sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Going To Destory Steve Weigel

Started by mysticbabydoll, August 21, 2013, 08:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady and Tristan are shown talking in a locker room, and they are drinking some water bottles. Tristan looks at the card, and had to laugh when he saw he is taking on Steve Weigel. He shakes his head, and Brady knew he would put that low life right in his place.

Brady Henderson: Steve doesn't have a chance against you, and he will not make it out of this match in one piece. I am going to be right there at ringside to make sure that the match stays fair, and this is a good way for you to send a message to who your facing at the PPV.

Tristan Darland: Steve isn't a challenge at all, and he is going to be put in his place. He isn't a match for me, and I have no need to send a message to anyone except for the World championship match. The other match just isn't what I am worried about besides it is a battle royal anyway, and I am in a bigger match anyway that means way more then that. Steve your in danger when you face me, and there is nothing you can do about. You have no clue what your up against, and that will be your downfall. I am going to put you on the shelf, and I can't wait to rip you apart. This is my night, and your not going to ruin it. You just don't have what it takes to beat me, and Brady is my manager. He is just there to support me, and he knows I can fight my own battles. You just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I will have no problem taking you out as you will be rolled out of the arena in an ambulance.

Tristan and Brady laugh, and the show fades to black.

Brady Henderson: You are going to prove a point in this match, and I know that Kira will be watching this match very closely. She can't do anything to me, and it is going to be epic. We really showed her, and now it is time that the same fate came to Steve.

Tristan Darland: Oh he will get the same treatment like Kira did, so we take her out of action as she becomes Co-GM

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF