sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Darlands & SEW Champions Check Into The Hardcore Hotel On WAR

Started by Showsteala, September 24, 2013, 04:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

The ring is all set up for tonight's show and is set up for the Hardcore Hotel with a round bed covered in red satin. A neon sign is hung on the ropes near the bed flashing in a red glow, Hardcore, then Hotel below it and below that is the word vacancy in a soft white. The fans have rallied in to pack the place to the rafters and then "Lowlife" by Kid Rock coming over the pa system gets the crowd on their feet to profess their love, or more likely their hate, for The Mack. Here comes the longest reigning veteran of a wrestling ring on the SEW Roster, here comes the one and only Showsteala. The Mack skipping out here in his ring gear looking all cocky and sarcastic as usual with obscene gestures. He moves on down to the ring with a arrogant swagger showing who the biggest star in the company is. Mack hopping up to the edge of the ring grabbing the top rope and dances around with a few sexual gestures getting the girls going even more crazy. The Mack stepping into the ring spinning around with his arms spread wide, drops into his muscle pose and pops up with a crotch chop. He just smiles and winks, waves off the turnbuckles and calls for a microphone. The Mack reaching out to grab it heads for the bed making himself comfy on the round, satin mattress. He lifts the mic to his mouth grinning sarcastically.

Well look what the fucking cat drug in here for WAR!? Lil' ol' me decided to get the Hardcore Hotel moved to Wednesday nights as the pre main event of the show, so that means this bit happens before my usual spot, the main event!

Mack looking dead serious in those baby blues on that last note, but keeps a grinning.

Superstars, its dead, no one wants to work two shows. Barely anyone can work one show, well, except me, but hey, whatever!? All these so called superstars, these wannabe warriors, these cheap whores calling themselves pro wrestlers, step the fuck up and step your ass in the Hardcore Hotel. Until you do either one, you ain't done shit in this company! So I'm a get things kicked off right here right now for WAR cause The Mack got a bit of a list o' guests to talk to. We gonna try and get all the SEW Champions right here in this ring for the Hardcore Hotel and anytime they wanna come on down, feel free boys and girls. Hell, Robbie can bring his Underground Title down and if he got the stones, maybe we go head to head?

A few cheers for that idea and Mack still with that sarcastic grin, but those eyes letting ya know he be down for a match anytime.

That ain't all though cause we also gonna bring out a brother and sister who took sibling rivalry to another level recently and now one is running WAR while the other is trying to be number one. I got a few questions for all ya all if ya dare to come on down here and give a few answers. If not, then maybe I'll give some lucky broad in the crowd a ride on The Mack right here in this very ring!?

Mack winking out to a few lovely girls in the front row dying to get in the ring right now. Security doing their job though and Mack just looking towards up the aisle as cocky as ever. Mack waving his free hand up motioning to come on out.

Ya all ain't afraid of this dumb dawg are ya?

The sarcasm oozing out and Mack leaning back on a a couple red satin pillows looking sleepy.

mysticbabydoll

All of a sudden "Tough" by Kellie Pickler hits, and the Co-Owner of WAR Kira Darland walks down the ramp slapping hands with the fans. She gets in the ring, and blows a kiss to them then poses for them. She gets a mic handed to her, and when her music dies down then "The Only Way I Know" by Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and Eric Church as Tristan Darland and Brady Henderson walk down the ramp as the fans boo them. They get in the ring, and Kira shakes her head. They pose for the fans, and they keep on booing them.

They get handed mics as well, and they all wait for the questions to start.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF