of us right Now, We Need This 2 Work,we need it to work we can i believe we can.

Tonya stil in tears a bit and somebody begin to talk.
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF