sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR Card

Started by Daddy Mack, October 29, 2023, 08:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win their matches?

Fatal 5 Way Match : Chris Orton
0 (0%)
Fatal 5 Way Match : Daddy Mack
3 (60%)
Fatal 5 Way Match : Havoc
0 (0%)
Fatal 5 Way Match : J X Cash
1 (20%)
Fatal 5 Way Match : Taylor Andrews
2 (40%)
8 Star Tag Team Match : Simon Lee Nash + Black Crow + Tonya Walker + Lexi Walker
5 (100%)
8 Star Tag Team Match : Rob Ruckus + Bill Roberts + Samantha Fame + Mark Jackson
1 (20%)
Prison Yard : PBR
3 (60%)
Prison Yard : Josh Dobbes
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 14, 2023, 08:24:11 PM

Linked Events

• WAR

WAR Arena in Flint, MI

Daddy Mack

WAR
 rs
 Date/Time: Monday, November 13th, 2023
Venue: WAR Arena in Flint, MI
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
rs
rs
Fatal 5 Way Match

Chris Orton v. Daddy Mack v. Havoc v. J X Cash v. Taylor Andrews
rs
8 Star Tag Team Match
Simon Lee Nash + Black Crow + Tonya Walker + Lexi Walker
v.
Rob Ruckus + Bill Roberts + Samantha Fame + Mark Jackson
rs
Main Event
Prison Yard
PBR v. Josh Dobbes
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEF TV Event Promos

Daddy Mack

Monday, November 13th, 2023

The arena is all dark but as soon as the sound of a horn blaring out the Assembly and the lights come on. There are 22 United States Army personnel dressed in full dress BDUs all lined up at the top of the ramp in 2 rows of 11 and they all look down to the ring. They all are at parade rest with their hands and arms behind them. A white spotlight comes on with a woman dressed in full Army Delta Blues, ribbons, medals, and a rank of a Lieutenant Colonel on her shoulder, and a pair of black low high heels. Her medals and rank all shine and glisten in the light. Her hair is in a tight bun with a military cap over it. This woman yells out.

?????:
Platoon, A-Ten-Hut!

The platoon comes to attention with a resounding clap of boots.

????:
Platoon, forward March!

Upon closer inspection, this woman is none other than Liz B. Decker. As she gives the cadence, Liz has a very serious look on her face and the sound of her voice is heard so loud and clear throughout the WAR Arena as she commands the soldiers to split and then surround the ring. As all 22 surround the ring and come to full attention after Liz commands them to stop, Liz climbs up the stairs and gets in the ring very carefully. She gets a mic and then speaks her mind.

Liz B. Decker:
I come out to the ring dressed like this to honor those veterans and those that continue to serve our wonderful country. I come out dressed in my uniform to honor those that I would have the privilege of being battle buddies with. This is what I would have looked like if I went through my plan for joining the military and defending our wonderful country. But tonight, I come to this ring dressed like this to be in the back of my fellow IXF brothers and sister. I will help and defend who ever I think needs my help. Tina and Mack, give the X and I'll be at your back like you've been at mine for years. Christopher Orton, the offer goes to you as well but we all know that you have an unvoiced problem with me. My brother made me smart before he died on who he'd trust and so far he's been right. Norm, Mack, and Tina are proving their medal their worth. If I'm the Queen of IXF, prove your worth or I'm gonna excommunicate you from IXF and we'll go to war. Now, Detroit!!!! Who's ready for MONDAY NIGHT WAR?!?!?!

Liz throws the mic down and Trenches by Pop Evil blares through the arena.
rs
Fatal 5 Way Match
Chris Orton v. Daddy Mack v. Havoc v. J X Cash v. Taylor Andrews

Mack and Taylor end up singling each other out to fight away from the ring leaving J X CA$H to knock Chris Orton from the ring after he hits Lights Out on Havoc. X with the Gangsta Splash to Havoc and pins him.

Winner: J X CA$H

The fight continues into the back where security is brought in by Greg Boone to break up Mack and Taylor.
rs
8 Star Tag Team Match
Simon Lee Nash + Black Crow + Tonya Walker + Lexi Walker
v.
Rob Ruckus + Bill Roberts + Samantha Fame + Mark Jackson

Samantha gets the best of Tonya and Mark dominates Black Crow, but Simon Lee takes the fight to Rob and Bill making tags to his partners to keep them in the fight and not let Tonya get overwhelmed by Samantha. Bill gets pinned by Simon to end this one.

Winners: Simon Lee Nash + Black Crow+ Tonya Walker + Lexi Walker
rs
Main Event
Prison Yard
PBR v. Josh Dobbes

PBR shows up drunk and ready to fight with his cane in hand, but finds plenty more toys inside the Prison Yard to tear Josh's flesh open. Josh showing why he is still the Messiah of Violence by putting PBR through table after table with the final count being around twenty, and PBR still stands, and still fights until he drops. Josh dropping him right and left, but the drunk popping back up and both get on top of the cage stuck in the barbed wire where Josh uses it to wrap around PBR's head and neck choking him with it. Josh gets him free and sends PBR back inside the ring through yet another table, then slowly crawls over to climb down and drop the last five feet to the ramp.

Winner: Josh Dobbes

rs
In the back Greg Boone is pacing around until Daddy Mack and J X CA$H show up in the room nodding to each other. Taylor Andrews comes in with her Universal Title on her shoulder glaring at Mack who smirks her way sarcastically. Greg between the stars with his hands up to keep the peace.

Greg "The Bear" Boone
Ok, so I asked you three in here because I want to make sure your all cool with what I am about to announce. This Saturday is Reckless Rebellion from right next door in The Mack Arena and J X CA$H, you won tonight and deserve a Universal Championship match, however, Mack and Taylor were preoccupied with each other and forgot they had a match, so I am thinking at Reckless Rebellion we have J X CA$H versus Daddy Mack versus Taylor Andrews for the Universal Championship!!

Mack nods that its ok as does X.

J X CA$H
Seems fair to me, and a bit more exciting for me to beat both of these goats in one match!

Taylor smirking at that and seems a bit unhappy, but shrugs.

TNA
Odds are not in my favor, but luckily that's why I am a life member of IXF, cause we always defy the odds!

Greg nods ok and seems relieved.

Greg "The Bear" Boone
That's great! Should be a hell of a match on Saturday and you three will open the show as following your match will be a Universal Title Contenders match and the main event is for the 6 Star Tag Team Championship, but that's it tonight, so for my good buddy Nick Miller at ringside, to everyone watching, have a goodnight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF