sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Walker Sisters and Black Crow n Simon Nash in Action.th

Started by Tonya Walker, November 02, 2023, 08:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

the walker sisters are in the middle of the ring Tonya smirks and she then looks around and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker.  All right tonight is another night we need another night of action, and it is going be against Samantha fame, and Rob Ruckus and Bill, Roberts and Mark Jackson, u see a lot of other woman will be scared to face these men but we are totally like Unlike any other woman we do not have any Damm fear we dont scare so easily

Tonya Walker. we been through fear all of our entire lives, and we just grow stronger and stronger every time, somebody tris to put us down we don't ever give up on anything that we do, kick us we are right back up trying to get better and better!

Lexi Walker.u see did u think on what you did to simon nash a couple of weeks ago that you could get the advantage, on us, well im sorry but a couple wins on a couple Bitches like us does not get the Job done!

Lexi Walker we dont go down for anyone, we are coming, and coming again and again, we are coming for the 6 star tag team championships and nothing on gods green earth is going try and stop us!

Tonya Walker. We Came Along far to long to give up Now which is something we don't like doing u bitches don't know what u got coming for u all.

Tonya Walker. me and lexi and Simon Nash, are stronger then ever we never give up we dont know the meaning of the word, this time we are out for Blood do u hear us, we are out for Blood this time we are coming stronger and better even though this is a non title tag team match.

Lexi Walker. this makes us want this match even more so good Luck ru all are going need it

they wait
Tonya Walker.

BlackHeart

the black crow, music hits and she comes out to the ring, walks to the steel steps, climbes under the ring ropes walks to the center of the ring where, the walker sisters, are and she then looks around and she then begin to talk.

Black Crow, let me say this to all of the people we got coming after us in this Match, tonight i may be the new Bitch in Town, and i have yet to have a win but we not going make excuses, we never make excuses,!

Black Crow u see where i come from Losing a match does not make me angry it makes me stronger and i don't seem we get stronger and better by each passing day!

Black Crow. we been through way to many wars, and way to many heartaches and battel wars and lost way to many loved ones to even think about even giving up cause we are not Like that!

Black Crow. u see Samantha rob Bill and mark Jackson we don't care who you are we don't matter what you got against us if u attack somebody we care about! it makes us stronger and want to just destroy you all more and more we think about it makes us want to end u all for good!

Black Crow so tomorrow we hope you all are ready for a fight cause let me say one thing we never give up this is a fight we are coming full force, the black crow has spoken.

somebody then begin to talk

Simon Lee Nash

Simon walks in 

He nods with approval

Simon: I don't need to say much. You pretty much did all the talking on this one. Tonight we get some payback for what happen last week. 

Simon: Let's go out there tonight and kick ass. 

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. Iam so ready to kick some ass time for ass kicking we are in a mood.

they nod for approval and all leave the ring together,
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF