sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Can't Cut Mack

Started by Showsteala, July 10, 2013, 10:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

You think Mack doesn't know? Mack knows more than ANYONE, let alone any of these so called wrestlers in SEF! The Mack knows exactly what he is getting into inside Hell in a Cell! He knows what he has to do to one Jordan Cut who will realize what respect is all about when this match is over. It was Jordan who disrespected Mack and will be getting disrespected ten fold by The Showsteala as Jordan is bounced off each cell wall! The Mack is not some rookie to be taken lightly and looked down on by the real rookie, Jordan Cut. Mack is the reason this main event draws a sold out crowd here in Japan, land of the rising and home to Mack! One of his many homes and by the end of the night the whole damn crowd will be on their feet for their hometown boy! Jordan just ain't gonna cut it, he can't cut Mack.

And standing by with that cocky grin attached to his face is Mack in a pair of faded blue jeans tight to his waist, no shirt and hair down his shoulders. Dark sunglasses shade his eyes as Greg Boone stands next to Mack holding a mic and wearing a black tee.

What exactly was Jordan Cut referring to about you and Kimberly Pain?

Mack shrugging just a twirls a finger to his left ear.

The kid is a bit delirious and besides, who the fuck is this Kimmy chick? She hot?

Greg a bit confused just smiles and laughs.

Didn't you fuck her a few months back during an episode of WAR?

Mack unsure just shrugs and keeps grinning.

Dude, you know how many groupies I have hang off my cock during WAR? I can't keep track of those hos. What the hell does this have to do with tonight's match?

Greg nodding no as if to say nothing.

Don't know, Jordan was going on about you being mad for what he did to her.

What did he do to her?

Jordan pinned her in a fatal four way last week.

Oh, she's a wrestler?

Yea, not very active, but gets booked often. You looking to end Jordan's career tonight as he eluded to?

I'm looking to make sure Jordan knows he came barking at the biggest dog and my bite is gonna send his green ass back to the trainers. Jordan may want to win, but having the will, the desire, the deep seeded passion to be number one as I am is what separates us! I know exactly why Jordan Cut did what he did, but he seems to have no clue as to what I am going to do because his career ending isn't my goal. Don't get me wrong, if I do retire him he wouldn't be the first and I wouldn't give a shit. Jordan Cut got himself into a high spot, but he's about to get shown up like all the rest by the very best.

Mack grinning a bit cheekily.

What do you think about Jordan saying if you disrespect him that he will cut right through you?

What you doing, trying to stir the pot even more? Dude, Jordan is a young kid with a whole life ahead of him and if he wants to be a pro wrestler, then his ass better be outworking The Mack, he better outshine me and just plain out me!

Will there be any regrets after what happens inside Hell in a Cell?

Why would I regret anything I do? When your The Mack, you regret nothing, certainly not beating a young punk who would have trouble lacing my boots, let alone keeping up inside the cell!

Greg looking for another question gets shoved away by Mack who suddenly snaps his right leg up for Da Shows Ova knocking the interview out and his glasses off. Mack looking up with a wink and still flashing that cockiness puts his glasses back on. The Showsteala walking off in a swagger of confidence like no one else as Frank E Dangerously is seen clambering to his side whispering something.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF