sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

LBD Is On The Path Of True Redemption With Gold On Her Mind

Started by Liz, November 05, 2022, 04:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The scene opens up to a view of a gym inside of a huge garage with all kinds of equipment and mats. There's heavy metal-rock music playing. The camera pans over to a wrestling ring that has two people inside of it. The two people are a man dressed in black Nike shorts and a pair of wrestling boots and the other is a woman dressed in tight black workout halter top, a pair of blue jean shorts, and a pair of purple-silver wrestling boots. The woman is laying on the mat looking up at the man in the ring with her. Both of them are red faced with sweat drenching their bodies and the man looks very disappointed and says.)

Man:
You gotta do better! I thought I taught you better than this!

Woman:
Mack, I have been outta the ring for damn near 9 years. Or do you not remember I wasn't here after November 13th of 2013?!

(This woman gets up to her feet and just looks angry.)

Woman:
Let's go again, Mack! If I'm not doing better....Then push me asshole!

Mack:
Okay, Liz. But if you are not going to take this seriously, I'm leaving to go and find Sierra and have a good time. 

Liz B. Decker:
Fine! Whatever! You told Betty that you'll do anything to make me smile. Get me ready to get gold and finally get on my way to take what was stolen from me! Or do I have to find a better damn wrestler to get me there?!

(Mack looks at her with that damn famous smirk of his and says as he gets right in her face, nose to nose.)

Mack:
You can't find anyone better than me, sweetheart. Don't fucking forget that either!

(Mack all of a sudden grabs Liz by the left arm and quickly gets right behind her with a hammerlock grinding his crotch against her ass. Liz looks pissed and a bit off guard.)

Mack:
Never take your eye off the target.

(Liz quickly throws her right elbow back into Mack's ribs making him lose grip on Liz's arm and turns around to face Mack. With her right fist and her now free left arm, she nails him in his midsection with punches. Liz then takes Mack and whips him across the ring and as he comes back to her, she nails a viscous clothesline and then drops an elbow to the heart of The Showsteala. Liz gets up and drops another and two more. Liz then goes to the corner and climbs to the turnbuckle. In the fashion of Eddie Guerrero, she flies off and nails a frogsplash. Liz rolls to her side and gets on her feet.)

Liz B. Decker:
I never take my eye off the target.

(Mack lays on the mat with a smile on his face.)

Mack:
I think you're ready.

Liz B. Decker:
Let's keep going for a couple more hours. The more the better.

(Mack nods and gets up. As the scene begins to fades, Liz and Mack in the ring where Mack whips Liz across the ring and Liz comes back at him nailing a sling blade.)

(The scene opens up to a view of an interview area where there's a couple steel chairs set up and in one of them is dressed in a suit and ballcap. That person is Frank E. Dangerously. He adjusts the mic attached to his suit and he looks up to the camera.)

Frank E. Dangerously:
Thank you for tuning into this sit down interview that has been needing to happen for some time now. At this time, it is my extreme pleasure to introduce a woman that founded this company and blazed a trail and never looked back. Please welcome Liz B. Decker!

(Coming into view of the camera is Liz B. Decker with a black leather biker jacket, purple spaghetti strapped halter top with black lace covering up her cleavage, slight tight fitting blue jeans, and purple Crocs that have sliver crowns on them on. Of course, she has on diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Liz shakes FED's hand and sits down.)

FED:
Thank you for agreeing to this interview.

Liz B. Decker:
No problem, Frank. Lets get this going because I got two kiddos that need their momma.

FED:
Okay, then. Lets begin. When you came back in August, you said that you left SEF after November 13th of 2013. But there were people here that believed that you were all along. You revealed that it was your cousin, Jenom, that took your name, likeness, legacy, and image from you to make herself big. C'mon, Liz. Spill. Tell the truth.

(Liz looks at FED as though he had lost his damn mind.)

Liz B. Decker:
Frank, I had to leave in November of 2013. My son was just an infant and my daughter was barely going on a year and a half. They needed me to be home with them during that time.

FED:
Really? That's not what I heard. I heard that you took off with the guy that you deemed The Chosen One.

Liz B. Decker:
Oh for fucksake! Frank, I don't know where you heard that from but at the time of that supposed escapade, my children came up sick with a severe stomach virus and was dehydrated for 2 weeks. At the same time, I had came up sick. And Phoenix Winterborn is the last guy on this planet I'd run off with if anyone. He's a nothing, a nobody. And ugly as sin to boot.

FED:
Alright. But why didn't you come back sooner to rectify things?

Liz B. Decker:
After witnessing everything that was happening, my children had some questions for me. Asking why I would hurt this person and that one. Why would I do that? It took some time and they finally got it. My daughter one day outta the blue looked at me after watching something of SEF's and told me, "Momma, go and make things right. Jenom, can't hurt anyone....anymore using your name.". And  she was right! Viper, Jenom, Kristina Fox, Midnight.......no one is me. No one speaks for me. I do! I am a grown ass woman and I'm back to prove it. Frank, I had to get back in ring shape. I had to get my mind right. I did! I am in the best shape in my life and my mind is sharper than any damn sword on planet earth. My first victim is gonna be Nykky Dee. She's gonna find out who I am and what I am all about. Frank, your last name might be Dangerously but Nykky is gonna find out how dangerous I can get. I am the Weapon of Mass Destruction of SEF. She needs to get ready for me because I am not gonna give up in this tournament to get the Evolution title because I am the Evolution of what a real woman is and looks like. No one else. Not Sam Fame, Sara Marie, Stacy Wy, Julie, Tina, and most for damn sure JEM isn't.

(All of a sudden, a vibration can be heard from Liz's jacket. She takes her phone out and answers a text message and looks at Frank.)

Liz B. Decker:
Anymore questions?

FED:
No. not at this time. Thank you for sitting down with me and doing this interview.

(Liz stands up as Frank does too. They reach out and shake each others hands. Liz takes the mic off with a smile and walks away. As the camera fades to black, it captures Liz confidently walks off as everyone can hear "The Steeple" by Halestorm playing in the background.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF