sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre 11 {5/14/04}

Started by Matlock, December 02, 2014, 09:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Matlock

May 14th, 2004

A video package starts to play, showing the draft lottery picks on the May 5th edition of Massacre. It follows with the scene where Mack signed his shares over to Matt before Matt was 3-Ded through a table. We then see Matt in his new role as the owner, making matches, and trying to straighten out people like Bulletproof and Gato. The video ends, and then the start of "White America" is heard as shots of the various stars are seen. After about half a minute, the scene cuts to the inside of the Pensacola Civic Center, where the fans are on their feet cheering and pyro is shooting off on the ramp. The camera roves around the arena, as the voices of Carson Daly and DMX are heard.

DMX: Hey people! Welcome to tonight's edition of Massacre! This be DMX up the house!

Carson Daly: And alongside him is Carson Daly, yours truly.

The camera is now on the two commentators at ringside.

Carson: Well...the war has officially begun. I'll tell ya. After Matt got that 3-Ded through that table, he was pissed. You know, somewhere down the line, Mack will pay for that.

DMX: Maybe so. But frankly, Matt's a dick. I hope SEF wins. 

Carson: You're gonna get in shit for that, you know.

DMX: Nope. We can say anything we want.

Carson: Oh. In that case, I agree with X. But be that as it may, SEF's show was good. But it's nothing compared to what we have for you tonight. Tonight's main event is going to be a hell of a fight.

A screen pops up where we see first Matt Matlock & Skull, then Gato & Jake Vendetta posing. The four men are then displayed at once with "DOGG Tag Team Titles" at the bottom of the screen.

DMX: Oh fuck yeah. It's the Mafia Kingz against the unlikely team of Skull & Matt Matlock for the tag gold. 

Carson: But that's not all. Both the North American and the Woman's Titles are up for grabs tonight.

DMX: This show gonna kick ass man. A lot o'ass. But let's get going.

Fatal Four Way Elimination
#1 Contendership To DOGG Woman's Title @ Snake Eyes
Lonepine vs Mahalia vs Nicholas vs Lita

X-Tina: The following fatal four way match will be fought under elimination rules, with the winner going on to Snake Eyes to fight for the Woman's Title!

The familiar tune of Surivor's "Eye Of The Tiger" starts to play. The camera focuses on the entryway.

X-Tina: First...from East Tawas, Michigan....weighing in 120 pounds.....LonePine!

They wait for about a minute and a half, with no sign of LonePine. The song fades out, and is replaced by Trina's "B R Right". Trina makes her way out as the fans seem rather indifferent.

X-Tina: Weighing in at 132 pounds....Mahalia!

Mahalia gets in the ring, and just walks back and forth, warming up. Then, "My Neck, My Back" by Khia hits as Nicholas comes out in jeans and a belly shirt. The male fans hoot and holler while others just boo.

X-Tina: From Brooklyn, New York...weighing in at 125 pounds....Nicholas!

Nicholas gets in the ring when Lita's "When I Get You Alone" hits. Like LonePine, there's no sign of her. Then, the 'tron shows a bed in Matt Matlock's office. (Yes..a bed in his office) Matt lays in the bed..and Lita is next to him!

Matlock: You do have a match right now...

Lita: After what we just did...I'm too tired to wrestle..

Matt just grins as the fans hoot and holler.

Matlock: Well ref...you heard her. Do your job.

The scene on the 'tron cuts off, and the bell rings. The ref counts to ten.....thus eliminating Lita & LonePine. Nicholas & Mahalia hook up. Mahalia gets Nicholas in a hammerlock. She wrenches her arm a little, but Nicholas reverses it into an armdrag. Mahalia gets up, but Nicholas dropkicks her hard and Mahalia rolls out of the ring. Nicholas waits for Mahalia to stand, then leaps over the ropes with a crossbody. She rolls Mahalia back into the ring, and makes a cover. One...two...no! Mahalia kicks out!

DMX: Thought she had her there.

Carson: Mahalia's tought, gotta give her that.

Nicholas puts the boots to Mahalia. She backs her into a corner, and lets loose with a few lefts and rights. She sets Mahalia up on the top rope and looks for a hurricanrana. But Mahalia hangs on and hits a top rope powerbomb! Mahalia covers. One..two...no! Nicholas kicks out! Mahalia gets up frustrated and starts to argue with the ref. Nicholas collects herself, trips Mahalia up and manages to lock in the "Falling Angel" (Sharpshooter). Mahalia struggles but makes it to the ropes. The ref counts. 1...2....3...4...Nicholas breaks the hold. She then backs up a bit and waits. Mahalia struggles to get to her feet, and as she does she backs up a little. Nicholas then grabs her and looks to lock in a dragon sleeper. But it's only like that for a moment as she lunges forward, hitting Mahalia with the "Hardcore" (Diving Forward Reverse DDT). Nicholas covers. One...two....three! It's over!

X-Tina: Ladies and gentleman, your winner by pinfall and number one contender for the Woman's Title...Nicholas!

"My Neck, My Back" hits again as Nicholas poses for the crowd. They boo her as she goes to the back.

DMX: Damn that is one fine ho. Not a bad wrestler either.

Carson: Didn't think she had it in her. But she certainly made an impact tonight.

Backstage - Where is LonePine?

The scene cuts to the backstage area where Matt is walking through the halls. He eventually gets to LonePine's locker room. He opens the door, but then gets a rather grossed out look on his face. The cameraman looks to come forward but Matt puts his hand up.

Matlock: What the fuck are you doing? You were supposed to be out there wrestling! Not in here fingering yourself!

We hear LonePine's voice, but we can't make out what she said.

Matlock: What?! No I don't want some of that! I'm horny yes, but not that desperate. But listen up. You get yourself together, and I want both you and Lita in my office after the next match.

Matt walks off and the scene cuts out. The camera goes to DMX & Carson.

DMX: I ain't touching that...hell no.

Carson: Yeah....let's move on, shall we?

Triple Threat Tables Match
#1 Contendership to the N.A Title @ Snake Eyes
Keegan Fin vs. Mr. Shadow vs. Andrew Sensational

X-Tina: The following contest is a tables match, where the winner faces the North American Champion at Snake Eyes!

"Simply Sensational" starts to play, and the fans boo their heads off as Andrew Sensational makes his way out.

X-Tina: First...from Edinburgh, Scotland - now residing in Las Vegas. He weighs in at 235 pounds...Andrew Sensational!

"Shook Ones" by Mobb Deep starts to play and out comes Mr. Shadow, along with the Mafia Kingz.

X-Tina: Being accompanied to the ring by Gato & Yesina Lopez, from San Diego, California...weighing in at 276 pounds...Mr. Shadow!

Shadow gets in the ring, and then "On Fire" by Lloyd Banks hits, and Keegan Fin walks out with Joker at his side.

X-Tina: And finally....being accompanied by The Joker...weighing in at 256 pounds....Keegan Fin!

DMX: This has a high chance of blowing up here. Ya got both the Mafia Kingz, and K-Unit out here.

Carson: Yes, they've been at each other's throats as of late.

DMX: And they be facing each other at Snake Eyes in that roulette match Matt cooked up. Gonna be some major shit going down that night.

Carson: There's some major shit going down right now, as whoever wins this will face either Bulletproof or The Joker at Snake Eyes.

All three get in the ring, and keep their eyes on one another. The bell rings and Mr. Shadow runs and spears Keegan to the ground. Andrew grabs Shadow and gives him a reverse DDT. He picks up Keegan, and starts to punch and kick him backing him up into the corner. Shadow rolls out, and decides to get a table. Joker comes over and nails Shadow from behind. Gato comes over and hits a low blow on Joker, then Yesina nearly takes his head off with the Lopez Kick. Andrew now comes off the top hitting Keegan with a superplex as Shadow recovers and slides the table into the ring. Andrew runs and tries to clothesline him down, but Shadow reverses it into an armbar. He wrenches on Andrew's arm a bit, then looks to set up the table. He takes Keegan down with a DDT, then sets the table up in the middle of the ring. He picks up Keegan, but then gets hit in the face by a series of hard rights. Keegan looks to Shadow through the table with the "Fin Effect", but Gato gets up on the apron. Yesina gets up on the opposite side of the ring, distracting the ref. Keegan shouts at Gato, but then ends up getting elbowed in the face by Shadow. Shadow then sets Keegan up and powerbombs him through the table!

DMX: One down...one to go.

Carson: Keegan almost had it, but the Mafia Kingz saved their teammate.

The ref comes over and sees Gato on the apron. He starts to shout at him, and then starts to point to the back. He does the same to Yesina.

DMX: I think the Kingz are being sent to the back!

The crowd starts to boo as Keegan rolls outside next to Joker, who is still out cold from the Lopez kick. Andrew, who was just biding his time, goes after Mr. Shadow now. He hits a perfect standing dropkick on him, and drops an elbow a few times. Andrew now heads outside to get a table, only to have it kicked in his face by a baseball slide from Mr. Shadow. Shadow rolls out, then sends Andrew into the steel steps. He rolls him into the ring, and then slides in the table. Andrew gets to his feet, but then Shadow takes him down with a Stunner! He drops a knee on the arm he wrenched earlier. He runs off the ropes and drops a leg on Andrew. He rolls him on the table, and then gets on the top rope. But then Joker gets on the apron, and pulls the ref's pants down! Keegan gets up on the adjacent apron and knocks Mr. Shadow off so he lands crotch first on the turnbuckle! The crowd lets out an "Ohh!!". By this time Andrew has recovered, and he heads up with Shadow. He comes off with a Tornado DDT smashing Shadow through the table! The bell rings...

X-Tina: Your winner of this match and the number one contender for the North American Title....Andrew Sensational!

DMX: Fuck man! What a screwjob!

Carson: I think K-Unit is going to have to answer big time for this! Speaking of that...

As "Simply Sensational" hits again and Andrew poses, Gato and Yesina come running down. They head over to where Keegan & Joker are at, and K-Unit takes off through the crowd. Andrew is walking up the ramp, with a smile a mile wide. The Kingz make their way to the back as well.

DMX: Good match. But this bad blood between 'da Kingz and K-Unit is boiling over already. And 'dis only the first show.

Carson: True. But despite the assistance...Andrew Sensational is the number one contender for the N.A. Title.

Backstage - Keegan's Ass Is Mine!

In the back Matt is in his office, obviously warming up for the match tonight. Then, the Mafia Kingz burst in. 

Mr. Shadow: We need to talk..now!

Matlock: What's the problem?

Mr. Shadow: Those shits in K-Unit are the problem! You see what they just pulled?

Gato: You gotta to something about that essai.

Matlock: You have them at the pay per view. With the free for all coming up, I ain't going to risk overbooking my roster.

Mr. Shadow: No no man. I want Keegan Fin at Snake Eyes!

Matlock: Really? Alright then. Snake Eyes...it'll be Keegan Fin versus Mr. Shadow for contendership to the N.A. Title. You happy?

Mr. Shadow: Yes..heh.

They go to leave..but...

Matlock: Oh..Gato. Good luck tonight. Beotch.

Matt just grins as the Kingz leave the room. As they do, Lita & Lonepine make their way in. 

Matlock: Ah, good. You're here. What I want to tell you two is, that you need to pull your weight. As I said, I don't tolerate dead weight. So next week, you two will have an evening gown match. The loser is gone. Understand? Now, beat it.

Both Lita & LonePine leave the room rather disgruntled, as we see Matt pull on a referee muscle shirt. The shot cuts out to DMX & Carson once more.

Carson: Should be an interesting contest right now. We're just waiting for the barbed wires ropes to be set up, as we get ready for the North American Title match.

DMX: Have to wonder what kinda shit Matt gonna pull.

Barbed Wire Ropes Match
DOGG North American Championship
Bulletproof[c] vs The Joker
Special Guest Referee: Matt Matlock

X-Tina: Ladies and gentleman....the special guest referee for this match....the owner of DOGG, Matt Matlock!

The wolf howl is heard, and "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" starts to play without all the usual pyro going off. Matt makes his way down to the ring as the fans boo him as usual.

X-Tina: This match is a barbed wire ropes match scheduled for one fall and is for the DOGG North American Championship! Introducing first, the challenger. From Miami Beach, weighing in at 245 pounds, The Joker!

J-Kwon's "Tipsy (Remix)" hits the speakers, and Joker comes out with his partner Keegan Fin. They get to the ring, but Matt starts to shout at Keegan. 

Matlock: Get to the back bitch!

The crowd let out a cheer, as Keegan heads to the back, obviously pissed off. "Hit 'Em Up" by 2Pac then hits as Bullet comes out with the North American Championship around his waist. 

X-Tina: And his opponent, from Memphis, Tennessee. He weighs in at 262 lbs....the North American Champion...Bulletproof!

Bullet slides in the ring, hands the belt off to Matt and gives him a cold stare. While he does, Joker seizes the chance and tackles Bullet to the ground and punches him a few times in the face. He picks him up and works on him in the corner. Bullet elbows him in the gut, and slams his head off the barbed wire. Joker goes for a cover. One...two...no! Joker puts the boots on Bulletproof, lifts him up and gives him a backbreaker. He covers again, but still only gets a two count. Joker lifts up Bullet and looks to end the match early with the "No Joking Matter" (F-5). But Bullet slides behind him, and shoves him into the sharp barbed wire ropes. Bullet rolls him up, and Matt once again counts. One...two...kickout by Joker! Bullet doesn't seem too happy and argues that he got a slow count. Joker then recovers and rolls up Bullet! One..two...no! Bullet kicks out, and then runs Joker down with the Shotgun (Clothesline From Hell)! Bullet makes a cover, and Matt counts. One...two....Joker just gets the shoulder up! Bullet seems pissed off now, and is shouting that Matt is giving him a slow count and Joker a fast count. Matt shouts back that Bullet may want to keep his trap shut if he knows what's good for him. Bullet then steps back, and slides out of the ring. He pulls out some more barbed wire, and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He picks Joker up, and tosses him to the corner. He sets him and nails the "Bullet Holez" (gutwrench powerbomb) down onto the barbed wire. Bullet walks over to where Matt is and shoves him.

Bullet: You had best make the three count this time!

He goes to walk back over, but Matt spins him back, kicks him in the gut and then hits Bullet with the B.F.A! (Brainbuster Falcon Arrow) He then picks Bullet up, and runs his head off the barbed wire busting him wide open. He then tosses Bulletproof on top of Joker! One...two....three!

X-Tina: Your winner of this match, and still North American Champion....Bulletproof!

"Hit 'Em Up" hits again as Matt rips the ref shirt off and heads to the back, leaving Joker & Bullet to recuperate in the ring.

DMX: Fuck....that shit was uncalled for.

Carson: I guess Bullet pissed Matt off. But even so, you don't do that to your employees.

After a minute or so, Bullet recovers and heads to the back, followed soon by Joker. The ropes are cleared out, as we cut to the backstage area.

Backstage

In the back, Bullet is getting stiched up after Matt cut him on the barbed wire. But then, Andrew Sensational walks in.

Andrew: Well, congratulations on your victory Bullet. I'm glad I can defeat someone with more class then The Joker at Snake Eyes. 

Bullet: Sorry dude. This belt ain't going anywhere. I will whoop your ass and make you realize you ain't the shit.

Andrew gets a rather pissed off look on his face, then punches Bullet right in the chin, knocking him off the bench he was standing on. He backs out of the room, as we see the angered look on Bullet's face.

DMX: How 'bout that? The sensational one is making his impact already. 

Carson: I know Bullet won't stand for that. Andrew will get an ass kicking at Snake Eyes.

Hardcore Rules
DOGG Woman's Championship
Cassie Micheals[c] w/Xavier vs. Cassidy Micheals

X-Tina: Ladies and gentleman. The following is a hardcore rules match and it is for the DOGG Woman's Championship!

"My Last Breath" by Evanescence hits the speakers, and the crowd boos as Cassidy makes her way down the ramp and into the ring. 

X-Tina: Introducing first, the challenger. From San Antonio, Texas....weighing in at 126 lbs.....Cassidy Micheals!

As she enters the ring, Nirvana's "In Bloom" hits and the fans go nuts as Cassie steps out, with Xavier by her side.

X-Tina: And her opponent...being accompaned by Xavier. From Birmingham, England. Weighing in at 137 lbs. The DOGG Woman's Champion.....Cassie Micheals!

The couple get to the ring, and then Cassie gives Xavier a kiss and X heads to the back. Cassie slides into the ring, and stares Cassidy down. The bell rings. The two woman lock up in the center of the ring. Cassidy puts Cassie in a headlock, but Cassie drops her with a back drop. Cassie drops her elbow on Cassidy once or twice. She goes up top for a Senton Bomb, but Cassidy moves and Cassie just crashes and burns. Cassidy rolls out and grabs a steel chair. She slides it into the ring, and then picks up Cassie and hits a double arm DDT on the chair! Cassidy covers. One....two....no! Cassie just gets the shoulder up. Cassidy gets up and drags Cassie over toward the corner. She hops up looking for a split legged moonsault, but Cassie puts her knees up and Cassidy lands hard on them. Cassidy rolls out of the ring holding her gut. Cassie follows her out, and then whips Cassidy into the steel steps. Cassie makes a cover. One....two....no! Cassie picks Cassidy backs up and goes to whip her into the guardrail, but Cassidy reverses and sends Cassie backfirst into it. She then unleashes on Cassie with a flurry of chops and punches. Cassidy then looks under the ring and pulls out a fire extinguisher. Cassie gets sprayed with it and temporarily blinded. Cassidy grabs Cassie and looks for the "Internal Darkness" but Cassie slides off down behind Cassidy. She then gives Cassidy a clothesline over the rail and into the crowd. Cassidy starts to run off through the crowd, and is followed by Cassie.

DMX: Damn...these woman giving their all here tonight.

Carson: Definetely a lot of competition here.

Cassie gets to the back and looks around for Cassidy. She then gets blasted in the head with a cookie sheet. Cassidy makes a quick cover. One...two...no! By the looks of it Cassie just got busted open. Cassidy looks around and drags Cassie over to a stack of boxes. Cassidy tosses Cassie into the boxes and she falls in a heap. Cassidy climbs the boxes. She then jumps off with the "Leap Of Faith" (Flying Elbow Drop). Cassidy crashes this time around as Cassie rolls out of the way. Cassie takes a broom and snaps it across Cassidy's back. She lifts up Cassidy now and hits a Twist of Fate on the concrete. Another pin attempt. One....two....no! Cassie takes Cassidy now and throws her through a nearby door. They end up in the woman's locker room. Cassie goes to toss Cassidy head first into a nearby mirror. But Cassidy trips Cassie up and she falls face first on the concrete. Cassidy sends Cassie into the mirror, causing her to bleed even more then before. Cassidy lifts Cassie up, and this time she hits the "Internal Darkness" (Widow's Peak). Cassidy makes the cover. One....two....three!

Back in the arena, "My Last Breath" hits as Cassidy starts to celebrate. 

X-Tina: Here is your winner, and the new DOGG Woman's Champion....Cassidy Micheals!

Just as Cassidy starts to celebrate, she gets struck from behind and then gets tossed down to the ground. The camera zooms out and we see it's Nicholas, who wastes no time in locking in the "Falling Angel" on Cassidy. She holds it in for a few minutes, and then lets go. Nicholas walks out of the room as the new woman's champion lays on the ground. As she does, Mahalia comes running from nowhere, and then she starts to beat on Cassie! Refs come and manage to pull her off as we cut to ringside.

DMX: Fuck...what a match. It was bed enough, but then both Cassie & Cassidy got beaten down.

Carson: Seems like both Nicholas and Mahalia wanted to make an impact. And I'd say they did.

DOGG Tag Team Championship
Gato[c] & Jake Vendetta[c] vs Matt Matlock & Skull 

DING DING DING!

X-Tina: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. And it is for the DOGG Tag Team Championship!

Snoop Dogg's "Serial Killa" hits, and the massive Skull makes his way out to a chorus of boos. 

X-Tina: First the challengers. First, from Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 400 lbs. He is the original gangsta....Skull!

Skull gets to the ring and then the always familiar howl of a wolf sounds through the rafters. The opening chords of Papa Roach's "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" play followed by a short pause. Pyro shoots off rapidly down the ramp, then there is a large explosion at the top of the ramp. The song kicks into full gear as the 'beloved' owner of DOGG makes his entry.

X-Tina: And his partner. From Scotchtown, Nova Scotia, Canada....weighing in at 225 pounds.....the owner of DOGG....Matt Matlock!

The crowd boos Matt, but he doesn't care. Hell, he seems to be enjoying every minute of it. Then, "Cadillac Pimpin" by the Young Bloodz hits the speakers, and the tag team champions make their way out.

X-Tina: And their opponents. At a combined weight of 480 lbs....they are the DOGG Tag Team Champions...Gato & Jake Vendetta!

Gato and Jake waste no time dropping the belts and running to the ring. The bell sounds as Matt exchanges blows with Jake & Gato tries to take down Skull. Matt hits Jake up for a Manhattan Drop, while Gato punches Skull several times to no effect. Skull lifts Gato up and brings him down with a gorilla press slam.The ref sends Skull to his corner, and Gato crawls over to his. Matt punches Jake several times and whips him to the ropes. When he comes back, Matt his Jake with a flapjack. He covers Jake, but only gets a one count before it's broken up by Gato. Matt gets up as Gato goes back to his corner. He goes to boot Gato off the apron, but Gato catches his foot. Jake comes from behind and takes Matt down with a reverse DDT. Jake covers, but Matt kicks out after one.

DMX: Gonna take more 'den 'dat to keep Matt down. The Kingz should know that.

Jake gets up, and hits Matt with a neck crank suplex. Jake heads up top looking for an elbow drop, but Matt kicks the rope and Jake falls hard on his groin. Matt makes his way over to his corner and tags in Skull. Skull steps over the ropes one foot at a time, and makes his way over to the corner. He grabs Jake around the throat and tosses him down to the mat. Gato comes in and hits Skull several times in the face. He tries to whip Skull to the ropes, but can't because he's too big. Skull goes for a clothesline but Gato ducks and dropkicks Skull in the knee. The ref starts to admonish Gato, while Jake hits Skull in the face with a flurry of right hands. Matt sneaks in behind the ref's back and hits Jake in the back. He holds him while Skull kicks him in the gut. The two go for a double powerbomb. The ref, finished with Gato starts to admonish Matt, but simply gets a cold stare before Matt goes back to the corner. Skull covers. One...two....no! Jake kicked out! Skull picks him up for a powerslam, but Jake wiggles out of it and then puts Skull in a sleeper. It doesn't have much effect as Skull flips him forward and Jake lands hard. He gets several hard shots, then Skull notices Matt's hand stuck out. He hesitates, but Skull tags Matt in. Matt comes in and clubs Jake hard in the back, and scoop slams him. Matt then goes to the top and when Jake gets up he recieves a missile dropkick to the head. Matt covers, but still only gets a two count.

DMX: Jake is one tough son of a bitch to be surviving thus far. 

Carson: Have to agree with you there.

Matt lifts Jake up once more and looks for the "Eye Of The Wolf", but before he brings his arm down to slam Jake to the mat, Jake gets his arm up to stop it. He then sticks his foot out and trips Matt to the ground. Jake grabs both legs and floats over in a bridge pin. One...two...no! Matt gets up surprised and then takes Jake down with a bicycle kick. Matt then signals it's time and tosses Jake to the corner to set up for the Matlock Drop. But Jake recovers and hits a neckbreaker similar to the Buff Blockbuster. The crowd gets into it now, cheering and stomping trying to get Jake to his corner. Matt crawls over to his own corner to tag in Skull.

DMX: This could be the turning point right 'ere.

Carson: Jake & Gato need to capatilize on this.

The crowd cheers as Gato gets the tag and so does Skull. Gato dropkicks Skull, but it only staggers him. He dropkicks him in the knee same as before, which brings the big man down.. Then kicks Skull in the face.

DMX: That's right Gato. Keep the big man off his feet.

Gato punches Skull in the face, then hits a roundhouse kick to Skull's head. Skull falls to the mat, and Gato heads up top and hits a leg drop. He covers. One...two....no! Skull powers out! Gato runs over and clotheslines Matt off the apron, then turns back to Skull. Jake gets in the ring and takes Skull down with a chopblock. Both Gato & Jake pull a double team and lift up Skull's legs and slam his knees onto the mat. Gato puts a one legged boston crab on Skull's right leg, and Jake a reverse indian deathlock on his left leg.

Carson: I think the Kingz have got it here!

Matt gets back in the ring, and attacks Jake. He spears him in the back, and tosses him outside. Skull uses his free leg to break the boston crab and knock Gato off. On the outside, Matt & Jake exchange blows, but Matt kicks him hard in the gut and lifts him up. 

Carson: Here it comes! The B.F.A!

DMX: This ain't good for Gato & Jake!

BHAM! Jake's head is grilled into the mat by the brainbuster falcon arrow. Matt gets back in the ring, and grabs both of Gato's arms. 

Matt: Skull! Come here, and finish him!

Skull is up, and sees Matt holding Gato. He runs, looking for a big boot. But Gato gets out, and Matt takes the shot! Gato goes after Skull again, but is taken down hard by a spinebuster. Skull lifts Gato up, and nails the Dogg Drop! Skull covers. One....two.....three!

DMX: Shit! Skull just pinned the champ!

X-Tina: Ladies and gentleman....your winners of this match and your new DOGG Tag Team Champions....Skull & Matt Matlock!

"Serial Killa" hits as Skul lis given his belt. The ref hands to Matt, who is just getting to his feet. As the new champs get to their feet, Skull tackles Matt! He sets him up for the Dogg Drop, but a masked figure jumps the railing with a chair! He nails Skull in the back about three times! Matt takes the chair and hits Skull in the head..once...twice...three times! The giant falls down with a thud, as Matt shakes hands with the mystery man. Matt gets a mic from X-Tina. 

Matlock: And now....for the moment you've all been waiting for. It's time to reveal who the third man in the hell in a cell match at Snake Eyes will be. It is a man, who in my opinion is more then deserving of a shot. A man who is smart, sexy, and can a lot of ass. The third man is.............MATT MATLOCK!

DMX: What the fuck?!

Carson: He's putting himself in the title match?!

The crowd boos loudly at this.

Matlock: Shut it! You people know I deserved the shot at the belt after Ares won it, and not the little mexican shit! And I'm sure you're wondering why I beat up my tag partner. Well, it's simple. He threatened me. But Skull, you listen to me now. You and I are partners. We are a team. Heh...and if you refuse to partner with me in a match....or if you try to attack anytime between now and Snake Eyes, I will pull your ass from the match quicker then Whitney Marret goes on her back!

Matlock: And Gato...I told you that you would pay. First...I take your tag gold. And come Snake Eyes, I will take your heavyweight title!

"Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" hits the speakers as Matt and the mystery man shake hands once more. Matt holds the belt high over his head and then exits the ring, leaving Skull & The Mafia Kingz hurt on the mat.

DMX: Fuck...what a show! It's been quite a ride tonight.

Carson: And from here, it's only gonna get hotter. Until next week, people. This is Carson Daly, alongside DMX. Thank you for watching Massacre!

The scene then fades out on Matt's face, which has a wide grin.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF