sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

knighthawk stats

Started by Knighthawk, March 07, 2024, 01:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Knighthawk
The Dark Prince

"Gerald Butler"

Character Name
Knighthawk The Dark Prince

Birthdate
10/31/86

Height
6'5"

Weight
245Lbs

Hometown
London England

Wrestling Style
Knighthawk is A innovative technical wrestler.He is the type that likes to pick apart his opponents body  until he finds the one part that is the weakest spot.He loves to torture his opponent and is very cruel about it before finally finishing them off with his finisher (Out Of Your Misery)"Cradle Piledriver"

Theme Music
Skin Carver by Danzig

Black Mass By Danzig

Finishing Move

(Out Of Your Misery)"Cradle Piledriver"
Description/Setup Of Finisher
Puts them up on his shoulders in the human torture rack and before they can tap he quickly finishes them by putting them (Out of their misery)Cradle Piledriver"

Trademark Moves
Standing Figure four,inverted suplex,fishermans suplex neck breaker,diving elbow,dragon sleeper,back stabber

Submission Moves
(these can be trademark moves or basic moves, any submission moves your character does goes here unless its your finisher)

Pro Debut
october of 2004

Biography
As I think back to my childhood which was not great....it was perfect.To know that you have the power of money at your finger tips and can crush anyone and get away with it.I chose the profession of wrestling because the more punishment I can inflict the better I like it.My goal is to make as many wankers suffer before one day I retire.

Favorite Quote(s)
(something your character says a lot, can have several if you like or if ya want, none, maybe ya don't talk a lot)

Favorite Weapon(s)
(the weapon or weapons your character likes to use, if none just put your hands or feet or whatever, its optional)

Favorite Match(s)
(the match or if ya have several, matches you fit best in, the environment you like best to wrestle in, name as many as you like and name any you may have created, name them all, just may see them used here)

Manager/Valet/Bodyguard/Tag Partner/Signifigant Other
Vlad

Indy Accomplishments
(any title or achievement your character won outside of SEF, mainstream would be WWE and we only created characters, so ya won't have mainstream accomplishments)

Ring Entrance
Knighthawks opponent waits in the ring as all the fans of SEF look on with anticipation of his entrance.

The lights all dim as black fog like mist fills the arena. BLACK MASS begins to play. Knighthawk walks through the fog with a blank look in his eyes staring down his opponent in the ring and Nick now introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from London England, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds.......Knighthawk!

He rolls under the ropes as the fans boo.

Extras
Street attire is black/white three piece Armani suit,with Gold and Diamond rolex on his wrist.

Ring attire is black pants with the name Dark Prince on the right leg

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF