sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre 12 {5/21/04}

Started by Matlock, December 02, 2014, 09:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Matlock

May 21st, 2004

The camera comes alive for tonight's show of Massacre and pans over the Civic Center in Mobile Alabama capturing all the fans cheering and screaming, waving their signs in glee of being here live for the show. After a few minutes, the camera soon drops down to ringside at the commentators table where Carson Daly and DMX are sat and ready to call the show.

Carson Daly: Well here we are in Alabama for a grand old show of Massacre and quite a nice one we got.

DMX: Fuck yea we do. Xavier be getting rid of some useless talent while Mahalia and Yesenia mix up with Lita ina triple threat.

Carson Daly: Yea, also though, Andrew has that handicapped match against Joke and Keegan, plus Nicholas faces Cassidy Michaels in a non title match.

DMX: That one outta be good since their facing off at the PPV, but man, that Street Fight between Skull and Gato is gonna be off the hook.

Carson Daly: It sure is, those two are no friends, Skull has beef with Shadow and Gato. Speaking of having a beef, Matt sure has one against BulletProof over what he said about the Owner.

DMX: Yea he does and hell, ya shouldn't talk about your boss like that, but then Bullet may make him sorry he signed this match.

Carson Daly: Maybe man, but Gato may be sorry he said anything since he has no clue who he is facing tonight, damn Matt.

DMX: Fucked up I know, but hey, maybe Gato shouldn't of said it, but then, I woulda said it too.

Carson Daly: Yea, kinda weird shit, but after all that, after everything is over, Matt will announce who all will be in the free for all, so lets watch on.

2nd Ever "You're Fired" Gauntlet Match
You Lose, You're Gone
Xavier vs. Lonepine, Christian, Lloyd Banks

The Way I Am by Eminem fills the arena and the fans come unglued for Xavier who makes his way out on stage moving around to the music and saluting the fans. Despite his bad knee, he runs down to the ring and slides in, jumps up on the turnbuckles posing, then hops down and waits for his first opponent. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor hits and LonePine walks out not getting any reaction at all. She soon steps into the ring and upong the start of the match she looks at Xavier rubbing her body seductively and blowing him kisses. Xavier just looks her in awe and actually looks scared of his opponent, scared of her, not her wrestling skill. LonePine then charges him and lays ina few elbows leaving no impact. Xavier knees her in the stomach, then easily hits her with the Ghetto Busta and covers her very relaxed like.........1.........2..........3!

Carson Daly: Well, very short work for Xavier there.

DMX: Yea, damn LonePine sucks, glad to see the bitch gone.

Xavier has kicked her out of the ring when "At Last" hits the pa and Christian comes walking out looking full of confidence and bit cocky, lil bitch. He steps into the ring and is met with right hands, some chops, then whipped into the ropes and knocked down with a spinning kick. Xavier lifts up Christian and tries for suplex set up, but is raked in the eyes and whipped into a corner. Christian charges for a splash, but Xavier ducks out of the way an turns around nailing some hard kicks to Christians gut. Xaier pulls Christian out and quickly hits him with the Ghetto Busta and pins.......1........2.........3!

Carson Daly: Well, Xavier eliminates another, seems pretty eassy still.

DMX: Yea and I highly doubt Lloyd should be any trouble.

Xavier has tossed out Christian when On Fire by Lloyd Banks hits the pa and out walks Lloyd himself making his way to the ring. As he looks to slide in, Xavier comes fying over the top rope and crashes down on him with a somersault quancha. He stays on Lloyd and pounds on his head with a fury of punches, then picks him up and whips him into the steel steps. Since this portion of the match ain't started, anything goes and Xavier gets himself a trusty steel chair. Lloyd is up, but Xavier tosses him the chair, then nails van daminator into hit knocking Lloyd down and out. Xavier rolls him into the ring, climbs up top and delivers the Gangsta Splash, then pins.......1........2.......3!

Christina Aguilera: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Xavier!

The Way I Am by Eminem hits the pa as Xavier jumps up with a smile and no sweat broke out at all. He jumps around posing for the crowd before heading backstage,

Carson Daly: Well hell, glad to see them three losers gone, props to Xavier.

DMX: Fuck yea, the bitches are gone and X is riding high.

Triple Threat Match
Mahalia vs. Yesina Lopez vs Lita

The arena is normal with the crowd sitting, B R Right by Trina plays over the arena when she walks out behind the curtains and makes her way to the ring.

Christina: From Miami, Florida....Mahalia!

She gets in the ring and taunts the crowd, when Xtina's fighter blast over the PA system. Yesenia comes out and walks down to the ring staring Mahalia down.

Christina: From Detroit Michagan....Yesenia Lopez

Lopez gets in the ring and walks around making sure Mahalia does not charge at her..The circle each other when Yesenia's music stops playing. Then the lights dim and When I get you Alone by Lita plays over the Arena. Lita makes her way from backstage, when Yesenia turns her attention to Lita. Mahalia runs and tackles Yesenia giving her right hands on the ground. Lita jumps in the ring and kicks Mahalia in the back. Yesenia gets up and waits by the turnbuckle while Mahalia clothsline's Lita to the ground. Mahalia turns around to Yesenia, but is met by a hard spinning heel kick. Mahalia gets up quickly and locks up with Yesenia..they ease there way to a corner, with Yesenia pinning Mahalia up against the turnbuckle. Lita is up and dropkicks Yesenia in the back. Yesenia stumbles back but does not fall down. Lita gets up and Yesenia grabs lita's hair and throws her out the ring. The ref begins to yell at her. But she ignores him and turns around. Mahalia hits the turn buckle and clothsline Yesenia. Yesenia holds her head and gets up slowly. Mahalia still waiting for her to get up patiently, she then grabs Yesenia hair and tosees her over the ring. This time the ref starts to yell at Mahalia. Mahalia pushes the ref off her and stalks Yesenia. She grabs her legs but gets kicked by Yesenia in the chest area. Mahalia holds her chest. Yesenia kicks herself up and runs towards Mahalia Hurricarning her. Mahalia seems dazed now, and stays down for a few seconds..Yesenia measures Mahalia up and waits for her to raise. Finally Mahalia does not looking at Yesenia to the side of her. Yesenia lands a Lopez Kick, and the corwd makes a "O", she pins Mahalia, and the ref counts...1.......2........3..

Christina: Here is your winner by Pinfall.....Yesenia Lopez!

Yesenia smiles down at Mahalia, while the ref holds up her hand. Xtina's fighter plays and she rolls out the ring while the ref checks up on Mahaila. She walks backwards when Keegan Fin and Joker come behnid her to check on Mahalia. Yesenia looks at them and smiles while walking back up the ramp. But then she hears someone shout her name and looks around. Keegan Fin and Joker are up in her face, with Mahalia behind them. Yesenia looks to not one part of them, so she backs up but then is bumped into someone behind her. She looks around and Gato with his Heavy Weight Title, and Shadow crossing his arms, both of them staring at K-Unit. Up on the ramp is Gato, Shadow, and Yesenia staring at Mahalia, Keegan, and Joker.

DMX: O damn, Mafia Kingz and K-Unit got some beef to settle

Carson: They might start and Early PaperView match right now!

6 or 7 ref's come out and start to talk to both groups..Shadow shouts something that can't be made out. Keegan gets pissed and throws a punch, but is rushed by 4 refs. Yesenia pushes Mahalia, and Mahalia pushes her back. 2 other refs try to break up The two girls. Gato throws his glasses away and sets his title down. And pushes the a couple of refs out of his way to get to Joker. Gato rushes Joker in a spear like motion, but Joker stands his ground and beats on Gatos back with his fist. The crowd goes nuts, and stand on there feet, like the die hard fans they are. The bell is rung over and over again to try and break it up. More refs come in and constantly get knocked out of the way.

DMX: Dawg, you were right, this if like a PPV.

Carson: I'm going for K-Unit, they seem like the want the win more...

DMX: What the hell you talkin bout' Da Kingz got this in the bag.

Finally there is about 14 or 15 refs in the middle of the two groups. breaking them up, alot of commotion going on from the crowd, ref's and the two groups. Finally Gato signals Yesenia and Shadow to come backstage..While Keegan and Joker, try to get the refs out there way.

Handicap Match
Andrew Sensational vs. The Joker & Keegan Fin

On fire by Lloyd Banks plays and since Keegan and Joker are already out there, they head to the ring, with Mahalia following. Keegan rolls in while Joker climbs the stairs.

Christina: Keegan Fin, and Joker, as K-Unit!

Mahalia stays at Ringside."Simply Sensational" plays over the arena and the corwd boo's dramitaclly. Andrew comes out with a smile on his face pointing at K-Unit. Camera switches on Keegans face, he talks to Joker about something. Andrew slides in the ring taunting the fans again.

Christina: Representing Las Vegas, Nevada....Andrew Sensational!

The music turns off and the bell rings... Keegan and Joker already pissed, charge at Andrew. Andrew backs uo into the corner and tries to fight them off. He pushes Joker off, but Keegan locks up with him on the turn buckle. Andrew flips around and pins Keegan on the turnbuckle. Joker runs and clothslines Andrew in the back of the head. Andrew stumbles back and stays on his feet, but gets knocked down when Keegan spears him. They both stomp away at Andrew. Andrew rolls around trying to get up, but is forced up by Joker. Andrew snaps out of it and throws a right hand to Joker making him move back, then elbows Keegan in the jaw, sending him back to turnbuckle. Joker tries to attack but gets Eye Raked. Joker falls to his knee's holding his face. Keegan connects out of no where with the fin effect.....1............2......The ref signals to Keegan that Andrew has his feet on the ropes..Keegan rolls Andrew over and pins again..1......2..kickout. Joker gets up know and lifts Andrew, and throws him to the ropes. Keegan and Joker run, but get clothslines by Andrew. Andrew taunts the crowd again, and gets massive boo's. He picks up Joker and gives him a standing Drop Kick. Andrew pins ..1........ kickout!

Carson: Not today, Andrew.

Joker rolls over and holds his face. Keegan is already up and delivers the Fin Effect to Andrew..The crowd cheers all over the arena. Keegan pins..1.........2........3

Christina: Here is your winners....K-Unit!

Joker and Keegan roll out the ring while Mahalia and Keegan hug...

Carson: What I tell you, K-Unit is the best...

DMX: You dawg, the match was a two against one. I still think Andrew to pretty good though.

Backstage

The scene swithes..Gato , Shadow, and Yesenia are seen backstage talking when Eve comes into the shot. Mr-Shadow turns around and tells Da Kingz to look.

Eve: I wanted to get a interview with all of you...First with Shadow, tonight you face Skull, because you accepted his challenge, and then you will go on and face K-Unit at Snake Eyes..how do you feel about that?

Mr-Shadow: How do I feel, these punks don't know when to quit...I already had a interview with you about Skull..and I'm not about to tell you twice..Skull knows whats coming his way..As for K-Unit, those bitches are faker then Fat Free Milk. Fucking with Mafia Kingz is a bigger gamble then rolling dice..

Eve: Alright, well Yesenia..you just won your match against Mahalia, and at Snake Eyes you will fight Lita for the number one contenders shot, do you think you can win that match?

Yesenia: Do I think I can win against her? If you mean, will I win against her, then yes. I know my limits, and she is under them. Up against Shadow, or Gato, I would surely lose, but I know how to take on a little gurl. Although, she is gonna be more compeitition than maliha was tonight, I can assure you

Eve: Well Gato, you still got a mystery opponent who you don't know, but for someone you do know.. At Snakes Eyes, you are in the Triple Threat Match, in a Hell in a Cell. for the DOGG Heavy Weight Champion..I guess you feel you will win with no doubt am I right?

Gato: damn skippy you right "esa". I plan to walk in Snake Eyes and win both my matches, I've done interview, promo's, damn, I even did a freestyle, So all I ask is to just let me chill..So Eve, I'll see you around, Mafia Kingz got to do some talking in the locker room

Shadow, Gato, and Yesenia all walk away leaving Eve alone with the mic...

Singles Match
Non-Title
Nicholas vs Cassidy Micheals

The scene cuts back to ringside, when My neck my back, by Trina plays over the arena. The crowd starts to a mix reaction, mostly boo's.

Christina: From Brooklyn New York......Nicholas!

Nicholas gets in the ring and turns around waiting for her opponent. The arena lights go dim and a sadistic female laugh echoes through out the arena, the arena is then left in darkness for a couple seconds before a large white pyro shoots off followed by 'Extremely Rare' blaring through out the arena. Half the fans jump to their feet screaming while the other's jump to their feet booing as Cassidy Michaels walks out from curtain out onto the stage. She holds her womens title in the air. Large bright lights shine down on Cassidy as she begins making her way towards the ring,\ holding close to the title...

Christina: From San Antonio Texas, or Womens Champion....Cassidy Micheals!

little white camera lights flicker and flash in her face. She walks up the steal steps and places her right leg in between the first and second rope then follows through with her entire body. Once full inside the ring Cassidy walks over to the ref and hands him the title. The music stops and the lights turn back on. The ref places the title outside the ring. The bell rings and both women circle each other...Cassidy get Nicholas in a head lock and flips her on her back. Nicholas rolls up still in the head lock and back drops Cassidy. Cassidy showing no pain gets up and sets Nicholas for a Jack Hammer. Nicholas dangles in the air, but reverse and land on her feet. Nicholas throws Cassidy to the ropes but then gets drop kicked by Cassidy. Nicholas looks to be hurt bad..Cassidy picks up Nicholas, and slams her down with "Iternal Darkness", then pins..1........2...............3!

"Extremly Rare" plays and Cassidy gets her title from ringside and heads up backstage.

DMX: Man, that was a fast match!

Carson: can't disagree.....

Street Fight
Skull vs. Mr. Shadow

Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg hits the pa and out walks Skull with his ball bat in hand. He looks around the arena at the crowd and just sneers as he steps in the ring over the top rope and stands back waiting. Shook Ones by Mobb Deep hits the pa and Shadow comes walking out with a ball bat in hand as well and a chain in his other hand. He makes his way to ringside and cautiously gets in the ring, then the match officially starts. Both men stare each other down, then since no one wants to make the first move, Skull throws down his bat and motions Shadow to bring it on. Shadow seems cautious still, but aggressive and charge Skull with the bat, but he sways and grabs ahold of the end. Shadow quickly bring sthe chain up catching Skull right across the side of his head, then hits him again in the side, jabs the bat into Skull's gut and then runs off the ropes for a spear, but gets booted right in the face by Skull. He holds the side of his head from the chain shot, then Skull pulls Shaodw up to his feet and whips him into a corner, charges, but gets kicked in the head by Shadow who pulls hismelf up to the second rope and leaps off with a missile dropkick. Skull goes down to one knee and Shadow now runs off the ropes with a dropkick staggering him more. Shadow looks to run again, but instead, he picks up the ball bat and catches Skull in the back of his head knocking him face first to the mat. Shadow then goes to work on Skull's knees hitting both with the ball batand using them with his legs to wear down the big man. He really wrenches back putting a lot of pressure on his legs, then goes for the Sharp Shooter and nearly has it locked in, but Skull is just to big and powers out shoving Shadow to his back. Skull holds his legs, pulls himself to a corner and on to his feet. Shadow gets his ball bat and runs at Skull, but his blocked when Skull grabs the bat, then lifts up Shaodw by the throat and turns around dropping him in the corner. Skull starts laying in some hard shots to Shadow, then whips him across the ring so hard Shadow bounces off the turnbuckles to the mat. Skull then picks up the chain and starts wrapping it around Shadow's neck pulling back on him choking him out. Skull lets up and grabs the ball bat, jabs it into Shadow's gut a few times, the cracks him across the back and goes back to choking Shadow with the chain. Shadow starts to fade, but from the crowd comes Gato who has a chair and climbs up to the top rope behind Skull. He holds the chair and out and leaps off with a dropkick bring the chair into the back of Skull's head laying him out facefirst and cutting his head open. Gato then picks up a ball bat and brings it crashing down across Skull's back and soon exits the ring. Shadow recovers and lifts up Skull, then nails a dangerous ddt into the chair and pins........1........2........3!

Christina Aguilera: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Mr. Shadow!

Shook Ones by Mobb Deep hits the pa as Shadow barely standing gets his hand raised. Gato looks on with a smile and appears to head back insid ethe ringw henf rom behind comes Xavier with a chair of his own and smashes it across Gato's back. He then slides in the ring and swings at Shadow nearly taking his head off and lays him out. Gato climbs into the ring, but Xavier just drops the chair, lifts him up and drops him with the Ghetto Busta into the chair. The crowd now boos heavily at this and Skull gets to his feet grinning at Xavier. The two men then raise up their hands doing the Gangstas sign[wolfpac sign] and touch hands together. They look down at Gato and Shadow, laugh and head to the back.

Carson Daly: Man, that was quite an awesome match I must say even though it did take two men to beat Skull, Shadow still did it.

DMX: Hell yea it was, but what happened afterwards, goddamn man, what a statement made by Skull and Xavier.

No Disqualifications
Matt Matlock vs. BulletProof

Hit em up by Tupac blast over the arena and BulletProof comes out behind the curtains..and begins to taunt the crowd.

Christina: From Memphis Tennessee..our NA Champion, BULLETPROOF

He waits in the ring..the ref waits also..a couple of minutes pass and someone comes out from backstage and whispers something in the refs ears. BulletProof looks confused and ask the ref whats going on...The ref shakes his head and call the bell...

Christina: Since the Owner of DOOG Matt Matlock couldn't be here tonight, he has to forfiet the match....So here is your winner....Bullet Proof...

Hit Em Up by Tupac hits again and Bullet just seems let down by no match, but smiles for the victory over Matt and heads to the back.

Carson: Man, why didn't Matt show, he is our Owner?

DMX: What a cheap bitch no showing on his own show.

Parking Lot Brawl
Gato vs. Tyson Tomko

The scene is set in the parking lot, a crowd is gathered around a circle of cars, superstars of DOGG no doubt and some of the staff as well. They are all anxiously awaiting this match to see who this mystery guy is and to see how Gato handle him. Suddenly, Cadillac Pimpin by Young Bloodz is cranked up and can be heard from inside as a lowride driven by Gato comes pulling up and he parks in the one empty spot among the circle. He opens the door soon enough and hops out with his title in hand and a serious look ready for his match, well, as best he can be. He steps into the center of the circle after laying his title on the hood of his car and wait. After a few minutes, no one shows and he seems confused as does everyone else until a long limo comes pulling up near the circle and from the back through the sunroof comes Matt. he pops up to a load of boos and soon yells out to everyone.

Matt Matlock: Alright you ignorant asses, listen up, especially you Gato, ya filthy bastard. Your opponent, he is already here, just look around.

Gato does so and sees all the people who have been out here, none step forward, so he looks back to Matt fo an answer. As he does, a door that was slight ajar quietly opens behind everyones backs and out steps a large man.

Matt Matlock: What, why you looking at me when you should be looking at Tyson Tomko behind you.

And yes, Tyson Tomko fresh from WWE comes charging and just Gato whips around he gets nailed with a hard clothesline right down on to the pavement. Tyson picks up Gato into a press slam and throws him on to a hood of an old car, then breaks off the attenna and starts choking him with it. Gato fights it and begisn to kick at Tyson's head, then he tands up and nails a front dropkick to Tyson sending him back against another car. Gato then gets up quickly and flips over Tyson giving him an unorthodoxed neckbreaker of sorts on to the hood of that car, but hits the hood himself hard. Tyson has slumped down to the ground and Gato now gets up hold his back, but soon snaps the antenna off that car and starts whipping Tyson with it, then lifts him up and tries for a Death valley Driver. Tyson clubs him in the back and soon nails a hard spinebuster on to the pavement and pins him......1......2.......kickout! Tyson seems irate and Matt soon tosses him a tire iron and he looks to use it, but Gato low blows him and snatches the tire iropn, clock him in the head, then lifts him up and nails the Death Valley Driver on to the pavement and pins.......1.......2.......3!

Christina Aguilera: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Gato!

Cadillac Pimpin is heard from inside again, but is cut off quickly when Matt yells out at Gato who stares at him.

Matt Matlock: Ok you lil dirtbag Mexican spic, time for me to take you out personally, here I.........

Matt is cut off when he sees Shadow come running through the lot at his limo, so he ducks down inside and locks the doors rolling the sunroof shut. Shadow runs up and starts beating on the limo and Gato runs over with the tire iron and busts out a window of the door. Just as they appear to try and unlock the door, Skull and Xavier show up and start beating on Shadow and Gato. Skull tosses Shadow around to a car as Xavier starts to punch Gato, but he ends up getting a tire iron shot to his bad knee. Skull has Shadow up and powerbombs on top a hood of a car while Gato nails a few more shots to Xavier. He then runs over to Skull, but stops when Skull turns to him and the two stare each other down, then go to helps their partners as Matt rides off and the view fades back inside.

Carson Daly: Damn man, Tyson Tomko, big guy, but he got beat. 

DMX: Yea, but what a fight we saw again between the Mafia Kingz and the reunited Gangstas.

Carson Daly: Hell yea, looks like a good stable war coming up.

Free For All Invites

Before the show ends, the tron comes on, it lights up, and a picture, a live pic of Matt is show and he soon speaks.

Matt Matlock: Ok, its now time for the announcement of who will be in this free for all and to be honest, no one deserves the shot at the title more than me and with so few of people to choose from, I shouldn't, but I already booked the match, so here goes. My first pick to be in the free for all invintational is........

Just then, Matt is cut off by the song of Cowboy by Kid Rock playing throughout the arena and he gets wide eyed as none other than Daddy Mack hops over the guard rail out of the crowd, slide sinto the ring and dances around a bit, then gets himself a mic from Christina and speaks.

Daddy Mack: Yo Matt, for once, shut the fuck up and listen to this people.

The crowd cheers Mack on and chants for Matt to Shut Up.

Daddy Mack: Now then, since your wondering why I am here, let me explain. See, I noticed your effort in recent days and it sucks, so I outta let ya in on a lil secret. But first, the fre for all is cancelled ok, now here goes. When I signed over my shares, they came with a stip and that was this. If you, at any point failed to run DOGG to the fullest ability it can be at, you would lose your status as Owner and I would get back my shares, plus the rest of them, I would become sole Owner of DOGG and way I see it, you have about a week, so I'll give ya the leway, ya got till Snake Eyes to step up. If ya don't, I will take back DOGG and make an announcement at Snake Eyes concerning DOGG and SEF, the whole split, so step up or step out, boy.

Cowboy re hits as Mack drops his mic and dances around Christina while Matt looks on pissed and the tron soon fades.

DMX: Holy fuck. What an announcemnt by Mack and good to see him over here.

Carson Daly: Kiss ass. Anyways, it was a shocker and man, what if Matt don't step up, be cool in a way I guess. But that be it, we'lls ee ya next week.

The camera pans over the audience capturing one last shot, then fades to black ending the show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF