sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No One's Over The Mack

Started by Showsteala, September 01, 2013, 03:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

What's over, Jordan?

Says The Mack who is kicked back in his dressing room wearing his ring tights and a sleeveless Who's Your Daddy shirt. His blonde hair flowing down The Mack's shoulders as he lays back all relaxed and focused on what is at hand tonight. The SEX World Heavyweight Title laying to his left on the arm of the leather sofa and Mack with his blue eyes looking up this way deadset on remaining champ, but looking comfy and a bit sarcastic with that arrogant grin.

You think I give a rats ass what kind of match I have to defend the SEX World Title in? Fatal four way, singles, triple threat, street fight, hardcore rules, a cage match, it doesn't matter?! I don't care that you want to break my neck Jordan, because I know you can't break The Mack. There is no one in SEF who can break The Mack except for myself and I got no plans to do so anytime soon. The Mack is planning to steal yet another show from this rag tag roster who refuses to step their act up. I claim to be nothing except what I show you I am in the ring cause everything I claim I am I back up one hundred ten percent!!!

Mack grabbing his title to bring up over his left shoulder and Mack all cocky with that trademark grin still fixed on his face.

You want this, you want to be champion and you think your cool? Jordan Cut, The Mack steps aside for absolutely no one! You want this title, then you better be prepared to cut me in half, to kill me and step over me, not wait for me to stand down. That will never happen because The Mack is here to be the future of SEF as I am already the best thing going in the entire pro wrestling industry. I don't care who replaces me, or tries to because its of no concern to me. I hope someone steps up to carry the show as I do everytime. The Mack is irreplaceable for there is only ONE Showsteala! If you think for one second that there is nothing The Mack can do to keep this title, then Jordan, you are already a beaten man. Don't get me wrong, I know your fired up and wanting this title, but if you continue to underestimate The Mack, you will only bury yourself. You could be World Champion if you really tried, but the only one mocking anyone is you Jordan. You mock The Mack and you don't do a very good job at it which is why you fail.

Mack laughing and smoothing his hair back arrogantly with his right hand, eyes the title still laying on his left shoulder a bit casual like it belongs where it is.

Now, let me talk about my first match of the night because in order to determine if my match with Jordan is one on one or a fatal four way, I have to win the first one. I said I didn't care what kind of match it was and I don't. Hell, I could purposely lose the first match, save my energy and walk through the fatal four way because that match is dangerous for the champion. It just ain't who The Mack is because while I recognize what I could do to save myself, I also know that I have what it takes to do what I always do, twice on Sunday!

Mack with a big cocky grin now bearing those pearly whites.

The Showsteala occurs twice tonight cause my triple threat match against Tristan Darland and Jake Voss is one I do not care if I win or lose in. Doesn't mean I'll lay down and die, it means I will steal the show and not worry about who wins. Odds are not in my favor, but chances are I will win! The match will stand out because The Mack will make sure it does and we got a good looking card for Gangstas Paradise. My triple threat follows a match to name a new X Diva Champion, then after I steal the show we got a battle royal for the Light Heavyweight Title. A couple good matches there, but The Mack will be taking center stage. At the end of the night, just before the main event, The Mack makes his World Title match the real main event and that second triple threat of the night a bonus match. There is a reason we sell out arenas around this world and your all looking at him, the biggest draw in this business, The Mack! Call me crazy for not only accepting two matches, but wanting more, more, more!!! I am simply the man who can do it all and there ain't a damn fool big enough to do more apparently. So either sit back and watch or for what feels like the millionth time saying it, step the fuck up!

Still that cocky grin blazoned across his face and Mack kicking his legs up on a small table in front of him. He lays his head back relaxing even more as his eyelids cover those baby blues and the view fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF