sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Pain Will Be Felt When The Queen Loses The World Title

Started by Mesa, November 25, 2013, 12:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesa

In the dark hallowed halls is Akbar Kali dressed to compete with the usual arabian headdress covering his head. a Scraggly beard and dark sadistic eyes peer out through the darkness like daggers of ice.

Your pain will be felt ten fold tonight when I strip that World Championship from you, Julie. Deadly Destruction will see the end of The Queen's reign atop of SEW and you may go lay down to die afterwards. You and your infidels that want you as their champion, that cheer for you, will be disappointed on this very night. Pain...

Akbar railing off and his voice becoming a bit raspy and a bit edgier, more sadistic.

Pain makes your stronger indeed, pain is what we all suffer through in order to achieve greatness which comes in many forms. For some it is beating a legend or for others it is just making a debut, or perhaps a return, but for two of us tonight it is about walking out as the number one champion of SEW. Julie, it is time you stepped down, took a bow, and left the stage to the next wrestler ready to carry the ball. Deal with your pain and come back again, or suffer through it, but regardless, next week sees me carrying the World Title to WAR and through many more weeks of defending the prestigious championship. I don't the future, but I know what I am willing to do and that is anything in order to get my hands on the gold. Its time, its now or never, and its only not far from becoming a reality. Your reality is losing to the Homicidal, Suicidal, Arabian Knight.

A sick smirk forms behind the scruffy hair on his face and Akbar disappears into the darkness as the time for the main event counts down.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF