sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

"Saying My Piece" (Subject: Snake Eyes PPV)

Started by Tim_Stone, May 17, 2013, 05:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim_Stone

Fresh off of SEF's Pay-Per-View, Snake Eyes, Monday Night Xtreme's General Manager Tim Stone is inside his office at SEF headquarters watching over the Pay-Per-View again as the wheels are turning in his head as he's set to debut his new show.  His first instinct was to take his words to Twitter to congratulate the winners from the event.  After thinking it over, he decided to not do that but instead post a video via YouTube in which he could also share some things that were on his mind concerning everything from SEF's Pay-Per-View, Snake Eyes, on down to his show Monday Night Xtreme.  As Tim signed onto his laptop inside, he then signed onto his Twitter account and positioned the camera right as it was focused on him and began to record the following.

[TS] "Well, here we are fresh off "Snake Eyes".  "I know a few days have past but I haven't said my piece".  "So congratulations are in order for really everyone as they retained their titles".  " Now I see though that there's someone else gunning for you, Shane Mack".  "Now I might have been blind for a second but it appears that Viper gave the approval of Bill Roberts after he left you laying".  "It seems to me that they're in together but I could be wrong".  "Now as far as my show on Monday nights go, I'm proud to say that I have a tough woman who just so happens to be the Heavyweight Champion".  "So, Taylor Andrews, I'd like to say a personal congratulations".

Tim reaches over and picks up his coffee cup and takes a sip before setting it back down and talking.

[TS] " Now CWS, all I can say is WOW".  "You won a brutal match".  "I know a thing about extreme and that match was just that".  "As for Josh, I wish him a speedy recovery but CWS earned that match".  "It was a hell of match".  "Now Frank, seriously, what the hell were you thinking"?  "SpongeBarry StonedPants"?  "Who"?  "What the hell"?  "What in the Blue hell is that"?  "SpongeBarry StonedPants"? 

He scratches his head. 

[TS] "Are you kidding me"?  "Aside from a new gimmick, this guy I didn't even know about so either we have to discuss more or you have to let me know something".  "I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing but this guy just came out of nowhere".  "Does he even have papers"?  "You know what, strike that".  "I guess if this is how you want to run things on your show then you go ahead".  "I didn't have a part of it so that's no sweat off my back".  "I came and did my thing and that was to get noticed and I did just that".  "Since I showed up, I've had so many Tweets, Touts, phone calls, and emails about this new show on Mondays".  "But I'll get to that at another time".  "Now, I said my piece about the Pay-Per-View so I'll just see you on WAR".

Tim then slides his finger over the mouse pad of his laptop and stops the video.  He then sends the video to his YouTube page and labels it "Thoughts on 5-12-13".

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF