sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

There Was No Fluke, You Just Dropped The Ball

Started by Showsteala, December 29, 2013, 06:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

So Jordan Cut finally accepted the challenge to face The Mack at Apocalypse inside the DOGG Fight. He finally decided to grow a set of balls, but is too late for Jordan!? Last month he won the Japanese Deathmatch over Mack in a very stellar performance from both men, though as usual it was Mack who indeed stood above the rest. Even though Jordan won, he was left in the dust as Mack once again remained number one. Jordan boasts victories claiming two over The Mack, but has lost more than that and then some. Jordan Cut dropped the ball of momentum he had from Deadly Destruction and just three nights later got owned in a Hell in a Cell on WAR, plus he lost that match. Jordan Cut has the tools to be great, but lacks the drive to work half as hard as The Mack. Then again, who else works that hard? That is why the World Championship match is opening the show and Mack closes it, cause not even a couple so called World Champions can out draw Mack. There was no fluke when Jordan the deathmatch last month. He simply did what Mack said, Jordan did what was expected of him while The Mack continues to do far beyond anything expected of him. The Mack gives us what we would never expect and that is why Jordan Cut did definitely drop the ball when he barely had his hands on it. Tonight is his Apocalypse for surviving the DOGG Fight is hard enough to do that winning is seemingly impossible. Then again, The Mack always does the impossible cause ain't no one ever gave him credit where credit is due. The Mack doesn't care about getting credit because he knows all he has to do is step in the ring and no one can deny him what he will take, the number one spot. A spot he has owned since returning to SEF a year and a half ago, a spot he never really lost when he was gone since all anyone could do is chant...

WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...

The echoing sounds of that chant have rung through more arenas around this world than that for any other wrestler in SEF today or in the past and at this rate, the future roster cause no one gives what The Mack does. They all want The Mack because they love to hate that sumbitch. Love him or hate him, Mack don't sweat you or anything except the blood and tears running down his body night after night from the pain and pleasure of being the greatest there is, the best, The Showsteala.

Now tonight its all coming down to a DOGG Fight, a match Mack has main evented and innovated. Jordan Cut got a long line of history to get through before he has what it takes to take out The Mack. If he thinks The Mack acknowledges anything that Jordan has done as great, even beating himself, then Jordan clearly has no idea what he is getting into. The Mack got no love for anyone else, not even the ho's everyone seems to think he loves. He got no love for the weed either, not for any substance or tool he uses to get to the top and that includes every other so called wrestler in his path to being number one. The Mack loves wrestling and will die for this business that he eats, sleeps, and breaths. People still want to confuse him with Marijuana Mack who was an entirely different person played by Viper, a man who knows The Mack well enough to speak about The Showsteala. However, Viper did not portray who The Mack is, was, and will be. Viper embarked on a whole new crusade that was irrelevant to ripping off Mack. Many have done it, so Viper ain't the first, but he may be perhaps the best rip off of The Mack's out of the many who dun it!?! Jordan Cut could take a lesson from Viper and he should, he should be taking a lesson from everyone in this business, especially those who have been in the ring with The Mack. Jordan can't beat Mack in a DOGG Fight as he has shown no evidence that he is ready to lead like The Mack, that he can carry the Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Championship. A championship with roots deeper than SEF itself dating back twenty years ago to the small city of Detroit Michigan in abandoned buildings where Mack would steal the show in front of fifty or a hundred people all paying to see some scrawny kid from the ghetto show off his skills as a future pro wrestler. Jordan ain't go no idea what to do with that belt, so Mack ain't gonna be letting it go to the so called cool cutter anytime soon, but make no mistake, this DOGG Fight is a survival of the fittest for even Mack. Having won more of these fights than anyone else and losing none, Mack knows what he must do, but knowing is far different from stepping in to experience it live. If Jordan had the drive of The Mack, he would topple the veteran in this match because he could, even if he didn't deserve to be the Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Champion. But drive is something that requires a special something, that it factor, the desire to never say die, that intangible will to be the best, to be number one. Mack has it and ain't no one gonna take it away cause if he is knocked down from number one, he'll be back and then the real war begins.

And that is something The Mack deep down inside wants because he knows to be better than you, you have to give your best and beat him. That is why The Mack will not eat any words Jordan, for he never really had much bad to say about you except what was obvious from your presence, or lack there of. He made light of Jordan Cut no showing matches, made fun of him for being incompetent and often times illiterate, even though Mack himself ain't no scholar. Then again, Mack don't need to make sense cause he shines so bright in the ring, everyone else is too blinded to give a damn to compete against him or just can't lace his boots!?!

The Mack however can lace his own boots which has been done already and now he just waits in a small room somewhere backstage. Mack laid back on a sofa listening to the chaos through the open door and smirking wide with his eyes closed. His ring gear on minus his vest which is laying across the back of the sofa. His hands folded together loosely over the Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Championship strapped around his waist as he looks to be sleeping, or relaxing, cause without opening his eyes we hear that sarcastic voice belt out like only The Mack sounds.

The Mack will never be broken by any man, woman, or whatever being attempts to try it. The only thing Jordan Cut be breaking is wind cause he's full of shit or something with what he be spewing about respect. If he knew a damn thing about that, he'd be showing it to me over anyone else in this fucking company, but hey, why should he show it to me since I wouldn't do anything different than he is except one, work twice as hard as he has, cause I always do. No one on tonight's card is here before me or leaves after The Mack and that's how its been everywhere I roamed yet SEF is one of the places to not fuck me over, at least not too many times. I regret nothing and am going nowhere because I am number one and until you show us all something more than expected from the so called master of the cutter, I remain right where I am.

That grin ever widening knowing he is indeed here to stay for as long as he wants. The Mack remaining silent and now the noise from the corridor fills the air as we fade out on Mack laying comfortably as he can cause why not!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF