sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Connor Riley

Started by Connor Riley, April 09, 2023, 12:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor Riley

blackLABELbandit                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:10/01/2009 10:50 AM
  • IP:68.111.249.168
Re:Connor Riley
Date Posted:13/03/2009 8:58 PMCopy HTML

Character Face
Chace Crawford

Character Name:
Connor Riley

Birthdate:
March 12th, 1986

Height:
6' 3"

Weight:
235 lbs.

Hometown:
Hell's Kitchen, New York

Wrestling Style:
Technical, Brawler

Theme Music:
"Move" - Thousand Foot Krutch

Finishing Move:
Four Leaf Clover

Description/Setup Of Finisher
Texas Cloverleaf - Think Dean Malenko

Trademark Moves
.44 Caliber (Tigerbomb to Piledriver)
Top O' The Mornin' (As his opponent is against the turnbuckle, Connor lands a series of punches a la The Undertaker, ending the series off when he yanks his opponent out of the corner and hard closelines them down to the mat.)

Submission Moves
The Dublin Crossface (Anaconda Vice)

Pro Debut
3/21/2007 (for this character)

Biography
Connor Riley is the son of the irish mob in New York, and his past haunts him wherever he goes. However, he's made it a priority to break into the wrestling world, straying from the family business. He held a contract with BUD for a few months back in 2007, but was gone in a flash. He's a ladies man, but don't let his good looks fool you. He's a brawler from the streets, and will break your leg if you refuse to tap. This time around, he plans on going all out.

Favorite Quote(s)
No quotes

Favorite Weapon(s)
Lead pipe

Favorite Match(s)
Some kind of twisted cross between an ultimate submission and no holds barred.

Manager/Valet/Bodyguard/Tag Partner/Signifigant Other
Single

Ring Attire:

Same as I wrote below.

Ring Entrance:
I'll do this is a bit, I'm just getting my stats up for now.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF