sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Golden Gal Shines Brighter Than Any JEM (((SEFWUN TV)))

Started by Taylor Andrews, September 13, 2019, 06:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

There is absolutely no way Elizabeth Marret will ever get her hands on the Universal Championship as long as Taylor Nina Andrews holds the most prestigious title in SEFWUN. Sure, Elizabeth did beat Tina for the Women's Title a couple weeks back, albeit with some help from her Deadly Alliance, but Tina once threw that title down. She will never throw down the Universal Title, she will not lose that title to JEM. Tina has done enough for the women's division, she has exceeded the women's division, much like the woman who chose her to be the Golden Gal, the real Whitney Marret, not this fake ass trick JEM. Tina is going to be on SEFWUN TV in the main event showing JEM why she can keep the Anarchy Women's Title and hold it tight because the Golden Gal is keeping her Universal Title held tight to herself.

(Tina hangs out backstage at the arena for the house show tonight and sits alone on a metal box with her ring gear on and the Universal Championship around her waist. Her blonde locks tied up tight in a high ponytail as she sits cross legged and hunched forward a bit focused on the wall across from her in the corridor. She appears lost in thought when the Golden Gal realizes she is on and gets that luscious smirk of confidence to say.)

"Jennifer Elizabeth Marret, JEM, the manipulative cunt who tried to ruin Whitney Marret, to bury her good name by being a lowdown, dirty slut. Now, I may have had my fun while pursuing my career, but I never got caught up in some game because the only game to me, is what I call my life, and that is being the greatest wrestler in the world. I am working on my own game, the one where the real Whitney Marret's chosen one, her Golden Gal, clears her name for her. Whitney needs not do anything because I will go out in a blaze of glory to insure Whitney Marret's innocence is preserved. I not only guarantee it, I promise it to not her fans or her friends, but to her because she made my career when she chose me, now I will fulfill the prophecy by bringing the real Whitney Marret back where she belongs. I have the opportunity to battle the fake Whitney, YES, THE FAKE WHITNEY, that is who you are known as by me from now on, JEM. You are the Fake Whitney, FW, so FW, ef dub, you are going to get schooled Saturday night. You have no clue what to expect when you step in the ring with me because I did let you get over me for the Women's Title, I will cannot let you take this Universal Title. You are not ready for one, and you are nowhere near the peak I am at. The Golden Gal is number one because the way I see it, Viper is dead and if he ever faced me, it would be his last match. Nick Torres has nothing left to prove and J X Cash, HA, I have owned him so many times in the ring that he needs to get a tramp stamp with my name, cause he my bitch!!!"

(Tina getting uberly cocky now and leans back against the wall with that confidence beaming though, she knows she owns this roster.)

"Hell, there isn't anyone in the top ten who could beat me one on one and I know Priceless Paine couldn't do it two on one, so step up when you boys are ready to get beat my this lil bimbo with blonde hair and I'll choke both your asses out. I took more shit from that stereotype than anyone can imagine and now I have proven the doubters wrong so much that I have them wanting more. But you only get what I allow, so get ready for the show on Saturday because it may be quick when I take Fake Whitney to the woodshed and make her my other bitch. Then again, she is used to that role, the whore queen she is, no, I may just end her for good. Regardless of what I do to her, I will humiliate her so bad she will do something drastic, but nothing in the match will be enough to take my title. She better be careful what she pulls after the match though cause I will have no problem facing her again and again until she has enough and just leaves. SEFWUN is not big enough for her and I to co exist and sooner than later she will be forced out, for the real Whitney Marret to return, no matter if it kills me, I will make good on my promise, I have to, just like I have to keep this Universal Championship."

(Tina hopping off the box on to her feet and looks forward with a cocky smirk, then turns to walk away letting the scene fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF