sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Arrogantly Awe-inspiring Awesome

Started by Showsteala, July 12, 2013, 09:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Since no one has been booking The Mack to defend his SEX World Title, The Showsteala has taken it upon himself to do just that. Friday Night Carnage is where it happens and Mack is not only defending the World strap, but is in three of the five matches. Why would he go and book himself in so many matches and with a chance to lose his gold? Maybe because Mack does not believe he will lose? Or is he just that hard of a worker he wants action? Why don't we go ask the man himself?

So a knock on The Mack's dressing room door finds it open a crack and Victoria Perez peeks in with a smile looking quite nice in a black strapless dress.

Excuse me, Mack? You in there?

And then the door swings open revealing Mack in a pair of grey boxers and his long hair swinging around as he gestures to himself in a cocky manner. The Mack looking up and down at the female interviewer with a curious look of lust, then swings his right leg around his left to lean in the doorway crossing his arms loosely over his chest.

So what the hell do you want sweetcheeks?

Victoria just smiles.

Well, I was wondering why you booked the card for Carnage yourself and booked yourself three times, once in a match to defend your title?

Mack just shrugging with a smug smirk of confidence mixed with arrogance.

Cause no one else would book me in a title match here or over on WAR, plus Carnage has no GM anyways. As for why I am booked so many times, then you must be new here cause The Mack draws! You put my name on a card, the arena sells out in seconds cause there be only one and only one original Daddy Mack and it be me honey!

Mack winking at Victoria who blushes a little.

So I tell ya what cutie, come on inside and help me warm up and I may teach ya a thing or two?! As for tonight on Carnage, I get to face three good wrestlers, but they all pale in comparison to The Mack. Don't get me wrong, I got a good friendship with these boys, but to me they be boys cause this man is the number one draw in SEF and anywhere I go! I can walk on to any show anywhere around the world and steal it in just one second! Lucky for you Vickie, it takes several hours to wear me down enough for that one second to work!

Mack winking at her again. Victoria lowering her mic and Mack takes her other hand leading her in to the room. He kicks the door shut and so we get ready for Carnage, though it seems Mack may be the only one?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF