sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

2 Matches & 2 Championships For The Queen

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 13, 2013, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Earlier Today

On the balcony of a hotel room just as the sun rises and we look out over the New York skyline getting lit up for the day. Laying along a wooden bench with soft white cushions under her is The Queen wearing a loose white dress cut low enough to keep the imagination running wild. The sleeves covering her arms and her firm tits making a bit of a curve as the blonde hair hangs loosely down around her arm propping her head up. Julie with a seductive smile of confidence as she stares out at the sky lighting up.

What can I say, the rookie Dudley girl pulled a fast one and took advantage of a wild match that I didn't have to lose directly to lose MY X Diva Championship. Congratulations Betty Nan Dudley, I hope you have had fun with that title because tonight I take it back. Not you or any of the other five women will stop me and one by one you will all fall to The Queen. Betty Nan, your going to get dropped just like Kasey and Kimmy, just like Cousin Nykki and my own partner. Taylor, honey, the Golden Gal will not be so golden because it is I who walks out a double champion. I may get a bit reckless and will always walk my own path as a true rebel. Ladies and gentlemen, there is nothing more that I want than to walk around with both those titles proudly displayed for all to see who the very best is. And the best is the one who walks in to two matches facing a total of six wrestlers only to walk out a two time champion. And after facing five women, its down to Phoenix Winterborn, a man I have bested on more than one occasion. I have to say though, that he is a good challenge and I wish he would have stuck around more over the summer. Maybe he could have had a chance in hell of taking the World Heavyweight Championship away from me. But now, after I have embarked on a reign spanning the better part of the year, while he has done.... What has Phoenix done to really deserve this? Oh, so Viper decided he made a bad move with that scene after Phoenix won the title and hands him a title shot? Like I said, he's a good opponent, so how he got the match is irrelevant, I was just reminding everyone how we got to where we are. Instead of firing back at Viper, you chose to not stand your ground, to not take your way, to not stand out. The Queen naturally stands out because in a mans world, I am better than any man on the SEW Roster. I am the World Heavyweight Champion and your not. Tonight I take back the X Diva Championship to reign over the boys and girls as The Queen.

Julie pushing herself up keeping her legs together and swinging them down to stand up from the bench. Her dress coming down her thighs a couple inches and she just holds a hand up waving her fingers up and down with a sarcastically seductive grin. Julie moving forward to lean on the rail with her arms spread out and a slight breeze blowing her blonde hair back.

Present Time

Taylor Andrews sits on a metal box backstage at the MetLife Stadium. Her ring gear on with blonde hair running down her shoulders to her firm breasts shown off a bit. Taylor watching a monitor finish off the scene with Julie and then the Golden Gal sits up with her hands between her legs on the box. Her eyes seductive and sinister looking  as she cracks a smirk of arrogance.

Tonight The Queen will get the very best pushed down her throat and she better hope she has enough reserve to beat Phoenix, let alone be able to make it out for her second match. Julie and I are partners, but that's why were able to be each others best opponent. It should be me in the World Title match, it should be the Sexy Sensual Sweeties battling it out for the World Heavyweight and X Diva Championships. But its not and to my Queen, at least the X Diva Title stays with the Sexy Sensual Sweeties for one by one it will be the Golden Gal who picks off every single so called woman in the six pack match. From Kimmy to Julie and all those girls in between, your all going to tap to the Real T & A!

Taylor a bit fired up and scoots off the box to the floor jumping up and down a little. she smirks and smacks her ass walking off with those firm cheeks letting the imagination continue to run.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF