sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WNW CANCELLED

Started by NBD, May 02, 2023, 07:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5204
  • Register:10-21-2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.129.86
Date Posted:05-28-2011 3:12 PMCopy HTML

yea, lol, i ain't gonna bother with WNW, a great idea, but aimoo ain't up for it i can see, e-fedding just ain't got a flare for very many, but to those who still love it, then come to SEF at http://mjlsd.com/sef where there is nothing except words that get you over. you can try to use html code and may get it to work, but i don't even bother as the bbc code is good enough to bold and underline what i want to stand out. the context of what goes into you roleplays or results is what matters, the context of the words, nothing else and it never has been abou tanything else with SEF. So again, I say if you want an e-fed that as and always will be every bit of that word, an e-fed, an online fantasy wrestling site where wrestling fans who are writers or even just a fan can come have some fun and grow to be a great writer for pleasure or perhaps more. If ya want that then come to http://mjlsd.com/sef as I say, it is very simple and plain looking, I know I spruced up SEF on MSN and Aimoo, but it was easy to do, simple machines makes it harder. although I could learn the format and it wouldn't be hard, I don't want to, I just want to roleplay and type up results and hopefully meet some new people. At first ya may have to face me a lot, but if ya been here before, remember, ya definitely get over against me and always have a good challenge. I am not looking to do a lot of roleplaying competively though, so mostly my characters will be against each other unless I need to fill a match or a hole in the card or something, like before, only less competition from me. It may not make for some huge rivalries, but it'll be easier on me, lol. I can help anyone work a good fued though, i know how to promote, so for a third and a final time, at least in this message, i plug SEF by saying come one, come all to our new and goddamn it I hope final home, http://mjlsd.com/sef and if not, hey, its been fun and i'll still be on aimoo, helping in AE, maybe another one or even r/ping, i don't know, nobody knows, so until then, peace

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF