sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

BOW TO THE QUEEN

Started by Midnight, May 01, 2023, 08:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:68.77.109.153
Date Posted:12/11/2010 10:26 AMCopy HTML

The commercial break was over with and their was a dark match happening in the ring. An unknown new diva jumps the rails and slides into the ring, leather riding crop in hand. Both wrestlers stopped wrestling breifly to look at this strange woman up and down. She motions for them to come after her, and one does, only to get nailed with the Sins of the Flesh. The other one goes on the defense and gets thrown to the mat and placed in a devasting chokehold that has the poor guy tapping for his life. She lets go, jumps up and demands for a mic. She looks to the crowd and to the backstage area and speaks.
Queen of Sin: This is my message to the whole FFE roster. It's time to bow to your queen for I am here to save you from your deadly sins!
She pauses and then says one last thing on the mic.
Queen of Sin: And as for the FFE Champ...Consider this your last days of sin..for I am your QUEEN and you will give me that title! Even if I have to break you in half to get it around my waist..!
She slams the mic to the mat and  does a running slide out of the ring. She stopped and flips everyone off as she walks towards the back.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF