sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You don't know Mack! (War r/p)

Started by JordanCut, July 10, 2013, 07:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut in his custom made suit receives nice pop reaction as he started speaking about his match with Mack inside Hell In The Cell.

You don't know Mack! You have no idea what you are getting yourself into stepping inside Hell In The Cell with me, because you were piss off what I did to Kimberly Pain, so I should remind you that it every superstar for itself she was a challenger I don't regret what I did to her. I guess you want to know Mack why I attack you using your championship it all about business, because I decided take my business in this company to next level striking you getting your attention now I'm ready to take that next big step of my career in SEF.

Jordan Cut starts taking off his custom made suit, and he continue on speaking.

Hell In The Cell which one man career comes to an end while other raises clearly you want to end my career don't you Mack for attacking you also getting some revenge for Kimberly Pain for what I did to her. You need to understand one thing you disrespect me the wrong way I will cut through you badly that what I know what coming out of your mouth disrespecting me like you know me. You see Mack you don't know me I promise you inside Hell In The Cell you gonna see what happens when you disrespect me the wrong way I ain't going to regret a damn thing kicking your ass all over Hell In The Cell. I'll see you later on War Mack!

Jordan Cut winks continue on getting undress as War went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF