sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Make You Famous (WAR)

Started by Da Gangstas, November 29, 2023, 11:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(Samantha Fame backstage in a dressing room pacing around with a title on her shoulder, the 6 Star Tag Team Title belt hoisted over her nearly bare shoulder. Her halter top wrapped around her arms a bit exposing her shoulders and revealing her mid drift. A pair of matching shorts and ring boots with her knee pads and her neck covered by her halter top wrapping around her throat. Her hair hanging straight down blazing red as one third of the 6 Star Tag Team Championship stops pacing to look up and smile poised with her title ready to go.)

Fame
There is no way these Walkers and this Black Crow are getting their hands on my title or either of the other two. Tonya and her sister Lexi have made Simon Lee Nash work to get them to compete seriously here in SEF, but he has a lot of work cut out for him and maybe more than he can handle. Tonya and Lexi have a lot of work cut out for them and Black Crow, she may be big, but I'm bad and there ain't no one this big in their little trio. I will run this game all over their face come WAR GAMES when my brothers and sister and I run through everyone else and make you all famous, but you will tap out, you will bow to the Famous Monsters.

(Samantha smirking and notices someone walking in turning to them.)

Fame
Hey, where ya been? Where's Rick?

Rob Ruckus

(Rob Ruckus seen in his ring gear smiling at Samantha with his own 6 Star Tag Team Title belt around his waist and arms crossed over his large chest.)

RR
Relax, Rick is here, he is in good hands and he has his 6 Star Tag Team Championship belt close to him because he knows how important this is to The Triad, but yea, WAR GAMES will see the Famous Monsters emerge to be the next best thing about SEF!

(Rob nods to Samantha who smirks.)

Fame
I trust Rick to be here for these titles, I know how important it is that The Triad reigns as 6 Star Tag Team Champions after the years of being the most famous trio in the history of professional wrestling. I always wanted to be in the group, to be where I am now, you guys were like brothers I wish I had and now I got ya, we're gonna keep these belts and we have to go to WAR GAMES and WIN!

(Rob uncrossing his arms and moves to Samantha throwing a big clobbering arm around her like a brother half hugging her with a bit of a squeeze letting her know he's a big brother.)

RR
Anyone messes with you and they get a does of R & R or I'll just Rogue Kick them in the face until they learn not to fuck with the Famous Monsters. But tonight, The Triad rides again and we do it as the best damn trio in the business, Rick Reynolds who is The Scorpion, Samantha Fame whop will make you famous, or-

Fame
Or you will tap!

RR
and myself, a man of many names throughout SEF, from humble beginnings as not just a jobber, but The Jobber, Bob The Jobber to Brooklyn Bomber, thank you Bubba Ray Dudley. I evolved right in front of the world and I got no shame about it, I learned, I took my lumps, and I am still here, still a champion and one of second ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions in history. Now its time to go make a little more history when we headline Monday Night WAR.

(Rob squeezes Samantha again and messes her hair, so she clubs him in the arm and chases him out of the room as they get ready to kick off WAR.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF