sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Drakmen Brothers

Started by Drakmen Bros, April 09, 2023, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakmen Bros

Twiztid_Zombie                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:13
  • Register:26/02/2009 10:31 AM
  • IP:74.42.191.249
Re:Drakmen Brothers
Date Posted:22/03/2009 10:13 AMCopy HTML

Josh Drakmen

Birthdate
October Thirty-First Nineteen Eighty-one

Height
6'3"

Weight
285 lbs

Hometown
Oakland, Ca

Wrestling Style
Brawler

Theme Music
'Feel Me' by Twiztid

Finishing Move
Carnie Ride [Powerbomb into the Turnbuckle]

Trademark Moves
Ringmaster [Chokeslam From Hell]

Submission Moves
Crossface, Figure Four

Pro Debut

Biography
Josh and Joey were born and raised in a rundown house in the slums of Oakland, their mother was a drug addicted, heroin being her one and only love she ignored her two sons as they struggled in the world she chose for them. Their father was a sadistic, sexual fiend he would often torture molest and rape his two sons as his wife was off on her very familiar binges. At the age of thirteen after being beaten and raped Josh took a piece of glass from a broken bedroom window, cut off his father penis and slit his throat. He was arrested and stood trial for murded, being found guilry not of murder but manslaughter and pronounced insane he spent ten years locked in a psychiatic facility. At twenty three he was released into the 'care' of the one person he could trust, his best freind and twin brother JOEY.

Favorite Quote(s)
'Love me, hate me, I'll still be a Juggalo tomorrow'

Favorite Weapon(s)
Baseball Bat, Hatchet [Mostly for looks]

Favorite Match(s)
Steel Cage, Hell in a Cell, Hardcore

Manager/Valet/Bodyguard/Tag Partner/Signifigant Other
Tag Team Partner [JOEY DRAKMEN]

Extras
'Feel Me' begins to play over the public announce system, green pyros rain onto the stage in a shower of light and Josh steps out from behind ther curtain. He takes a moment on the stage to drink in his surroundings, as the pryos thin and then stop, before making his way down the ramp. As he walks down the ramp on either side of him colourful signs wave widely, people scream and yell, and occasionally a member of the audience flips him the bird the announcer speaks 'Making his way to the ring from Oakland California Josh Drakmen'. When Josh reaches the ring he hops up onto the apron and steps into the ring between the top and middle ropes and makes his way to the center.

Joey Drakmen

Birthdate
October Thirty-First Nineteen Eighty-one

Height
6'1"

Weight
200 lbs

Hometown
Oakland, Ca

Wrestling Style
High-flyer

Theme Music
'How I Live' by Twiztid

Finishing Move
Chainsmoker [Swanton Bomb]

Trademark Moves
Twiztid Thoughts [Twist of Fate]

Submission Moves
Reverse Armbar, Chicken Wing

Pro Debut

Biography
Josh and Joey were born and raised in a rundown house in the slums of Oakland, their mother was a drug addicted, heroin being her one and only love she ignored her two sons as they struggled in the world she chose for them. Their father was a sadistic, sexual fiend he would often torture molest and rape his two sons as his wife was off on her very familiar binges. At the age of thirteen after watching his brother be dragged out of a courtroom Joey was placed foster care, he bounced around from home to home never finding anyone would tolerated the strange things he did finally he aged out was forced to find his own destiny. He found himself in the world of backyard wrestling after quickly making a name for himself as a brutal ruthless individual he brought his brother into his world and the dominated the underground until finally signing a contract.

Favorite Quote(s)
'Love me, hate me, I'll still be a Juggalo tomorrow'

Favorite Weapon(s)
Baseball Bat, Hatchet [Mostly for looks]

Favorite Match(s)
TLC, Ladder, Hardcore

Manager/Valet/Bodyguard/Tag Partner/Signifigant Other
Tag Team Partner [JOSH DRAKMEN]

Extras
'How I Live' begins to play over the public announce, blue smoke rises from either side of the stage and Joey steps out from behind the curtain. He pulls a cigarette and lighter out of his pocket, places the filter in between his lips and lights up before heading down the ramp. He walks slowly towards the ring ignoring the people yelling and screaming out of hatred as he passes, 'Making his way to the ring from Oakland California, Joey Drakmen!!' Joey stands next to the ring tosses his cigarette butt onto the floor and puts it out with the toe of his boot, he then slides into the ring under the ropes.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF