sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X 7 {4/8/12}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 24, 2014, 07:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

April 8th, 2012

So here we are our on the night of Easter with the AstroDome in Houston packed full of fans. Pyro shoots off from the stage and over the ring, then "Light It Up" by Rev Theory comes over the pa with the band themselves playing live on stage. The crowd loving it gets into the song and gives the band a loud ovation when their done, then Marijuana Mack, the Owner of SEF, comes out shaking hands with the band and has his own mic shouting.
WELCOME TO WRESTLE X!!!

A loud pop from the crowd and the band staying out there as Mack heads to the ring and says.

Alright, well before we get to the action, I got something to do for two people who deserve it more than anyone in SEF history. Now in the past we have tried this and it never worked, just wasn't from the heart, just for show to try and help others get over as usual. So anyways, finally we will have an official hall of fame and here to induct the first ever inductee, the Dominant Player!

And Rev Theory now cover Pantera's "Domination" playing Viper out to the stage in a black casual suit. He pumps his fists up, then heads to the ring where Mack now leans in a corner. Viper stepping in shakes hands with the Owner and gets his own mic waiting for the fans to get their cheers out, then he says.

Hell of a surprise you had and I hope this one lasts man, its about time SEF did it right! Now then, our first ever inductee is the one person responsible for SEF being in existence in the first place, a woman who helped break the barrier in a male dominated sport. She pushed me and many men to their limit, forged alliances and secured herself a spot in our memories forever. I am proud to induct my wife into the real SEF hall of fame, into the class of two thousand twelve!

The crowd already chanting Whitney explodes into cheers as Rev Theory covers "Money, Power, Respect" by The LOX and Whitney Marret steps out wearing a tight blue lacy off-the-shoulder mid thigh dress and a pair of amethyst encrusted Christian Louboutin heels. She also has on a diamond solitaire necklace, a black onyx and diamond platinum ring, three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets with a clear watch that has diamonds on it and diamond rosary type of necklace with a pair of dangling diamond chandelier earrings. She makes her way down to the ring with a bright smile on her face and slaps some fans hands as she gets closer to the ring. Whitney makes her way up the steel steps and Viper walks over to the ropes, unbuttoning the buttons of his jacket. Viper opens the ropes and Whitney gets in the ring by stepping through the opening. After she is in the ring, Viper stands up and Whitney gives him a kiss on the lips and they both walk to the middle of the ring as Mack hops down from laying on the top rope and gives Whitney a hug and a kiss on the cheek by her lips. He hands her the mic and she stand with tears in her eyes then lets the words flow.

Oh wow! I know that I've been inducted many times and well, I've always came back. With me having the greatest husband that a woman could ever ask for and truly feel that love from him in the shape of a wonderful son, I don't think I will come back to the ring. Unless I am outright challenged, my place is with my family. This is the greatest honor that a wrestler can get. From 2002 until last year, I did a lot of things and put my body through some hellacious matches that I thought I wouldn't walk away from. A couple of them were against Shane "Daddy" Mack. I've accomplished everything that SEF could hurl at me with flying colors. Despite what has been said about me, I've came out here and shown all of you, the SEF Universe and my dearest fans, that when it comes down to it, I gave this business everything that I could. Thanks to the wrestling business and SEF, I have met some of the best people and some of them I've had the great fortune of calling them my friends. You all have seen me grow and be the woman that I am today. This company means a lot to me and I am excited to see where it goes. On a sad note, just before I came out here, I was given some very sad news. My best friend and the man that I brought into SEF as my bodyguard, J. G. Brooks, died tonight of stage 4 Leukemia. I am very heartbroken that I wasn't there to be with him as he took his dying breath. Jordan, please know that I will always care for you like you were my brother. To you all, I love you all and thank you for inducting The True and Only Dominant Woman of the Ring.......Period!

Whitney hands the mic to Viper and he places his left arm around her as Mack raises his mic looking out to Nick Miller saying.

Hey man, let's get a round of bells for the fallen hombre and to all of our brothers and sisters we lost!

A pop for that and then the bell tolls...

DING

DING

DING

DING

DING

DING

DING

DING

DING

DING

The crowd cheering loud and chanting...

J-G...J-G...J-G...

Then Mack lifting the mic to say.

He will be missed and so will the truly dominant couple and most deadly faction of all time, but out here to induct our next hall of famer into the class of two thousand and twelve is this man, the real showsteala!

And the crowd getting loud as "You Never Met A Motherfucker Quite Like Me" comes from Rev Theory and here is Kid motherfucking Rock himself to a hell of an ovation. The place getting loud and then even louder when Shane Mack swaggers out looking all cocky as usual dressed in blue jeans and a new showsteala shirt from SEFZONE! He and Kid Rock slap hands and Mack dances on down the ramp driving the fans crazy as usual making security work their ass off. Mack just laughing his way up to the apron steps in all arrogant spinning into the muscle pose, then pops up to a crotch chop and nails Da Shows Ova on the Owner of SEF to a huge surprise from everyone. Mack just standing over him shrugs and bends down grabbing the mic, then stands up looking at Viper who nods like he knows cause he does. D-Mack mockingly acts like he just fucked up and then says.

Whasss uuuppp all ya all muthafuckas!?!?!

A huge round of cheers and Mack saying.

So ya wanted Mack back and ya got this cheap son of a bitch instead, but for a friend, I had to return and induct a man who truly deserves his place alongside his woman. So Viper, my friend, it is with great pride that I induct you into the two thousand twelve hall of fame!

Mack moving over to shake Viper's hand and they hug, then Mack and Whitney hug and Mack does the gangsta sign with Viper. Mack backing off to a corner now as the the Owner sits in another watching on while Viper says.

Wow, um, thanks man, thanks to the Owner, thanks to all of you fans, thanks to my brothers and sisters I got to battle in this ring. SEF was fun, but we do have a family to run and I'll be around sometimes. The neck just isn't going to heal enough to make a comeback, but I'll always be here if anyone needs me and I'll damn sure be watching!

Loud cheers for Viper and the fans chanting...

THANK YOU VIPER...THANK YOU WHITNEY...THANK YOU VIPER...THANK YOU WHITNEY...THANK YOU VIPER...THANK YOU WHITNEY...

The couple embracing in a long, passionate kiss, then the SEFTRON shows Rick Reynolds in a white dress shirt sitting at a bar in his home it looks like, just his face and chest seen and the crowd booing loud now. Everyone watches as Rick says with disgust.

I am not there and I will not be there ever again because SEF is a cesspool of filth and I forfeit my match, so go ahead Norm, take the win, its the only way you could ever beat me!

More loud boos and Rick sneering says.

And Daddy Mack, oh, if I knew you were there I may have shown up just to wipe that cocky smirk off your face because you are the man I need to beat!

D-Mack just twirling a finger to his head as the crowd boos and laughs. Rick disgusted says.

SEF does not deserve my presence and so I say-

Mack, the Owner, cuts him off saying.

I say fuck you and good riddance you egotistical fuck!

A loud pop for that and the Owner not caring just says.

I don't want a win, I want a fight, a DOGG Fight and since your not man enough to give me one, I bet the man you wish you could be is.

And the Owner turns to D-Mack who looks all bewildered, like who, him!?! The Owner smirking says.

Yea, you and me, tonight in a DOGG Fight, student versus teacher, and I do what Rick wishes he could do, end the career of D-Mack!

Some boos now and The Showsteala lifting the mic as he stays laying on the top rope to say.

Fine, but after I beat you, then you keep your ass to the back where you belong and let the real REAL Showsteala show you and everyone how its done around here!!!

The Owner nodding reaches for a handshake, but D-Mack whipping off the ropes into a dropkick knocks Norm to the mat. The Owner scrambling up gets hit with Venom from Viper who gets up doing crotch chops with D-Mack to cheer amongst a few boos. Whitney raising both their arms up as Rev Theory plays "Light It Up" with Kid Rock on vocals. The crowd going nuts and Mack holds the ropes for Whitney and Viper to exit, then he hops out heading to the back with them. The Owner crawling out as Nick Miller says.

What a way to kick off the biggest show of the year and what a return for Shane Daddy Mack who replaces Rick Reynolds in the DOGG Fight to face the Owner, another student, plus his namesake, Marijuana Mack! We also saw Viper and Whitney Marret inducted into the hall of fame, ten years after they made SEF a reality and dominated like no one else. They set the standard by breaking barriers leading the way for anyone to do the same anyone that desires to that is!

Fate chiming in now.

Viper deserves it, so does Whitney, no doubt about that. Mack versus Mack in a DOGG Fight, that will be a true dog fight indeed and The Showsteala!

The scaffolding about set up for the opening match and Nick saying.

Yes, that match will be great, though I think Reynolds could have made it great too, his ego was way too big! Although most of these guys and gals to have egos, like Nick Torres as the usual arrogant asshole earlier. He and Corez are on a collision course with a rematch from last year. We also see a chain match between a bitter Matlock and sadistic Resurrector as well as two hardcore hotties clash one on one. But first it is the dangerous and sometimes fatal scaffolding match where Xanthus and Derek fight for the International Title forty feet above the ring which will be littered with tables to BREAK their fall!

"The Way I Am" by Eminem plays over the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips the middle finger, does crotch chops, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts like an asshole while Nick makes the introduction.

The following is a scaffolding match where to win you must throw your opponent off the top of the scaffolding and it is for the SEF International Championship! Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs in at two hundred five pounds.......Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring X just heads up the scaffolding as the ring is being filled up with tables. "I'm Not A Human Being" by Lil Wayne hits the speakers and the crowd comes to their feet cheering on the Hardcore Daredevil as he makes his way down the ring slapping hands with a few fans at ringside while Nick introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing two hundred two pounds, the SEF International Champion.......Derek Helms!

He looks up the scaffolding where Xanthus sits indian style on the top, then Derek unsnaps the title raising it high, tosses it to the ref and starts climbing the scaffolding. The crowd cheering and snapping pictures as Xanthus just sits in the middle of the scaffolding waiting while Nick Miller says.

This is going to get crazy, but who will win, who will survive!?

Fate saying nothing just watches on as Derek pulls himself up to the top and soon gets to his feet. Xanthus standing and the two men extend fists bumping them to show respect, then exchange a few side kicks to the ribs loosening each other up. A lock up now and Derek trying to force X off the scaffolding gets taken down with an arm drag into an armbar and Xanthus trying to grapevine the left arm with his legs. Derek rolling away gets to his feet and X pops up into a dropkick sending Derek back down. X scrambling over him with punches to the head wrestles Derek up in a front facelock. Xanthus looking for the Ghetto Busta gets ripped up and turned into a spinebuster. Derek scrambles over Xanthus hammering him with punches, then pulls him up into a swinging neckbreaker. Derek on his feet leaps up dropping a leg across X's neck, then hops up stomping on his head. Derek yanks the X Rated Icon up for the Spinal Tap, but X fighting keeps himself down. Derek pounding on his back rips Xanthus up into a sit out powerbomb, then rolls up kicking him in the head. Derek yanks Xanthus up into the Silencer, then stands up motioning its over pointing down below to the ring. Derek pulls Xanthus up for the Concussion near the edge, but X low blowing him sweeps Derek's legs out bringing the champ to his back, then drops a leg across his groin area. Xanthus reaching over the edge of the scaffolding underneath pulling a singapore cane out now and lifts high to a pop. Derek on his hands and knees gets caned across his back several times welting him up, then Xanthus nails a white russian leg sweep on him. Xanthus pulling Derek back up for the Asshole Cutta, but Derek spinning off to his feet rips Xanthus backwards with a german suplex releasing over the edge of the scaffolding. Xanthus hanging on though and he dangles off the edge pulling himself back up as Derek gets to his knees. The Champ pushing himself up as Xanthus gets to his knees and kicks the X Rated Icon in his face knocking him back with his arms hanging off the edge. Derek pulls Xanthus up looking for Concussion tries to leap off with him, but X fighting still and he charges Derek back from the edge getting momentum to backdrop the champ. Xanthus falling to his knees hops up and runs up to the rail along the edge leaping off into a spinning leg drop across Derek's throat. He rolls up grabbing the singapore cane and cracks Derek across his ribs with it, then yanks him up for a vertebreaker. Derek shoving Xanthus away grabs the cane and catches him across the jaw with a crack, then a kick to the gut and he cracks Xanthus across his back several times welting him up. Derek with a hard crack across X's head sends him down, then he yanks Xanthus up for Concussion, but gets rushed off the scaffolding and sent plummeting down through a couple tables in the ring. Xanthus hanging by his left arm from the edge tries to pull himself up, but slips and crashes down through a table as the crowd chants...

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

Derek and Xanthus both on their backs as the ref is confused on how to call this. The crowd cheering start buzzing about what is gonna happen start to chant...

RESTART...RESTART...RESTART...

Smokey looking looking just looks over to the announce table yelling.

YOU HEAR THEM, THIS THING ENDS WHEN WE HAVE A CLEAR WINNER!

And so he hops in helping Derek and Xanthus up asking if they can continue to which Xanthus says fuck yea and tackles Derek out of the ring. Xanthus hammering him with punches hops up stomping on his head, then kicks Derek in the ribs. Xanthus grabs a stop sign from under the ring and slams it over Derek's head, then drops it and nails him with the Ghetto Busta on the sign. Smokey yelling at him.

GET ON THE SACFFOLDING OR I'M THROWING THIS MATCH OUT!

Xanthus staring at the ref just nods ok, kicks Derek in his ribs, then heads up the scaffolding with the crowd booing a bit. Derek pushing himself up and the ref checks to make sure he wants to continue. Derek pushing Smokey away gets to his feet and heads up the scaffolding. Xanthus rolling up on the top to his back just lays there for a few seconds before sitting up cross legged. Derek dropping back down gets a steel chair from under the ring, then heads up the scaffolding while Xanthus just rests up. The crowd getting loud again and Derek coming up gets under the platform, then tosses the chair up one side while heading up the other. Xanthus dodging the chair picks it up and looks over the edge, then turns seeing Derek's arm on the other side. He runs over with the chair and Derek sings his right leg up with a kick sending the chair into X's head. Xanthus stumbling back and Derek pulls himself up grabbing the chair. He runs at X who leaps up into a spinning heel kick driving the chair to Derek's head. Xanthus rolling up to his feet kicks the chair in place, lifts up Derek and nails the Asshole Cutta driving him into the chair again. Derek's head already cut a little let's some blood fly and Xanthus pulling him tries tossing Derek off the scaffolding. Derek turning and pulls Xanthus with him, then both grab for the edge hanging on and kicking at one another now. They try knocking the other off and pulling, Derek with an elbow to X's head slams his head to the wood now, then pulls himself up. Xanthus grabbing him though reaches up with a kick to his back, then pulls himself up. Both men get on to the platform rolling away from each other into a crouch. They stare up with eyes locked looking like the warriors they are, Derek with some blood running down his face and then they rise into a charge resulting into a double cross body block. They roll away clutching their ribs and get up looking for roundhouse kicks, ducking each other and moving into just raw punches, back and forth. Then Xanthus with a chop and Derek punches him, then another chop and he ducks the punch looking for a spinning heel kick. Derek ducking catches Xanthus with a neckbreaker, then pulls Xanthus up into the Concussion falling over him winded. Derek pushes himself up and gets Xanthus up near the edge of the scaffolding, then looks to try and powerbomb him off it. Xanthus with another low blow scoops Derek up into a slam trying to toss him off, but only halfway. Xanthus running across the platform turns back into a baseball slide dropkick rolling Derek off, but he swings underneath hanging on to the rail. Derek moving across to the other side and pulls himself up, but Xanthus swings the singapore cane over his head, then yanks Derek up into a snap suplex. Xanthus pulls Derek back up for a vertebreaker followed by a moonsault and double leg drop for XXX and he rolls back to his knees winded as well. The crowd going nuts and Xanthus leaping up pulls Derek up to toss him over the edge again, but Derek with a kick to the ribs and the Silencer on Xanthus. Both men lay winded for a few seconds as the crowd cheers loud, then Derek pulls himself up. Xanthus is moving and pushes himself up to his knees as Derek stumbles to his feet. He comes over with a kick to X's back, then a kick to the front and backs up into a dropkick to the head sending X down. Derek pulling himself pulls Xanthus up near the edge hooking his arms and leaps off driving him down with Concussion through a table to the mat. The crowd going insane and Derek laying over Xanthus out of it while the ref scrambles in to make sure their ok. The crowd chanting...

Nick Miller saying.

This has to be over, I don't think either man can continue!

Fate saying.

Derek drove Xanthus off as he said he would, he won, let's move on!

Nick says.

But you must remain on top which is why Xanthus didn't win earlier. We got witness a hell of a fight between these hardcore icons and we'll get to see more I believe.

Derek out of the ring on his knees as Xanthus is helped out and he goes nuts tackling Derek to the floor, but is out of it not really on target. Derek getting away from him and punts Xanthus in his ribs, then rips him up into a suplex, but hangs X across the guard rail. Derek hopping on the apron, but the ref says to get back up top cause this match isn't over. The crowd cheering loud and he checks on Xanthus who agrees to keep it going as does Derek who is halfway up the scaffolding. Xanthus pulling himself off the rail reaches under the ring grabbing a barbed wire ballbat and and uses it to walk to the scaffolding. He then climbs on up tossing the bat up to Derek who just smirks at it. He picks the bat up and looks at Xanthus coming right up after him and just readies as best he can to hit him. Xanthus popping his head up and Derek swings, but X ducking back down swings his legs, then pulls himself up and Derek swings at his head. Xanthus ducking down into a charge takes Derek down by his legs getting scraped by the barbed wire on his back. Xanthus going for a cross armbreaker on Derek's right arm ripping back hard and the International Champion thrashes around to try and get free. Xanthus letting go slams his feet to Derek's chest, then flips backwards to his feet. He pulls Derek up looking for the Asshole Cutta, but moves near the edge looking to drop him off, but Derek slips off his shoulders kicking Xanthus in the ribs. Derek nails him with a swinging neckbreaker, then grabs the bat driving into X's head tearing him open. Derek punches him in the head, then pulls Xanthus up into Concussion on the barbed wire. The crowd cheering and chanting loud...

Xanthus bleeding bad now and Derek yanking him up shoves X to the edge of the scaffolding. He stops himself from going over and turns into a running dropkick from Derek taking X off and down through a couple tables smashing to the mat. Derek laying with his legs hanging off the edge pulls his legs up rolling away from the edge to his back. Xanthus out of it and the crowd chanting...

And Nick Miller with the announcement.

Here is your winner and still SEF International Champion............Derek Helms!

"I'm Not A Human Being" plays and Derek sits up on the scaffolding listening to the cheers and catching his breath. Xanthus is helped out of the ring and shoves the ref away falling to his knees in pain. The crowd going nuts wanting more and Derek on his feet pumps a fist in the air, then climbs down to get his title and slap a few hands. Xanthus coming around the ring gets right up in his face nose to nose, then nods his head backing up some to extend his right hand. Derek shaking it raises X's arm up, but X pulls away motioning its his spot, then heads to the back as "I'm Not A Human Being" keeps playing and Nick Miller says.

Hell of a fight between these two and it took three trips off the scaffolding to end this match with Xanthus taking that dreaded third one. Both men bloody and beaten, but respect earned and who knows what else is next!?!

Fate saying.

All that matters is who walks out champion and so it would seem Derek Helms is who matters, but now, who does he face next!?

Nick says.

Could be one of the two ladies who face off next as Tina is a former two time International Champion while Ashley Pearson has a lot of experience here in her hometown!

"Bad Girlfriend" by Theory of a Deadman hits and out comes Ashley Pearson to a major ovation. She slaps hands with the fans at ringside and takes photos with a couple of them as Nick makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! Making her way to the ring from Houston Texas, she weighs in at one hundred twenty pounds and is the pride of Houston.........Ashley Pearson!

She gets into the ring and poses on the second rope taking her "Shit Happens" t shirt off. Ashley tosses it into the crowd, then hops down stretching her arms. The crowd cheering her on loud and Ashley pumping her fists high, then "Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie plays over the pa. The crowd booing a bit for Tina who struts on down looking sexy as ever, but those eyes fierce and full of determination. She heads down the ramp as Nick introduces her.

And now making her way to the ring from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds, she is the Golden Gal..........Tina!

Tina sliding into the ring pops up and arrogantly climbs the turnbuckles spreading her arms out. She flashes the rock on sign, then hops down ready to go. Her and Ashley both ready and the bell rings bringing them out with Tina slapping her challenger. Ashley responding with her own slap and tackles Tina to the mat who wrestles her around with both swinging at each other wildly. Tina rolling away to the ropes gets up springing off them into a dropkick to Ashley's chest sending her backwards. Tina hopping up stomps at Ashley, then drops down hammering her in the head and applies a headscissors on her. Ashley thrashing around flips over getting to her feet trying to grab Tina's legs. Tina kicking her away rolls backwards to her feet getting speared to the mat from Ashley. The hometown gal runs to the ropes springing back into a baseball slide dropkick to Tina's side. Ashley applying an armbar wrenches hard on Tina's right arm, then snaps back with her knees under the elbow. Tina clutching her arm and Ashley getting up stomps on her, then drops an elbow to Tina's chest. She pops back up into a leg drop across her throat, then heads to the top rope waiting for Tina to get up nailing a missile dropkick on her. Ashley grabs Tina's legs kicking at the back of her knees and tries turning her over for a boston crab. Tina fighting it reaches up to counter into a small package for the pin, ONE...................TWO............kickout! Ashley rolls out and up to her feet as Tina gets on her knees winded. Ashley kicking her in the stomach rips up Tina in a facelock nailing a ddt on her. Ashley heading to the top rope flies off with a shooting star press, but gets knees driven into her ribs. Tina rolling away to her knees as Ashley sits back clutching her ribs. Tina up and running into a leaping dropkick smashing Ashley into the turnbuckles, then rolls backwards to her feet. Tina running in hitting a bronco buster on Ashley, then leaps up to the second turnbuckle and stomps on her head. Tina hops down and pulls Ashley up into a snap suplex, then nips up to her feet nailing a standing moonsault on the hometown gal. Tina hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO............kickout! She drops a forearm across Ashley's head, then tries locking on the T & A, but Ashley fighting free of it backs away to her knees. Tina getting up meets her with a lock up and the two women struggle for position. Tina forcing Ashley to a corner, but gets turned around and chopped across the chest. Ashley with a couple more chops, then she kicks Tina in her ribs and lifts her to the top rope. Ashley climbs up for a superplex, but gets kicked away rolling to the mat. Ashley on her feet and Tina leaps off with a clothesline taking her down. Tina rolling up to her feet springs off the ropes into a shining wizard on Ashley, then she stands up. Tina grinning steps over Ashley arrogantly and nails a standing moonsault, then kneels up hammering down on her with punches. Tina up and grabbing Ashley's right leg kicking at the knee, then she looking for a single leg boston crab. Ashley fighting it crawls to the ropes getting free and Tina turns kicking her in the back. She stomps away and the ref pulls Tina back at five warning her. Ashley gets up and Tina runs at her with a clothesline sending both ladies to the floor. Tina scrambling up first runs into a low dropkick to Ashley's head. She pulls her up smashing Ashley into the rail and choking her across while screaming.

LOOK AT YOUR FANS HONEY, THEY CAN'T SAVE YOU!!!

Tina pulling Ashley back gets elbows to her ribs, then Ashley whips around with a roundhouse to Tina's head taking her down. Ashley dropping to her knees pulls herself rolling in the ring, then back out breaking the count of the ref who tells her to get back in. Ashley pulling Tina up runs her to the steps, but gets turned into them shoulderfirst, then Tina leaps up with a dropkick to Ashley smashing her into the steps some more. Tina getting up pulls Ashley into the ring, then climbs up to the top rope flying off with an elbow drop to Ashley's chest. Tina popping up runs to the ropes springing back into a cartwheel flipping into a moonsault and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO..............kickout! Tina popping up pulls Ashley into an sto locking in the T & A, no, Ashley keeping her hands unlocked and thrashes away to the ropes. Tina rolling away and stands up as Ashley pulls herself up on the ropes. Tina running in gets a kick to her ribs and Ashley flips over into a sunset flip pin, ONE.................TWO..........kickout! Tina rolls away and Ashley gets up yanking the Golden Gal up into the Southern Comfort and turns her over for the pin, ONE.......................TWO.................kickout! The crowd oohing and cheering as Ashley pulls Tina up into a front facelock slamming knees to her head, then delivers a ddt on her. Ashley heading to the top rope nails the shooting star press, flips up holding her ribs and then drops into the pin hooking a leg, ONE.........................TWO..............kickout! Ashley pulling Tina up looking for the Lone Star Driver, gets shoved to the ropes and met with an to into the T & A! Tina locking it in the middle of the ring and Ashley screaming as the crowd are up in arm cheering the hometown gal on. Tina fierce as ever wrenching the hold on and Ashley tries getting to the ropes, Tina not able to get her legs locked for the body scissors. Ashley struggling, pulls herself and Tina hooking her feet on the bottom rope. Tina breaking on a four count runs across the ring sliding back into a dropkick, but Ashley rolls out of the way to the floor. Tina hanging out of the ring gets dragged out on to her stomach on the floor, then Ashley drops a knee to the back of her head. She yanks Tina up hitting the Lone Star Driver on the floor, then pulls her back up rolling into the ring. Ashley slides in and turns Tina into a pin hooking a leg, ONE.............................TWO.............kickout! The crowd shocked and Ashley too, a bit, but she just pulls TIna up looking for the driver again, but gets caught with a back suplex. Tina slowly getting up is up a few seconds before Ashley and pulls her into an irish whip. Ashley hitting the ropes and springs back for a clothesline, but TIna ducking swings around into a waistlock. She tries for a german suplex, but Ashley rolls forward bringing Tina into a pin, ONE......................TWO........................THREE! The bell rings and both women sit up now in shock as the crowd explodes with cheers. The ref raising Ashley's hand as Tina gets up with her hands on her hips and Nick Miller makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match.............Ashley Pearson!

"Bad Girlfriend" plays and Ashley gets up raising her hands high flashing the rock sign on the turnbuckles for the deafening crowd in Houston. Tina still in the ring waits for Ashley to climb down and extends a hand to her. Ashley shaking her hand hugs Tina and the Golden Gal exits the ring, then Ashley exits to slaps some hands while Nick says.

Wow, a great match with both women matching each other well, but Ashley with a quick roll up to win it. No end for this feud probably, but a kick ass match!

Fate says.

Not bad, Tina is slipping and needs to end Ashley once and for all though. This was a setback for her!

Nick saying.

I don't know about that, Ashley is a good wrestler and had already tapped to Tina, but this is her hometown, sometimes its what it takes! And what it takes to win the next match is going to be a miracle for the Owner of SEF who does not face Rick Reynolds, but Shane "Daddy" Mack in a DOGG Fight! Marijuana Mack no slouch and a student of Shane Mack, but we'll see how much he has truly learned in probably THE Showsteala of the night!

And the cell is lowered down over the ring, then "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd plays over the pa bringing the Owner out in his ring gear flipping the middle finger from both hands. The crowd mixed big time as he heads down the ramp and Nick makes the announcement.

The following is the DOGG Fight and to win you must earn more falls in one hour than your opponent and falls will occur from pin or submission, plus there must be a winner! Introducing first from Michigan, weighing in at two hundred nineteen pounds, he is the Owner of SEF..........Marijuana Mack!

He rolls in the ring hopping up, then tosses away the vest loosening his arms up and staring up at the cell. The weapons hanging from the sides, chains and canes and barbed wire, and much more! The opening chords of "You Never Met A Motherfucker Quite Like Me" are heard and after thirty seconds we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain to a massive ovation. He struts around and dances like the ol' school HBK, does some crotch chops and raises his arms high in the air spreading them out almost arrogantly as pyro shoots off on the stage behind him while the crowd cheers him on.

Making his way out to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs two hundred ten pounds, the one and only, Shane "Daddy" Mack!

Mack heads on down the aisle high fiving fans, trying to keep his gear on as the ladies try to tear it off, though he doesn't try too hard! Mack kissing on some hotties, then steps up on the apron with some cocky steps playing to the crowd. He steps into the ring circling around and pumps up pointing his thumbs to himself. He drops down in an ol' school HBK pose as pyro shoots off behind him in the ring, then Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop as the pyro shoots off an X, the crowd popping loud. Mack then heads to the turnbuckles stepping up to the middle one, raises his hands up doing the wolfpac sign and then does a crotch chop before hopping down disrobing his vest getting ready for the match. The cell lowering down now and the crowd settling in for a classic as both Mack's come nose to nose, the Owner grinning big as D-Mack just smirks confidently. The bell rings and The Owner raising his arms motioning to get this started and gets a dropkick to his left knee. D-Mack popping up hammers Norm with punches to the head, then pulls him into an irish whip. Norm reversing leaps up to catch D-Mack with a thesz press, but instead gets met with a spear as D-Mack springs off the ropes. The Showsteala scrambling over Norm with more punches, then clamps on a side headlock forcing his face to the mat. D-Mack let's him up running Norm into a bulldog, then heads to the top rope getting a rousing ovation. D-Mack standing up smirking, flies off with X to the chest of Norm, then pops up a little wired. Norm getting to his knees and D-Mack running into him with a shining wizard to the head sits up smirking some more. D-Mack rolling out grabs a singapore cane from the cell wall and rolls in standing up. He twirls the cane letting Norm kneel up and slams him in the back, then the chest and then the back, does this a couple more times and drops the cane. D-Mack running to the ropes springs back into a front dropkick knocking Norm over to his stomach. D-Mack up drops an elbow to his back, then goes for the Show Strangla, but Norm backing up slides out of the ring to the floor. D-Mack gets up launching himself over the top rope splashing Norm to the floor, then kneels up hammering him with punches. He gets to his feet stomping on Norm's head, then pulls a chain down smacking him across the head with it. D-Mack sits up the owner choking him with the chain a bit of a rear chinlock. The Showsteala gets up walking away, then runs back into a low dropkick to Norm's back. The crowd cheering loud and D-Mack on his feet smirks, then grabs a cheese grater off the cell smacking Norm in the head. He kneels down raking Norm's head with it cutting him open, then smacks him in the head again. Mack pulling the Owner up rolls him in the ring, then pulls climbs to the apron stepping arrogantly up the turnbuckles. Norm on his knees and D-Mack leaps off into a front flip snapping Norm down with a neckbreaker. D-Mack flipping up to his feet drops into a muscle pose smirking, then pops up spinning over Norm with a crotch chop. He pulls Norm up laying in a few chops to the chest, then whips him to the ropes looking for Da Shows Ova. Norm ducks and runs to the other side of the ring springing back for Smoked. D-Mack leapfrogging him turns as Norm hits the ropes again springing off. D-Mack leaping up gets caught in a somoan drop from Norm who rolls up to his knees breathing hard. The Owner gets up and runs into a senton drop on D-Mack, then rolls backwards to his feet leaping up to land a knee to The Showsteala's head. Norm sits him up in a sleeper clamping it on tight and tries to put pressure down on D-Mack's neck. The Showsteala thrashing around swinging his arms, but Norm wrenching hard on his neck pulls him back trying for a body scissors too. D-Mack rolling over for the ropes, but Norm hanging on gets his legs wrapped around. D-Mack almost to the ropes and Norm hanging on like a pitbull as the crowd is going nuts mixed big time! D-Mack straining to get some leverage is starting to weaken as his arms look a little limp. Norm trying to get his feet locked, but D-Mack still too strong starts rolling for momentum until finally rolling both of them out to the floor. Norm landing first and D-Mack flips backwards to his knees hammers down on Norm's head with punches. The Showsteala gets up backing away, then runs into a leap stomping hard on the Owner's head. D-Mack gets up pulling a barbed wire ballbat down driving it into Norm's head tearing his cut open more. The blood flowing as D-Mack scrapes the bat over his face, then leaps up driving it back down to Norm's head. Mack tosses the bat away, then pulls Norm up rolling him into the ring. D-Mack pulling a table out slides it in the ring, then rolls in getting to his feet. Norm on his knees stands and gets kicked in the ribs, then D-Mack drops him with a swinging neckbreaker. He sits up smiling and hops up setting the table up in the middle of the ring, then pulls Norm up hitting a European uppercut on him. D-Mack grabbing him for a german suplex, but Norm mule kicking him in the nuts runs to the ropes. The Owner springs off into a flying shoulder block sending D-Mack down, then Norm scrambles up into a mount laying punches. He grabs D-Mack's left arm whipping to the side in a cross armbreaker, but The Showsteala Squirming away rolls out on the apron pulling himself up. Norm getting up wiping some blood from his eyes runs through the ropes for Smoked, but D-Mack leaps to the top rope. Norm flies through headfirst into the cell wall and crumples to the floor, then D-Mack waits for him to turn over and drives down to his chest with X. The crowd going insane and D-Mack up lifts Norm up into the ring, then slides in. D-Mack getting up pulls Norm up on to the table, then heads up the turnbuckles for a moonsault, but Norm rolls off the table letting The Showsteala smash through it alone. D-Mack rolling clutching his ribs as the crowd groans and oohs, then Norm dives on him hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO......kickout! Norm popping up drops an elbow to D-Mack's chest, then pops up to drop another and now looks for the Show Strangla. D-Mack getting free of him and both men getting up charge into clothesline downing each other to the mat. They roll away to the ropes and the crowd is going nuts as Nick says.

Hell of a fight so far with no falls just about at twenty minutes!

Norm rolling out to the floor reaches under the ring and D-Mack waits for him to stand, then runs over with a suicide dive. Norm stepping back in time gets a left punch up crumpling The Showsteala top the floor. Norm letting the brass knuckles slip off his hand, then he picks D-Mack up rolling him in the ring and pulls a chair off the cell. Norm sliding in stands up swinging the chair across D-Mack's back and he turns over getting wailed over his face. D-Mack rolling away in pain gets slammed across his back and just mauled with the chair. Norm tossing it away pulls Mack up into an irish whip catching coming back with Smoked, then scrambles for the pin hooking both legs, ONE......................TWO..............kickout! Norm rolling off gets up dropping the point of his elbow to Mack's head, then pulls him up in a side headlock looking for a bulldog. D-Mack shoving the Owner away looks for Da Shows Ova, but Norm ducks and tries for the CNC. Mack shoves him away and Norm hits the ropes springing off into Da Shows Ova going down on his back. Mack dropping back first hooks a leg for the pin, ONE..............................TWO.................................THREE! The crowd cheers loud and D-mack rolls away catching his breath as the ref checks on Norm. The Owner trying to get up yells.

GET OFF ME!

And D-Mack getting up now runs over with a kick to Norm's head, then drops down hammering him with punches. Mack pulls Norm up, nails a scoop slam, then heads up the turnbuckles into a moonsault on the Owner. Mack popping up does a crotch chop, then stomps on his head and drops an elbow to Norm's chest. Mack pulling him up looks for a piledriver, but its blocked and Norm rips him up for a back body drop. The Owner falls to his knees winded and still bleeding, gets up and turns kicking at Mack, then drops an elbow to his chest. He pops up dropping a leg across Mack's throat, then rolls up leaping into a knee drop to the head. Norm turning Mack over drops a leg across the back of his neck, then tries locking him in Crippled. Mack trying to get out of the ring, but Norm holding him back gets the hold locked in and rips back hard on The Showsteala! The crowd up in arms over it, but cheering as well and Norm just tears back on Mack's neck. The Showsteala pushing himself up, but Norm leaping up drops an elbow to Mack's lower back, then goes for Crippled again. Mack scurrying to the ropes turns and kicks Norm who charges over sending him backwards doubled over. Mack getting up springs off the ropes into a rocker dropper, no, Norm dodges and nails a hard kick to The Showsteala's chest. Norm runs to the ropes springing back into a kick to the head of Mack, then yanks him up into a gutwrench powerbomb folding him into a pin, ONE.................................TWO................kickout! Mack applying the Show Strangla brings Norm down to the mat gets it locked in better with the arm and the Owner is screaming. The crowd cheering loud and Norm thrashes around trying to get free while Mack just lays back holding the left arm. Norm tries dragging himself and Mack across the ring as Nick Miller says.

The Owner trying to use that move a couple times now finds himself trapped in it by the man who innovated it!

Fate chiming in.

I doubt we'll see the Owner tap, but Mack won't lose!

Norm getting on his knees tries rolling Mack up into a pin, but The Showsteala rolls his shoulders up wrenching harder on the Owner. Norm tries ripping him up, but is too weak it seems and starts to look a bit limp. Mack hanging on and the crowd cheering loud, rowdy as ever, then Norm, muscles Mack up a couple feet whipping with all his strength around to the mat. Mack letting go and Norm rolling out to the floor definitely weakened a bit. His left arm not moving and not much at all from the Owner, but Mack rolling out stomps on his left shoulder, then leaps up stomping on his head. Mack pulling Norm up slams his face to the cell wall, then grinds him into it tearing his bleeding head open more. He rolls the Owner into the ring, then climbs to the apron holding the top rope ready to leap. Norm on his hands his knees with his head down and Mack leaping up and off the top rope into a shooting star press leg drop. Norm moves just in time letting Mack crash to his ass, then Norm on his feet leaps into a front dropkick to Mack's face. Norm getting up runs to the ropes springing back into a quick elbow drop to the chest. He rolls away towards Mack's feet getting up and pulls up his right leg kicking at the knee. Norm drops an elbow to the same knee and pops up holding the leg kicking it, then drops another elbow locking the leg with a grapevine now. Mack going nuts grabs at Norm's hair and clubs him in the back and chest, but eats some elbows for it. Norm getting up goes for a figure four leglock now, but Mack kicking him away to the ropes gets up looking for Da Shows Ova. Norm ducking under nails the CNC flipping back top lock it in and Mack goes nuts trying to keep out of it. Norm getting his hands locked tries rolling over to lock in the body scissors, but Mack resisting and they rock back and forth. Mack using the momentum carries through with Norm's roll and forces him into the ropes, then rolls them out to the floor with Mack landing on Norm breaking the hold. Mack getting up pulls himself up the cell wall to his feet, then gets a kick to the right knee from Norm who rolls up to his feet. Mack running at him gets ripped up and flapjacked into the cell wall. Mack staggering away and Norm into a charge nails SMoked flattening The Showsteala to the floor! The crowd on their feet as they have been since the bell rang to start it over a half hour ago and Norm with a chain wraps it around Mack's neck sitting him up and just bluntly chokes him. The crowd booing more now and Norm just punches Mack in the head, then pulls down a cheese grater slicing him open too! Norm just grating Mack's head into a pool of blood almost and it runs down his face, Mack screaming some thrashes away. Norm with a hard kick to the back rips Mack up into a firemans carry, then looks for a death valley driver, but tosses him back first into the wall. Mack crumpling to the floor scraping his back along the steel and barbed wire. Norm punting him in the ribs pulls Mack up rolling him in the ring, then grabs a table sliding that in. He pulls a ladder out sliding that in, then rolls in setting the table up in the middle of the ring. Norm picking up a chair waits for Mack to kneel up and slams him across the back, then gets in front of him dropping it across his head. Mack falling to his back and Norm pulling him up on to the table lays the chair over his head and chest. Norm setting the ladder in a corner gets it steady, then climbs up heading for the top which is probably his height from the top or a couple feet more. Norm about to the top when Mack tosses the chair off him and rolls off the table to his feet. Norm on the second rung from the top looks down seeing Mack rush up after him steps down a rung to ready himself. Mack comes up quick with just as quick of punches, then a chop to Norm's chest and the Owner retreats down the ladder to boos. Mack moving down drops to the mat and Norm leaps around looking for a roundhouse kick. Mack ducking runs to the ropes springing off into a clothesline dropping Norm. Mack lifts him up into a piledriver, then pulls Norm up on to the table and lays the chair over his head and chest. Mack folds the ladder up leaning it in the corner, then climbs up the outside of the ropes to ride the ladder down over the chair smashing Norm through the table. Mack somersaulting up to his feet dances around arrogantly to loud cheers as Nick Miller says.

Shane Mack looking to take control as were about forty five minutes into this thing and the Owner needs a fall bad!

Mack hooking a leg on Norm makes the pin, ONE.............................TWO......................kickout and Mack hammers him with punches, then pulls Norm up into a swinging neckbreaker. Mack heading to the top rope flies off with the Detroit Drop bouncing himself off Norm's ribs using his own. Mack crawling into the pin hooks a leg, ONE........................TWO...........kickout and Mack getting up stomps all over Norm, then drops an elbow to his chest and rips him up in a front facelock slamming knees into his face. Mack looks for the Mack Attack, but Norm fighting tries to muscle out. Mack slams him across the back with clubbing blows, then hooks Norm's arms and hits the Mack Attack driving his head to the mat. Mack turns the Owner over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE........................TWO................kickout! Mack getting up leans in a corner, catches his breath and waits for Norm to kneel up, then runs into a shining wizard. Norm ducking it school boys Mack into a pin, ONE..........................TWO........kickout! They both get up and Mack ducks a clothesline running to the ropes. He springs back into a flying forearm smash, but Norm ducking it runs to the ropes springing back for Smoked. Mack leapfrogging drops and waits, then Norm turns and almost gets Da Shows Ova, but ducks in time dropping Mack with a ddt. They both lay on the mat for a few seconds and Norm gets up as the crowd is just going insane for this match! Norm pulling Mack up into a bearhug whips around with a spinning spinebuster slamming The Showsteala to the mat. Norm heads to the top rope leaping back with a moonsault on to Mack, then the Owner gets up dropping a leg across Mack's neck. He tries to applying the Show Strangla almost getting his legs locked, but Mack slips out and both men get to their feet with just under ten minutes left. The crowd going nuts as Mack and Norm lock up struggling for position, then Norm with a side headlock wrenches it on tight. Mack shoves him to the ropes and gets shoulderblocked to the mat, then Norm drops an elbow going for the Show Strangla again. Mack getting free easier this time and gets up running at Norm for a kick to the head. Norm bolting up with Smoked laying Mack out, but is on his back breathing hard. Both men still bleeding and Norm rolls over draping an arm across Mack's chest for the pin, ONE..............................TWO......................kickout! Norm kneeling up hammers Mack with punches, then applies a Fujiwara armbar on him bridging back hard on his right arm. Mack screaming and crawling for the ropes swings wildly at Norm trying to get him off. He grabs his hair and reaches for the ropes, looks ready to tap, but Mack drags himself to the ropes pulling himself out of the ring. Norm letting go rolls away as Mack drops to his knees holding his arm, then Norm comes baseball sliding out dropkicking Mack into the cell wall. Norm rolls him back in and slides in hammering Mack with punches, then pulls him up into a snap suplex flipping backwards looking to applying the Show Strangla. Mack again squirming out and both men get up with Norm charging first for Smoked , but Mack leapfrogs him. Norm hits the ropes springing back as Mack turns and now gets Smoked, then with a minute to go he makes the pin hooking a leg, ONE........................TWO.........................THREE! And Norm rolls away breathing hard while the crowd are up in arms, all excited, then Nick says.

The Owner ties the score up with less than a minute to go, so we all know what that means, overtime!

Fate saying.

Hell of a fight!

Norm getting up in a corner looks to run out with a kick to Mack's ribs, but The Showsteala diving out of the way. Norm stopping himself turns and gets caught with Da Shows Ova slumping back into the turnbuckles sitting down on the mat. Mack dropping to his knees and the crowd counts the clock down from five...

FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!

The bell sounds and the ref checking on Mack who gets up motioning he is fine to go. The ref checking on Norm who gets up to his feet out of it, but nods to start it, so he signals to the timekeeper and the bell rings again with Nick announcing.

This match is now under sudden death overtime as there must be a winner and the first fall wins it!

Mack out of his corner just smirks at Norm who suddenly charges out for Smoked. Mack sidestepping him and Norm spinning around gets Da Shows Ova once again! He drops down hooking a leg rolling his back over Norm's head and chest for the pin, ONE................................TWO.................................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd pops loud now as Mack gets to his knees looking down with his eyes closed. The ref raising his arm up and he stands up doing a crotch chop, then heads up the turnbuckles as Nick makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match......................Shane "Daddy" Mack!

"You Never Met A Motherfucker Quite Like Me" plays now and the cell lifts up as Mack flashes the gangstas sign, then hops down smiling and helps Norm up with a handshake and hug. He then points to the back and Norm nodding yea just points to Mack as the man and does a mock bow before rolling out to the floor. Norm getting some cheers slaps a few hands on his way to the back and Mack just heads around the ring slapping hands while Nick says.

Wow, the showsteala for sure showed up to steal the biggest show of the year and I think I did just that. A great night all in all with that scaffolding match perhaps destroying Xanthus and Derek Helms, then Tina and Ashley Pearson giving us a good contest! Now we see a DOGG Fight leave us with Daddy Mack back in SEF right where he left, on top with a flawless performance!

Fate saying.

He is The Showsteala, though Norm can go and hang with the best as he just proved despite losing!

Nick agreeing says.

Yes he did and the guy has carried SEF himself, but now we get to see D-Mack back in action, maybe!?! The show is not over for the rest of us though as we still got the main event where Nick Torres and Corez go head to head for the World Title. Before that though we see a chain match between The Resurrector and Matt Matlock in a match added after the I-con Champ made the challenge!

"You Know My Name" is heard over the P.A. as Matt Matlock steps out from the curtain, getting booed. He stops midway down the ramp as pyro goes off down the sides of the ramp and Nick makes the introduction.

The following is a chain match set for one fall and is for the SEF I-con Championship! Now making his way to the ring, from Cape Breton Island, Canada and weighing two hundred seventy pounds....Matt Matlock!

Matt then makes his way into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and heading for the far turnbuckle. He stands on the turnbuckle and extends his arms as pyro shoots off HBK style in the ring. He lowers his arms as the pyro stops, and then gets off the turnbuckle, now preparing for the match. Then the lights go out and "Rest in Pieces" by Saliva plays over the pa. A spotlight shines down on the stage bringing The Resurrector out in his leather trenchcoat and a chain hanging from his right hand. The crowd cheering loud as he saunters down with a sneer across his face, his hair tied back and Nick with the introduction.

And now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds, he is the SEF I-con Champion............The Resurrector!

The big man gets to the ring looking in at Matlock who has his eyes fixed on the champion. The Resurrector just heads up the steps removing his coat pulling the chain up through the sleeve, then slams it down on the steps making a loud CLANG! THe Resurrector steps in the ring pulling his title off his waist and lifts it and the chain up high. Then the ref takes the title raising it up, hands it out to Nick and attaches the other end of The Resurrector's chain to Matlock's right wrist. The bell rings and Matlock tugs the chain a few times trying to find where he stands when The Resurrector charges over for a clothesline dropping the challenger. He kicks at Matt's head, then leaps up dropping a leg across his throat and moves into a pin, ONE..........he pulls Matt up into a front facelock. Matt struggling to escape gets ripped up into a suplex and hung in the air a bit before being dropped to his back. The Resurrector getting up pulling the chain into his hand using it as a whip slapping Matlock over the head. The Resurrector wraps it around his right hand and lands a few punches busting the challenger open, then wraps the chain around his neck running Matt over the top rope. The Resurrector yanking back on the chain hangs Matt up choking him, backs up, then runs into a big boot to his challengers back. Matt crashes to the floor and The Resurrector steps out over the top rope hopping down and double the chain up. He whips Matt across his back, then pulls him up punching his bleeding head and lifts him into a press. Matlock reaching down rakes The Resurrector's eyes, then slips down kicking him between the legs. The Resurrector dropping gets back up and turns for a punch, but Matt bending down drives him into the ring backfirst, then nails another low blow on him. Matt doubling the chain up whips The Resurrector over his head, then wraps it around his right hand punching him until he bleeds. Matt keeps punching him and then lifts The Resurrector up nailing the BFA on the floor. He gets up doubling the chain over whipping The Resurrector with it some more, then pulls The Resurrector up for the Animal Instincts. The Resurrector slipping down grabs the chain pulling it around Matt's neck, then drags him up the ramp slamming him down on the stage backfirst. The Resurrector kicks at Matt, then grabs him by the throat lifting him up into a press launching him headfirst into the steel stage wall. He pulls Matt back up wrapping the chain around his neck and looks to run him off the stage, but Matt putting the brakes on kicks the big man in his midsection. He grabs him for a ddt, but The Resurrector running him off the stage slams Matt to the floor and rolls off to his back. The Resurrector sitting up to cheers and he gets up pulling Matt to his knees using the chain wrapping it around his right hand to punch his challenger in the head. He pulls Matt up into a scoop slam to the floor, then pulls him back up looking for the Gangsta Bomb. Matt flipping through drops down nailing a neckbreaker on the big man and rolls away trying to get up. Matt getting to his feet and whips the chain across The Resurrector's chest several times, then kneels over him hammering down with ruthless punches. Matt getting up pulls the big man up and into the back running him into a soda machine headfirst. Matt kicks The Resurrector from behind in the nuts again, then yanks him up in a side headlock running him into a bulldog on the floor. Matt pulls The Resurrector up walking him towards the back of the arena and runs him into the exit door smacking his head off it. Matt kicking it open shoves The Resurrector out and spears him to the pavement. A group of fans around the back of the AstroDome make a lot of noise booing Matt who takes The Resurrector to an orange pickup slamming his face to the grill and the hood a few times. Matt drags him around to the drivers side and opens the door shoving The Resurrector into the drivers seat, then over to other side and grabs a tire iron from under the seat. The Resurrector kicking the iron away yanks Matt into a boot to his face sending him down. The Resurrector scoots over to the drivers seat, starts the truck up and puts it into drive as Matt gets up and then floors it. Matt grabbing the door leaps up on to it causing the truck to swerve, then it swerves more from The Resurrector's doing trying to shake his challenger off. The truck doing circles in the parking lot, then comes to a hard stop and Matt swinging wildly, then The Resurrector kicks the door hard enough to bend it off track sending Matt to the pavement. He yanks the challenger up into a press walking in front of the truck and launches him headfirst into the windshield. The glass spider webbing and Matt laying facedown with more blood flowing out while The Resurrector says.

History repeats itself again!

A nasty smirk, then he pulls Matt down when security runs out stopping this fight, The Resurrector shoving them back, but he gets overpowered by too many of them. Matlock charges in to try and get to the big man though wanting to keep this fight going and they have to restrain him to. And eventually they do restrain both, get the chain off Matt and back to ringside we go where the fans are buzzing loud over what just happened. Nick Miller saying.

Man, The Resurrector and Matlock out to kill each other leaving us with no winner, but a hell of a fucking fight and perhaps rivalry!?!

Fate says.

Could be what Matlock needs, could be another victim for The Resurrector!

Nick says.

Were bound to find out a clear winner another night, but tonight we got one more match and its the main event, for the World Title, two old friends, a hell of a rivalry between them!

"Walk" by Pantera plays over the pa and plays for about a minute now making the crowd stand for the man returning to action tonight! Torres steps out cocky as ever to a huge ovation and just smirks while Nick makes the announcement.

The following is the main event of the night and is set for one fall, and it is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first from Seattle Washington, weighing in at two hundred sixty nine pounds, the Westsiders Edge.........Nick Torres!

The fans slapping his arms as Torres heads up the steps and into the ring sauntering around arrogantly, then whips off his vest. He raises his right hand flashing the gangsta sign, then lowers it as the lights darken. "Floods" by Pantera now plays and the crowd still cheer as the song continues for about a minute before flashing on to show Corez drop down to the ring. He unsnaps the World Title, then reaches down to unsnap his harness, but it sticks and he messes with it. Nick Torres charges the ring with a boot to Corez's face sending him back to the ropes and the harness keeps him from falling. The ref keeping Torres back unsnaps Corez and checking on him, Corez nodding he'll be fine and leans in the corner. The ref picking up the title lifts it up to show what is on the line, then hands it to Nick and signals the match to begin. The bell rings and Torres moves over quickly, but cautious kicking Corez in the midsection, then hammers him with punches and a back elbow to the face. Torres whipping Corez into the opposite corner following up with a running splash smashing the World Champ into the turnbuckles. Torres pulling Corez out whipping him to the ropes drops him with a spear and floats into punches to the head, then gets up stomping on his head dropping a knee next. Torres pulling Corez up in a rear chinlock rips back on his chin burying his right knee to Corez's back. Corez screaming and swinging his arms around tries to get free, Torres popping up kicks Corez in his back, then pulls him up in a reverse facelock nailing a reverse ddt. He gets up running to the ropes springing off with a kick to the head of Corez, then yanks him up into The Westside sitting up with a smirk. Torres wiping his hands gets up arrogantly taking his time, gets a few boos and kicks Corez in his head. He pulls Corez up for the Gangstas Edge, muscles him up and over, but Corez dropping turns with a kick to the back of Torres right leg. He grabs Torres nailing a russian leg sweep on him, then rolls up to his knees catching his breath as Nick Miller says.

Corez getting caught up by that harness has been dominated by the challenger so far. Can the World Champ make a comeback?

Fate saying.

Doubt it!

Corez with Torres up pulls him into a piledriver, then rolls him into a cover hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO..............kickout! Corez hammering him with a few punches pulls Torres up for the Insanity Driver, but gets shoved into a corner. Torres slams his shoulder to Corez's ribs a few times, then rips him up hitting some hard chops to the chest. Torres climbs the turnbuckles hammering Corez with punches, then sets up for a suplex, steps up to the top and nails a superplex rattling the ring. The crowd going nuts and Torres on his knees holding his back in pain. He gets up pulling Corez up for a pendulum backbreaker across the knee, then Torres clamps on a side headlock pulling Corez up to his feet. Torres runs for a bulldog, but gets shoved to the ropes, springs back getting clotheslined to the mat. Corez dropping an elbow to his chest gets up bringing Torres into a V-twist, then turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...........................TWO.....................kickout! Corez clamping on a sleeper wrenches it on tight, but Torres fighting to his feet rips him up in a back suplex slamming Corez to the mat. Both men roll away getting up and Corez running for a spear gets a kick to the chest popping up. Torres booting him in the face drops the World Champ on his back, then stomps on his head. He lifts Corez up into a bearhug, then slams him down with a spinebuster and rips him back up. Torres bending Corez down wipes his hair back arrogantly, then rips the World Champ up and over nailing the Gangstas Edge. Torres crawling over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE............................TWO.....................kickout! The crowd oohing and Torres kneeling up pulls Corez up looking for the move again, but the World Champ fights it trying to back drop his challenger. Torres clubbing him over the back tries to rip him back up, but no go again and Corez drops down to the mat backing away. Torres running at him with a kick to the head, then yanks Corez up into a ddt and sits up smirking again. Torres getting up yanks Corez up into a an irish whip, the World Champ springing off the ropes ducks a big boot and heads for the other side of the ring. He comes back looking for a clothesline, but gets a kick to the gut and taken down with a swinging neckbreaker. Torres getting up pulls Corez into a suplex hanging him high, then drops him to the mat. Torres getting back up yanks Corez up for the Gangstas Edge and sends him flying down to the mat again. The challenger crawling into a pin hook both legs, ONE..............................TWO..................................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd cheering loud for Torres who kneels up getting his arm raised while Nick Miller makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and new SEF World Heavyweight Champion.................Nick Torres!

"Walk" plays over the pa and the new champ gets up getting his title and raises it high flashing the gangstas sign as well. The crowd still cheering loud and Corez stirring gets a hand up from Torres and they shake hands. Corez rolling out now heads to the back as Torres poses on the turnbuckles while Nick Miller says.

Torres taking advantage after Corez's harness wouldn't unhook and had trouble getting any offense in, but did comeback a bit. Torres relentless though and after hitting the Gangstas Edge twice, he got the job done. A hell of a night here in Houston for Wrestle X and we'll see ya again on Evolution! Whoa, what the hell?

The Resurrector comes down the ramp running like a freight train at Torres with Impaled flattening the new World Champ. The Resurrector pulling Torres up to nail the Gangsta Bomb on the steel ramp, then picks up the title smirking and raising it high. But Matlock comes running out full speed down the ramp and The Resurrector dropping the belt meets him with punches. The two going back and forth as the crowd is on their feet after what these two did earlier tearing up the parking lot. The Resurrector with a knee to Matt's gut and security flooding it to seperate them with Torres picking himself up while Nick Miller says.

The Resurrector and Matlock not wanting to end the show, but it has come to an end, see ya on Evolution and goodnight!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF