sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X

Started by NBD, March 19, 2022, 09:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Wrestle X

The SuperDome in New Orleans, Louisiana

NBD

wrestle x

Time/Date
Sunday, April 3rd, 2022 @ 7 PM EST

Venue
The SuperDome in New Orleans, Louisiana

Theme
Beautiful Tragedy by In This Moment

All promos for this event go in the Live Event Promos

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
SEF World Championship Match
Taylor Andrews v. Rob Ruckus(c)

SEF Icon Championship Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match
Jason Price v. Midnight v. Sierra Perry v. Josh Dobbes(c)

Japanese Deathmatch
Mark Jackson v. Daddy Mack

SEF Titan Championship Retirement Match
Chris Orton v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

Main Event
SEF Universal Championship Match
Cliff o Clink v. Rick Reynolds(c)

NBD

The SuperDome in New Orleans, Louisiana is packed full on this the third of April, a Sunday night with Beautiful Tragedy by In This Moment playing over the pa. Every seat with a body in it or standing up beside it since their going crazy for this the start of Wrestle X and now we almost hear from Nick Miller, but the pa switches to The Unforgiven by Metallica and here comes the SEF Owner, Viper. The lights dimmed down as he steps out on stage in a black suit with his hair buzzed down and a bit of a beard on his face. He approaches a podium setup in the middle of the stage and to his left are five chairs while to his right are five more chairs.

"Welcome to Wrestle X!"

The crowd goes wild.

"And now before we get to the action, we will induct our class of twenty twenty two into the Hall of Fame. First up is a man who came in here with his girlfriend, but dumped her in a hardcore match to make himself the Hardcore Daredevil and woulda shoulda been a World Champ had he not left prematurely. So here he is, the first inductee into the Hall of Fame, Derek Helms."

I Am Not A Human by Lil Wayne plays over the bringing Derek out in a grey suit shaking hands with Viper and showing off that ring as he says.

"What a call to get, asking if I want this and who wouldn't!? I love wrestling and to be acknowledged in this way is awesome, thank you all."

Derek walks over to the right taking a seat in the first chair as Viper says.

"Next on this exclusive list is a woman who came in here to rival Daddy Mack and Whitney Marret, but left before she could make it to the top. Like a blaze indeed her career here was, but Blaze Inferno has earned her spot amongst the legends of SEF."

Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance plays over the pa bringing out the former Icon Champion in a red dress approaching the podium with a handshake to Viper showing her ring, then she says.

"What an honor to stand here and be recognized for my time in this business. I love it and thank you all for remembering me doing what no one else could do."

She walks over to take a seat next to Derek as Viper says.

"So our next inductee may come up a little short, but he proved to be a hell of a draw at one time in SEF. With a copycat persona and style he managed to provide a unique charm and charisma that led him to hold multiple singles titles in SEF. He was named after a Japanese beer, then got shady before just being Lil Mack."

Cocky by Kid Rock plays over the pa bringing out the mini Mack who sports a rough beard and shaggy hair while wearing a black sweat suit and sporting his ring. Lil Mack shaking Viper's hand and pulls the mic down to speak.

"Wow, a Hall of Famer before Mack himself, of course, that guy refuses to go in every year, but not me. I proudly accept this and still don't believe it, but its the best accomplishment I've had. And I had some good ones, twenty ten there with, well apparently Viper here was Mack during that run leading to Marijuana Mack. I thrived then, man, I remember carrying that FFE, that didn't last though, I'm way to short. But anyways, thank you all for this, I'll cherish it forever."

Lil Mack walking over to take a seat next to Blaze as Viper says.

"I remember wrestling our next inductee and thinking he may be the next big thing in SEF and as a former US Champ, Icon Champ, I don't know what all titles he held, but World Title should have been one. Give it up for a man, Damien Destruction."

I Stand Alone by Godsmack hits the pa and out walks Damien looking in good shape wearing a black and white tux. He approaches Viper with a handshake showing off that ring and says.

"Thank you."

Damien walks over to take a seat to the left in the first chair as Viper says.

"Not much to say, but he never needed to with his size and action. Our next inductee, or rather inductees are one of the greatest tag teams in this business and one half of the team had a singles run in SEF a couple times. He brought his freaks and his peaks in here and nearly got the World Title, but left his legacy and now we induct him and his brother into our Hall of Fame as the Steiner Brothers."

911 plays over the pa bringing out Scott and Rick in black and white tuxes to shake Viper's hand and show off their rings, then Scott says.

"Man its been crazy, so many faces, so many places, hard to remember them all, so thank you all for remembering me."

Rick speaking now.

"This business is in our blood and our legacy will never die thanks to all of you."

The Steiners walk over with Rick sitting next to Lil Mack and Scott taking the end while Viper says.

"Nice class of stars so far, but we got a few more to go and our next inductee never actually had a match here, although I did book him once when W2K and SEF had a war going through MSN ratings. One week we'd be number one and then the next them, it was fun times and the creator, founder of W2K deserves a place in the Hall of Fame, so here he is, Nic E Dangerously."

King Nothing by Metallica plays over the pa as Nic steps out in a black suit eyeing up Viper who eyes him up right back, then they smile and shake hands, Nic  showing that ring off and says.

"Who would of thought huh? Two men who had no real knowledge of the other embroiled in a bitter feud for brand supremacy. Now we can stand here and enjoy the perks of our hard work which we both still do. And who knows when our paths may cross again, so until then, thank you."

Nick walks over to sit next to Damien nudging him as Viper says.

"Now our next inductee was the one who started the war, or at least one of two who created the war between W2K and SEF. He joined SEF in our first year and got lost in the shuffle, but as had an accomplished career around the world elsewhere. He was CM before CM Punk, Christian Michaels."

Won't Back Down by Fuel plays over the pa bringing out CM in a white suit styling his way on over to shake Viper's hand, show off his ring and say.

"Not bad for starting out as an MFer and well I may have never won the big one here, SEF was a fun time and I hope everyone else had as much as fun as we all had. Its an honor and a privilege to stand here with my peers and I thank you all."

CM walks over to sit next to Nic as Viper says.

"Now we move to a man who entered here shrouded in darkness, but would make a few transitions over the years to shed that darkness completely. From V1 to Jack Hines and Hick Janes, or the version two era, he left us with quite the memories and a legacy as The Corez Effect."

Shedding Skin plays over the pa bringing Corez out in a black and white tux looking stoked as he shakes Viper's hand, shows off the ring and says.

"Oh man, what a huge honor, I don't know what to say, this is the pinnacle of a career right!? I won't say I will never be back, but if this is it for me, then I better do it right and thank you all for making me immortal."

Corez takes a seat next to CM as Viper says.

"Well deserving my friend and the next one up is a close friend of Corez, a brother actually and not just in Da Gangstas. No, the next inductee came into SEF just a kid who lit it up so hard he won the World Title and lost the next week, but he would get it back again down the road. The X Rated Icon would leave SEF several times finding success elsewhere proving to himself enough to comeback and enjoy a hell of a career. He may be one of the most inspirational wrestlers of all time, mister X to the f'n A, Xanthus."

Venom by Eminem plays over the pa bringing Xanthus out in dark green suit with a black tie and shakes Viper's hand, then shows off the ring and says.

"I did it, I f'n did it and now is just the beginning! Thank you all and enjoy this night with the future hall of famers creating their moments to live forever."

X heads over to sit next to CM as Viper says.

"Ok, so now its down to the last, but in no way the least. We save the best for last around here and that is why this main is in the last match of the night, the main event where he defends the Universal Championship. The Natural Sinner has earned a hall of fame spot when he was known as Scorpion, but then to go on reinvent himself the way he did to become Rick Reynolds, well, here he is."

King Of The Hole by Skrew plays over the pa bringing Rick out in a thousand dollar blue suit with a white undershirt and black tie. A pair of thousand dollar shades and he flaunts that ring before shaking Viper's hand and saying.

"And tonight when I do defend that title I will retire it because there is no one left to fill the spot I leave behind and I am leaving it behind. I am going home to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I do have to say I wish it could have been better, but I know I made my mark, so I have to say to all those who got me, thank you."

Rick raising his fist in the air with his ring and Beautiful Tragedy by In This Moment plays bringing the rest of the class of twenty twenty two to their feet raising their fists high to show their rings.
 Viper disappearing to the back as this years Hall of Fame class now makes their way to the back and Nick Miller says.

"That was a hell of a class to go into the Hall of Fame and a pretty cool moment. Now we get to this hot card of would be could be awesome action. Taylor Andrews challenging Rob Ruckus for the World Championship in the main event is up first, what a way to open the show!"

NBD

Opening Contest
SEF World Championship Match
Taylor Andrews v. Rob Ruckus(c)

Winner via Pinfall @ 35:41 and NEW World Champion: Taylor Andrews

SEF Icon Championship Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match
Jason Price v. Midnight v. Sierra Perry v. Josh Dobbes(c)

Winner @ 23:59: Josh Dobbes

Japanese Deathmatch
Mark Jackson v. Daddy Mack

Winner @ 37:42: Mark Jackson

Phoenix, Josh Dobbes, and Johnny Rotten would all get involved during the deathmatch to take Mack out who would send Johnny and Josh into the beds of death, but Phoenix would catch him with Phoenix Rises to allow Mark to scale the ladder and win.

SEF Titan Championship Retirement Match
Chris Orton v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

This match would go to its thirty minute time limit and be considers a Draw and so neither man had to retire and would keep their job with SEF, for now.

Main Event
SEF Universal Championship Match
Cliff o Clink v. Rick Reynolds(c)

Winner via Pinfall @ 43:18 and NEW Universal Champion: Cliff o Clink

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF