sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 744 presents Wrestle X 16

Started by NBD, March 01, 2021, 07:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Date: Sunday, April 11th, 2021

Venue: The Mack Arena in Flint, MI

Theme: Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Unification Match

Taylor Andrews(c) v. Jade West(c)
SEF United States Championship
SEF Anarchy Womens Championship

Mid Card Bout
Unification Tag Team Match

Rob Ruckus(c) & Mark Jackson(c) v. West Coast Connection(c)
SEF Tag Team Championship
SEF Intergender Tag Team Championship

Mid Main Event
Bongman v. King Mack(c)
SEF WUN World Championship

Mid Card Bout
Viper v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
SEF WAR Championship

Main Event
Scaffolding Match

J X C(c) v. Rick Reynolds(c)
SEF Universal Championship
SEF World Championship

NBD

Sunday, April 11th, 2021

Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless plays over the pa of The Mack Arena in Flint Michigan with a sold out crowd for Wrestle X. And to kick things off we have the stage set up with a podium where the SEF Owner himself stands in a black and white tux and his short brown hair slicked back, a clean shaven face except for the mustache and goatee trimmed up nice. The music dies down and A Native Americano says.

"So I thought about doing this Wednesday, but the way this business keeps a rushing by, here we are to honor thos in the past who presented us with the memories that will always remain for our lifetimes. Tonight it is my honor to host the two thousand twenty one Hall of Fame ceremony. And without waiting, without any hype, we gonna make this as short, but sweet as we can, so first up is Bubba Ray Dudley."

ANA steps back as Bombshell by Powerman 5000 plays over the pa bringing Bubba Ray Dudley out in a a tux as well with a ring on his hand approaching the podium to shake ANA's hand, then turn and say.

"Thank you for this, it was my honor to serve you all many tables in SEF history and you know where to find me these days."

Bubba stepping over to one of six chairs set up on the left side of the stage taking a seat in the closest to the podium. Regular people by Pantera plays and out walks Nick Torres dressed in a all black tux with a grin on his face. He is wearing a ring and approaches the podium shaking ANA's hand, then turns and says.

"Yo, I made it. Thanks for this. I came here with Bruiser, god rest his soul, and we took every tag team and turned them inside out. I dropped the Cobra name a few years later and became the most real I ever had been. Its been a hell of a ride and no regrets, this is it. Now I'm gonna go sit next to Bubba and catch up on old times cause we had many over those Tag Titles."

Nick walking that way as Bubba pumps a fist in the air. Revenga by System of A Down plays over the pa bringing out Neo Monoxide in a black and white tux wearing a ring and smiling big as he approaches the podium to shake ANA's hand. Neo turns to the podium eyeing the large crowd and grins as he says.

"Never would have thought I would be in a hall of fame for what I did here, with the way I faded out, but my hardcore ability stood the test of time. I took a Wrecking Ball to this hardcore division and now I am immortalized, so thank you all indeed, thank you."

Neo walks over to take a seat next to Nick and Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach plays over the pa. Matt Matlock walks out in a black and white tux wearing his ring and approaches the podium to shake ANA's hand. He turns to say.

"Thanks."

Then Matlock heads over to the right side of the stage where six more chairs are set up and sits on the far end turned towards the side of the stage away from the podium. One More Night by Maroon 5 plays over the pa bringing Steve Weigel out wearing a black and white tux and wearing his ring with a big smile. He walks over shaking ANA's hand and turns to say.

"Certified SEF Hall of Famer and that truly makes me The Legendary Steve Weigel. I am honored by this and thank you all, thank you ANA, thank you to everyone, man, Bobby James, the three of us as the Real Predators, we ran SEF. We had ups and downs, we had fun though and thank you all again."

Steve walks over to sits next to Neo, then Scream by Avenged Sevenfold plays over the pa bringing Jordan Brooks out in a hooded black sweatshirts and baggy blue jeans with white hi tops unlaced. He walks out with a silver metal cane and wears his ring proudly. Jordan approaching the podium to shake ANA's hands and turns to say.

"What can I say except that it feels good to live for this moment and know I had at least a hall of fame career even if it was cut short, I'll always be remembered, so thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you for not letting me be forgotten."

Jordan heads over to the right sitting in the chair closest to the podium. War Machine by KISS plays over the pa and out walks David Blade in a black and white tux wearing his ring and shrugging like why not. He walks over shaking ANA's hand and turns to say.

"Thank you all for sure, I can't say it enough for myself or anyone of in this years class, so thank you. Being honored for my run in SEF in this manner is awesome and a honor I will cherish forever. I had a great run and was pushed hard and so I pushed right back and got rewarded. Scorpion and I had a lot of battles and even though he never beat me, he helped me a lot, so thanks to him and SEF, and everyone of you, thank you."

David walks over to sit next to Steve and Cadillac Pimpin by Young BloodZ plays over the pa bringing Gato out in a black and white tux. He wears his ring and looks stoked to be inducted as he approaches the podium, shakes ANA's hand and turns to say.

"Thanks my homies. Ya all believed in me when I didn't and I thank you for that. SEF believed in me when I lost my way after DOGG was bought out and put on the shelf. That DOGG Title was special to me and winning it from Xavier was a highlight in my career I will never forget. Thank you X, thank you SEF, and thank you all."

Gato walks over sitting on the far end of the left next to David. Rest In Pieces by Saliva plays over the pa bringing out Troy Storms in a black and white tux looking a bit miserable, but smiling at the ring on his hand. He approaches the podium shaking ANA's hand, then turns and says.

"My partner and probably everyone else out here said it better, but thank you. I had a lot of good fortune in SEF to be able to call myself a multiple time World Champ, Tag Champ with my Gangsta homies, and just so many memories with everyone out here and so many others. Its been awesome and a great way to end a career, thanks for the memories."

Troy walks over to sit next to to Matlock nudging him. Kiss My Eyes And Lay Me To Sleep by AFI plays over the pa bringing out Spiderman who wears his ring on a chain around his neck. He approaches the podium shaking ANA's hand and turns to say.

"With great power comes great responsibility. Thank you."

Spiderman walks over sitting next to Jordan and Live Again by Sevendust plays over the pa bringing DeeJay George out in a black and white tux. He wears his ring and walks over shaking ANA's hand, then turns and says.

"Thank you for the time I spent in the ring, it was worth it to get this honor and I appreciate it."

DJ heads over to take a seat next to Spiderman leaving one seat empty. Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park plays over the pa and here comes Chris Orton in a black and white tux. He wears his ring and approaches the podium shaking ANA's hand, then turns and says.

"Thank you! You know what I don't deserve this, the reason, I never accomplished one thing, that win, that  big win to make me the number one guy in this business. I blame SEF management, they look at me thinking this guy every bit like Randy Orton. I say that's BULLSHIT! I don't want this SEF Hall Of Fame induction until I win the big win. Whoever say THE GUY around here is, I'm putting you on notice, I'm coming for you, but you never know when or where. I will become THE GUY in SEF, then I accept this SEF Hall Of Fame, until then all I got to say is this, Chris Orton is back to kick The GUY of SEF's ass, try stop me."

Chris walks over to the empty chair standing in front of it, then everyone of the hall of fame for this years class stands up as Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless plays and they all pumps their fists in the air. ANA heading to the back and the hall of famers do the same as the podium is removed and we get ready for the biggest show of the year to kick off with some action. Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing Taylor Andrews out in her ring gear and pigtails with the US Title around her waist and US Tag Team Title above that overlapping the aforementioned belt. Tina skipping down slapping hands and slapping her titles before sliding into the ring and popping up to pose on the ropes. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie plays over the pa bringing Jade West out to the ring with her Anarchy Women's Title around her waist and staring down a bit demented. Jade walking down  tilting her head a bit cock eyed looking crazy eyed as she he steps into the ring and pulls her title off to thrust in the air.

Opening Contest
Unification Match
Taylor Andrews(c) v. Jade West(c)
SEF United States Championship
SEF Anarchy Womens Championship

Tina with a superkick sending Jade down and falls on the Women's Champion for the pin with Jade kicking out after two. Taylor looks disappointed, but rolls up Taylor into a front facelock bringing her up and back down into a ddt. Tina positioning Jade near the ropes and heads up top for a 450 splash landing it perfect, but Jade rolling out of the way and the Golden Gal eats the canvas. Jade pulling herself up in a corner and sees Tina pushing herself up so the Devil's Princess runs over with a punt to the ribs. Jade pulling Tina up for a suplex and floats over into the pin only getting a two. Jade with a side headlock on Tina trying to keep her down and transition into a sleeper, but the Golden Gal fighting up to send Jade into the ropes. Jade comes back looking for a clothesline, but Tina ducks and leaps up dropkicking Jade in the back sending her out of the ring. Tina up and running the ropes to suicide dive out into Jade crashing both into the guard rail. Tina getting up to pull Jade up and into the ring, then heads up to apron. Jade getting up to come over and throw a punch, but Tina blocks and brings a foot up kicking her opponent back, then the Golden Gal leaping to the top rope springing off in a seated position to snap back with a hurricanrana pin. Jade barely kicking out before three and Tina springing up to wait for Jade to stand and BAM, superkick to the jaw. Jade goes down and Tina heads up top to deliver her 450 splash hitting the Devil's Princess and pins her to win the match.

Winner and NEW Anarchy Women's Champion: Taylor Andrews

Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa as Tina gets to her feet accepting her new title and her other two titles that she proudly raises in the air to a rousing ovation. Jade looking up and rolling out of the ring defeated as Taylor nods in respect to her opponent, then exits the ring to head up on the stage posing with her three titles before making her exit. Jade makes her way to the back as we get ready for the next match and hear the sound of Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple play over the pa bringing out two thirds of The Triad, Rob Ruckus and Mark Jackson, the SEF Tag Team Champions. Both men with their titles around their waists and banging forearms together on the stage, then march down ready for action. No Hope = No Fear by Soulfly plays over the pa bringing Jay and Mesa out with the Intergender Tag Team Titles around their waists looking as solid as ever. They head to the ring to get in and this match is ready to start.

Mid Card Bout
Unification Tag Team Match
Rob Ruckus(c) & Mark Jackson(c) v. West Coast Connection(c)
SEF Tag Team Championship
SEF Intergender Tag Team Championship

Rob locks up with Jay to kick off the action and the Steel City Warrior forces the West Coast sensation into a neutral corner lighting him up with a few chops to the chest. Rob whips Jay across the ring running into him full on like a train, but Jay kicks both legs up catching Rob in the face. Rob turns around trying to catch his footing and Jay off the second rope catch Rob with a bulldog slamming him to the mat. Jay with an armbar on Rob and maneuvering to his corner where Mesa tags in to kick Rob in the midsection and take over the armbar taking Rob down to the mat trying to make him submit. Rob getting to the ropes to break it and Mesa running across the ring to spring back with a low dropkick to Rob sending him out of the ring. Mesa up and using the top rope to launch himself over on to Rob with a splash and hammers him with punches. The ref counting and mesa stands up stomping on Rob, then dives into the ring and gets up to tag Jay. Rob getting up and Jay flying over the top rope with a swanton bomb crashing Rob back to the floor. Mesa with a low dropkick to the legs of Mark dropping him facefirst on the apron and bouncing him back into the guard rail. Mesa running the ropes to suicide dive through the ropes into Mark crashing him to the floor as Jay pulls himself up to roll Rob in the ring. Jay heading to the top rope as Mesa gets in to deliver the Mesa Slam on Rob, then rolls out as Jay nails the West Coast Splash and makes the pin to win it.

Winners and NEW Undisputed SEF Tag Team Championships: West Coast Connection

No Hope = No Fear by Soulfly plays over the pa bringing Mesa back in helping Jay up and the ref raises their arms in the air, then awards them their titles. Jay and Mesa celebrating on the ropes to a loud ovation in The Mack Arena. The West Coast Connection soaking up this rowdy crowd and posing on stage with the tiles before heading to back and letting the show go on. Hits from the Bong by Cypress Hill plays over the pa bringing out Bongman wearing the SEF TV Title around his waist and dressed in the cheap red and yellow superhero outfit with matching cape and mask. He marches to the ring acting like a boss and posing on the ropes with his title held high motioning to another. Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa bringing out King Mack, otherwise known as A Native Americano, the SEF Owner, and tonight, the defending WUN World Champion. The real boss all business and dressed in swat gear ready for a battle with the World Title held high in his right hand. He saunters to the ring taking a his time to stare down Bongman who returns and both their mouths with no expression, just a hard edge. ANA gets in the ring throwing the title to the ref and removes his vest revealing just a black tank top. His short, brown hair slicked back a bit and his face clean aside from the trimmed circle beard.

Mid Main Event
Bongman v. King Mack(c)
SEF WUN World Championship

Bongman kicking ANA in the midsection, then hammers him with a few rights, whips him to the ropes, but ANA stopping short to charge back with Smoked locking in the clutch. Bongman thrashing around trying to get free frantically and scrambles for the ropes using all his energy he can to slide across the mat. ANA holding on tight looking ready to go all night as Bongman desperately gets to the ropes curling a middle finger around the bottom rung. The ref counting and ANA let's go rolling away to his knees smirking. Bongman gets up cracking his neck and looks for a lock up, so ANA obliges, but gets a rake to the eyes and kicked in the midsection, then here it comes, the Bong Rip Piledriver to King Mack. Bongman into the pin and ANA kicks out at one shoving his challenger away. ANA getting to his feet as Bongman looks in awe, gets up swinging, but is met with counters and a headbutt, then dropped with a hard spinebuster of a authority, ala Ron Simmons. ANA pulls Bongman up again lifting him straight up with both hands to slam him down with extra authority riding down with his right top kneel over Bongman with a hand to his chest for the pin to win.

Winner: ANA

Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa and ANA gets to his feet yanking his arm away from the ref and collects his title and a microphone to say.

"That is indeed the only AUTHORITY around here and what anyone will receive if they don't appreciate what they have here, and if they don't, they can feel my Authority all the way out the damn door."

ANA drops the mic and exits the ring heading to the back as The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa bringing Viper out in his gear with a black shirt and still buzzcut. He methodically walks to the ring taking his time to command his master plan. We Own It by Whiz Khalifa plays over the pa bringing Simon Lee Nash out with the WAR Title around his waist and the US Tag Team Title above that overlapping the aforementioned like his partner earlier wore hers. Simon rushing down to the ring to step in and rip off both titles posing on the ropes with them, then hands them to the ref and we get ready for the match.

Mid Card Bout
Viper v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
SEF WAR Championship

Viper stalking Simon who circles his challenger sizing him up, trying to figure out the Dominant Player. Viper going for a low blow, but gets caught by Simon who turns into a spinning wheel kick taking his challenger down. Simon into a side headlock wrenching Viper into the mat trying to wear him down, but the Dominant Player too strong yet and gets to his knees. Simon with a knee to his face and runs to the ropes springing back with a kick to Viper's face knocking him backwards. Simon pulling Viper up looking for the F-5, but Viper drops down looking for a low blow. Simon kicking him away and runs to the ropes springing back into a flying dropkick crashing the Dominant Player across the ring. Simon gets up to drag Viper around near a corner, then heads to the top rope flying off with a elbow drop to the chest. Simon bounces up all energized and stalks Viper to lift him for the F-5. Viper raking Simon's eyes and trying to gouge them out gets dropped to his feet and the ref warning him to knock it off. Viper backing off and Simon recovering gets a punch from the Dominant Player who pulls Simon up and around into a spinebuster. Viper pulling Simon up looking for the Unforgiven, but Simon spins out to and gets back to back dropping his challenger with a neckbreaker. Simon pulling Viper up and gets a kick to the nuts just blatant and the ref sees it calling the match.

Winner via DQ: Simon Lee Nash

Viper bending Simon down to hit him with Unforgiven and snatches the titles to lift them in the air, then throw them down on Simon. Viper leaving the ring as Simon is helped out with his titles and we get ready for the main event with scaffolding being set up and the ring with tables set up all over it to break someone's fall. Venom by Eminem plays over the pa and here comes J X C jumping out with the Universal Title around his waist doing crotch chops and grabbing his nuts. He swaggers on down to the ring in his jeans and gangstas shirt tossing the title to the ref and climbs up the scaffolding to the top. King Of The Hole by Skrew plays over the pa bringing Rick Reynolds out in a green feather lined robe with his blonde hair feathered as well and a million dollar grin on his face. Rick getting to ringside where he disrobes to his shorts that match his robe without feathers and his name on the back, Rick Reynolds. His boots white and kneepads matching his shorts and the SEF World Title around his waist. Rick hands that to the ref and begins his climb up the scaffolding. He gets up top and looks at J X C ready to end him.

Main Event
Scaffolding Match
J X C(c) v. Rick Reynolds(c)
SEF Universal Championship
SEF World Championship

The lights flicker and flash off and on and a black figure drops to the scaffolding pointing a black ballbat at J X C. The man in a black trenchcoat is Phoenix and he looks ready to end his nightmare when Phoenix brings the mat into Rick's midsection, then tosses him off the scaffolding to crash through a couple tables in the ring. Phoenix pointing at X who is announced the winner and now holds both the Universal and World Titles. X grinning and doing a crotch chop, then the lights flicker and Phoenix lifts back into the rafters leaving confusion and a cocky champion on top of the scaffolding as Wrestle X comes to a end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF