sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tag Team Steel Cage Match

Started by Simon Lee Nash, April 12, 2021, 10:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is sitting down and putting on his wrestling gear as he is getting ready for a steel cage match for the SEF United States Tag team Championship.

Simon: Man, Tonight a steel Cage match and it's going to be myself and my good friend Tina vs Mark Jackson and Rob Ruckus. Well i know i am in a ready to fight mood. Now MJ, Seems like we have been facing off alot lately going for different championships and different matches. You have my respect and tonight will be no different,

Simon: Now as for you Ruckus, I have faced off with you not too many times, So i don't know you that much. All i can say is that tonight will be interesting to see in that cage.

Simon: However, I got the best female wrestler in the world today, I got Tina by my side and yes boys she is the real deal. She has been proving it each and every time out. Tonight my partner and myself will walk into the cage champions and we are walking out of the cage still the US tag team champions.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF