sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

redesigned the forum

Started by admin, September 08, 2013, 04:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

so I finally got a modification to work that would allow the navigation menu up top be edited and last night/this morning I went through and added the whole roster which includes champions, gm's, event staff, board of directors, jobbers, teams and whatever I forgot to mention. I added the rules into the menu and I put the personal messaging section under the character profile section. we have the photo gallery as well which all members can add pictures to and the tour schedule is in its own section with the calendar and archive zone. hope everyone likes it and finds it easy to navigate. I love it which is why I spent all night fixing it up, got excited to finally get the mod to work and I went to work. anyways, any problems with anything, let me know the best way you know how to do so, otherwise, enjoy and have fun my friends, peace

*did a little more editing of the main menu bar across the top of the site and removed the 24/7 board to merge it with the r/p board since both are in character. everyone can find the 24/7 rules by7 going under the roster and accessing the champions section. I also added all event cards under the events schedule, plus the gfx request is now located under the SEFZONE which is where you can find merchandise. everything in this forum can now be accessed through the main menu bar across the top of the site, so enjoy it and let me know if ya have any problems.

**all aimoo users can now find the II forum SEF hosts on aimoo under the SEF network homepage with a direct link to that forum as I decided we didn't need the redirect board. guess I could take polls to see what all you members want to see as far as designing the forum, but I have tried it and no one ever gave me feedback, so enjoy or not, whatever, peace

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF