sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

All Week and twice next week as we head back to WAR on the 13th

Started by Daddy Mack, October 30, 2023, 01:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(So it was an interesting night as is usually the case for an SEF TV event and Scorpions Paradise was just that. ANA and Mack did what they said and picked up a win in their match and IXF made a clean sweep by beating The Triad. However, The Triad kept the 6 Star Tag Team Titles after taking Simon out before he even made it to the ring. An interesting night it was, but that was then and this now and now we get to look ahead to November thirteenth for the return to Monday Night WAR back in Flint at the WAR Arena.)

(So we find Mack in room 420A at the SEF Hall which connects the WAR Arena to that other arena SEF owns. Mack laid back on a sofa with a blunt half smoked in his hand which he lifts to his mouth taking another puff and lets hang over the edge of the sofa in his hand. His other arm over his eyes and a black t-shirt with blue jeans and white hi tops show he crashed when he got here, whenever that was. The bar behind the sofa all set up with bar stools and a mini fridge and on either side of the sofa is a mini fridge. A table in front of the sofa and three chairs on the other sides as the sofa is close enough. A shelf with a bong on it behind the chair opposite the sofa side and Mack puffing away at his blunt finally says.)

"I'll be here until the thirteenth of November and maybe longer if Reckless Rebellion is in the other arena!? Monday Night WAR is two weeks away, but with the card stacked up to deliver a performance that should be history making, we may not have enough time to properly hype it, so let's get going boys and girls, let's step the fuck up or just close up shop and go home cause if ya all ain't treating SEF as your home, you got no business being here."

(Mack puffing away at his blunt a few more times and exhales before saying.)

"Ten years ago I wasn't sure if this was my home, hell, nine, eight years ago I still wasn't sure, but nowadays and I feel like it just may be a place to call home. But maybe this place is not a place to call home which is why it seems not many treat it like home. I had to train my own competition for years and I'm still here outlasting them, outlasting everyone, but maybe its just me. Maybe I'm just wired differently and maybe my home is a ring that if it didn't say SEF, I don't know what else it would say. Its been a journey, an adventure, a ride of a lifetime or two and I'm still getting started. Ya all can never measure up to me!"

(Mack sitting up and swinging his legs down hitting the blunt hard a couple times before standing up and exhaling, then moves around to the bar grabbing a double shot glass and a bottle of Makers Mark pouring a double. He hits the blunt, then takes a drink of whiskey and exhales to say.)

"Fatal 5 Way huh, five former World Champions and one of us is currently a World Title holder, so we all know what this match means and anyone, but the champ winning is going to see a title match occur in the future, maybe at Reckless Rebellion and who better to take that title than the leader, the founder, the voice of the rebellion!?!?"

(Mack hitting his blunt and sets it in an ash tray since its getting small and not smoking. He sips his whiskey and turns to lean on the bar staring into the glass behind the bottles as he says.)

"Like I said, I'll be here all night, all week, and for the next two weeks this is my home, SEF is my house, and you're welcome to enjoy the fucking show."

(Mack raising his glass to slam it down and pour another, then take his glass around to sit on the sofa with a sarcastic grin.)

Taylor Andrews

(So its that time for the Universal Champion to make her appearance for WAR and here she comes swaying her hips through the door of the IXF room with the title strapped around her waist and her ring gear fastened up ready to fight. Taylor makes her way to the bar grabbing the bottle of Makers Mark and a glass to walk back around to the table taking a seat on Mack's right as he sits on the sofa sipping his whiskey. The Golden Gal pouring her own glass and raises it to Mack to take a sip, then smiles.)

TNA
You're home huh, well its about time ya got back, Mack, now we dance tonight and show Chris Orton why he ain't weak, he just ain't good enough to beat us. Havoc is old news, J X Cash, you may have spanked him more than I have, but we all know he likes it from me better!

(Taylor smirking and sets her glass down to reach over grabbing the bong and a jar of buds. She packs the bowl on the bong and grabs a lighter sparking it up to blow some smoke. She passes it to Mack who waves it off for now.)

TNA
You ain't gonna outlast me Mack, no matter how many years you got left, no matter how you just keep getting started, I'm gonna always be here when you are long and gone on your road of immortality. This Universal Championship means to much to me, it means the world to me, and Josh Dobbes had words to say about being hungrier than any to get it. That man has got to be bitter, twenty years and he's still here says he is hungry. Don't be so sure that anyone is hungrier than I because I never stop consuming this business, no matter how long I have to hold this title, I will not stop craving more.

(Taylor grabs her glass raising it to Mack and tosses it all back, then pours another.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF