sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Has Something Evil to Say.

Started by Tonya Walker, November 13, 2023, 01:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is shown in a room with darkness, she sipping some wine and she throws a glass at the wall smacks her lips her Blonde hair is all soaked n wet she looks in the camera and she looks as if she is insaine she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. What is Wrong Sam, Rob and Bill Roberts and And Mark Jackson, what wrong Losers are you scared of what me and our family Might do to you all huh, Are you cause i tell you i would be if i was facing me or Lexi and Simon.

Tonya Walker. Because Quite Frankly we are never going to leave any of you Bitches alone, we are coming for your souls, your Lives your 6 Star Tag Team Championships, and there is not a Damm thing anyone can do about it! u see Iam more determined i never been more focused and more psycho then iam right Now! this is not the same ol Tonya Walker you all are use to oh No,

Tonya Walker me and Lexi are far more Worse then before oh yes and im Simon is far more focused as we are so if i was you i would be careful cause your luck is going to Run out!

Tonya Walker. Get it Through your Heads Bitches your done and not a Damm thing anyone can do about it Nothing.

she drinks more Wine and drinks more wine and throws it at the wall and laughs evilly as scene closes. 
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF