sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen Rises Again While Jake Voss Gets Bitter And Viper Rants (WX)

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 31, 2013, 08:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Easter Sunday and a fabulous dinner in Seattle at the Torres residence where the guest list was like an SEF Roster reunion of the elitist stars from the companies history, mainly because it was. Many memories were shared and much food was eaten, now its showtime! Time for festivities to end and the fun to begin! Its time for The Queen to reclaim her throne!

Julie and Taylor Andrews sit in their dressing room wearing their ring gear and Julie's gear is dark green tonight with silver trim. Taylor sporting silver and pink with her hair tied back while Julie has her's down due to being a bit shorter. Both blonde haired beauties lay back on their sofa holding hands and looking into each others eyes.

You ready to take that Xtreme Title from Ricky boy?

Julie grinning big showing confidence for her partner who says.

More than ever, especially after what he did to you two weeks back on WAR. You should have that title around your sexy waist already, but at least you have that punk Phoenix tonight to hand over your SEF Title.

Taylor extremely cocky just grins big winking at Julie who nods yea. Julie's green eyes showing she is ready for more of a fight than that, she knows what The Queen has to do!

That be too easy for someone at my level, after all, how could I handle defending the strap if not challenged to win it? Its funny that Phoenix thought I was hurt over him winning the title, yet I actually prefer to face someone other than a lackey of Viper's. Jake Voss had his time years ago, then got mad, threw a fit, went to prison and shot the shit and some guns with Viper. Ever since they been tight with another and so Jake got his hands on that SEF Title, but I knew he would get himself into trouble before facing me at Wrestle X. Jake was scared that he had to deal with The Queen cause he knows what Phoenix is too deaf or dumb to realize, that I cannot be stopped. Oh, so I am putting all this on myself, I am building myself up to be brought down. Well to Phoenix Winterborn, that is what everyone does, the thing is, you never know when someone is going to fall.

Julie a bit serious now and focused on the one thing she needs to be focused on staring intently.

Falling isn't that bad though as it is one's ability to bounce back up that many feel makes a wrestler who they are, not their rise to the top. You think The Queen hasn't fallen over the years? Why else would I have been here a decade yet not competed  for a full ten years? Yet you come to SEF and you know who I am? But what you don't know is what is going to insure that I win tonight's match. You did good Phoenix, you took the bait that Viper laid out for you in the wide open by calling you out and you returned to snag the SEF Title, good job. However, well you were focused on taking that title from an arrogant, selfish prick, you failed to realize who would then have to deal with. I have been watching and waiting, biding my time to make this night indeed, "my time", to borrow a famous line. I am one of the names that built SEF and is still in her prime because I did so before my time. I helped carry this show and now I am taking my rightful place, over you!

A bit of a grin from Julie.

I don't care one bit about you to be perfectly honest, Phoenix. I care for that SEF Title and what comes with it, the rewards and responsibilities. Hell, I have been champion for a month now based on my appearances compared to anyone else. The Queen has already won, though a good battle I expect it to be, I will win. Arrogant to some perhaps, and I know many claim that very line, but I know. Phoenix does not have a clue, but if he sticks around maybe he'll learn a thing or two!

Julie grinning wider and winking just turns to Taylor kissing her and then waves her hand up signaling its over, so fade to black or rather the back of Jake Voss who stands in front of his dressing room door staring at the nameplate. Greg Boone next to him with a mic in hand wearing a black tee with a sullen expression.

What did you mean by saying tonight would be your night, Jake?

And Jake turns, his arms up folded across his chest with his left hand up rubbing a chin with a little stubble. A look of bitterness in his eyes and a snarl of the lips. Jake bringing his hand down tucked into other arms elbow just grins a bit arrogantly as were used to seeing from him.

People can think that I was just a lackey to Viper, but with or without him, I would have been SEF Champion. It is Mack who is the reason I lost that title and somehow, someway, I will get my revenge tonight. It begins by taking the Showstoppa Title from someone who can't even make an appearance once a week. That is not a true champion and all the more reason why I will show him up. But then I show up the so called showsteala and miss queenie, and Viper better be careful or he'll feel the wrath of the defiant god of war!

Jake snarling in disgust now just shoves Greg aside, turns and walks into his room slamming the door shut. Greg shaking his head no just walks off and here comes Viper from behind slinging an arm around the interviewer's shoulders.

What up Greg?

Viper letting his arm down to face Greg who seems taken aback a bit.

Just getting shoved around. You seem hyped up! Ready for this huge match tonight I take it?!

Viper grinning that sickness of his showing he is ready for hell just folds his arms over his chest a bit arrogant.

You outta know better than to ask me if I am ready. No wonder your still getting shoved around, but to humor ya, yea, I am fucking ready! Ya see, its me and Mack for a third time at Wrestle X alone! Its about our millionth time in the ring together, and most of those were like tonight, one on one! Just the two of us ring warriors out for a good time, giving the show of a lifetime.

A semi serious look in the Owner's eyes and Greg getting serious.

Mack eluded to you changing, which I see as do many I believe. So just how deep have you changed?

Viper grinning a bit more now just shrugs a little.

That's for you to figure out, but I haven't forgotten who I am either, so don't go to thinking I am losing anything. Mack will realize that when the night is over and he is looking to walk his ass on out of here. It'll be my pleasure to send him packing. He's damn right for once, that SEF never needed him, and its high time he stayed gone to keep from holding others down. The days of da showstoppa are dead and gone. Shane Mack is going to be buried at the biggest show of the year, thanks to this good ol' boy, this Simple Man!

Viper suddenly snaps forward shoving Greg to his ass and just grins down at him.

It is still fun!

And the Owner laughing as he walks off to his office leaving Greg fuming. Shady Smack running down the hall with a shining wizard lays Greg out and the midget keeps running right into Samantha Winters koochie and its time to roll on with the show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF