sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Prison Yard (WAR)

Started by Josh Dobbes, November 13, 2023, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Dobbes

(Josh stands in front of a backdrop stroking his bearded jaw with a black t-shirt on and blue jeans with his wrestling boots ready to go as this is his ring attire tonight.)

JD
I should be in the fatal five way, but I am not a former World Champion and that is a mistake I will correct before the end of this year. I am coming for you Taylor Andrews, but first I dispose of a former World Champion, a old friend in PBR. We had hardcore wars in SEF that are legendary, we tried to kill each other in deathmatches around the world right here under SEF's flag, all for SEF, all for you people watching. Now we go out in the main event of Monday Night WAR inside a Prison Yard and we do it all over again. PBR ain't half the man he was, but he's still twice the drunk anyone else ever will be and a fight is what we're gonna get. All for the Sports E-Fed network, for you all watching, for the world to bar witness to the most hardcore wrestlers on earth to battle it out as the true best and soon to be World Champion, or Universal Champion, either way I'll take it and run with it for as long as I can, one day, one week, one month, one year, give me all you got and I will give it all back. I can't go home empty handed anymore, I cannot lose this fight. Nearly twenty years I have been here letting too many others go over me and if anyone deserves to be over everyone else, its me. Give me your best and I will give it right back, I will be your best opponent because there is no one hungrier than me, no one has been pushing as hard as I have for as long as I have and I am famished. Its the end game for me, so its the Universal Championship or bust...I am done being your whipping boy.

(Josh throwing his arms up, then down and walks away muttering, "Time to do my own whipping!")

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF