sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy {4/30/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 05, 2014, 12:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 30th, 2006

Sunday night, the end of April and we open up to SEF's pay per view this month, Anarchy. Were in the United Center in the windy cityu, Chicago Illinois and the fans are packed in for what outta be a great show. We kick off hearing "Fuck Off" come over the pa, the song by Kid Rock that is. Our cameras roam around the arena capturing the fans before we finally drop to ringside on the commentators table.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to SEF on pay per view, welcome to Anarchy and tonight is a huge night as we got two ol' school SEF stars going head to head for the SEF Title!

Frankie Malone: Mack finally teaches Bubba just why is unbeatable, I can't wait!

Nick Miller: No one is unbeatable, but I ain't saying Mack will lose, just that Bubba may not lose either, its too hard to call. Sorta like the Tag Title match, looking to be a bloody one as we see men versus women, all four competitors accomplished stars in their own right.

Frankie Malone: Sandman and Jack may have been big in ECW, but their just worthless in SEF. Its time to see the new era in tag team wrestling and well chicks in the ring ain't normally what I see as great, Julie and Whitney aren't your average chicks.

Nick Miller: Now doubt they ain't, but Jack and Sandman still got fire in them and they are double champs. Another title opn the line as well is the International in a tainted blood ladder match when Orton defends against Neo Monoxide.

Frankie Malone: Two kids who no one cares about, but in other action we see Dean Estinhouse set to destroy Rebel and then go on to take out the International Champ no matter who is champ.

Nick Miller: Orton and Neo are both young guys with talent, but Dean I admit is good and he is a big guy. Rebel is big too and a hard ass brawler, no easy pickings and that dog collar match is gonna be a fight.

Frankie Malone: Pfft, Dean will waste Rebel as easily as Mack wastes Bubba, you blink and ya miss it!

Nick Miller: I highly doubt that, its gonna be a war, chaos, no, anarchy!

We see the ladder standing at ringside now and the International Title already hangs above the ring as we get set for our opening match, the tainted blood ladder match. We hear The Way I Am by Eminem hit the pa and the crowd comes to their feet as the current International Champ Chris Orton comes out on stage raising his arms up with a grin. He motions to himself cocky like and just struts down the ramp, high fives some fans and soon rolls into the ring. Orton gets up and climbs up some ropes raising his arms in the air getting a pop from the crowd, then he hops down to the mat. Revenge by System of a Down soon hits and the crowd cheers for Neo Monoxide as well who comes out on stage jumping around and going crazy. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ring, then leaps up on the ropes and thrusts his arms in the air, spins around to the mat and locks his eyes with Orton's. The two men just circle somewhat and Orton grins a lil.

Nick Miller: This one outta be good, a classic ladder match with a first blood stip.

Orton lunges at Neo looking for an elbow, but Neo quickly ducks him and bounces off the ropes nailing a front dropkick that sends orton backwards into the ropes. Neo gets up quickly and runs at Orton, but he backdrops Neo over the ropes. Neo lands on the apron and still moving quickly he grabs the top rope and brings his legs back, then drives them into Orton's midsection kicking him into the ring. Neo leaps to the top rope and flies off at Orton who manages to catch him and nail a powerslam.

Nick Miller: A fast paced match with Neo showing his speed, but he got caught and grounded on that one.

Frankie Malone: Only a matter of time before the highflyer was put down.

Orton pops up to his feet and grins while holding his arms out, then he pulls up Neo and nails a couple hard european uppercuts rocking him back into a corner. Orton lifts him to the top rope, then nails him with a ddt. he rolls from the ring now and grabs the ladder sliding it in, then gets a chair and comes in with it. Neo is getting up now when Orton nails him right in the head with the chair. He readies himself for another shot and neo gets up. Orton swings, but Neo is able to duck this time and then floors Orton with a spinning wheel kick. He rolls from the ring and gets a trash can throwing it in and smaller weapons spill out of it like a cheese grater, toaster, and a pizza cutter.

Nick Miller: Uh oh, Neo's favorite weapon.

Frankie Malone: What, is he gonna make a pizza or something?

Neo rolls in the ring and grabs the cutter, but Orton is up and kicks him in the head, then lifts up Neo nailing a suplex on him. Orton pulls up the ladder and rests it on his shoulder, neo gets up now and Orton rams him in the head with the ladder which now busts him wide open.

Nick Miller: First blood of the match by Orton.

Orton sets the ladder up under the title now and looks up, then starts to climb it. Neo grabs the pizza cutter and backs up into a corner, then leaps off on to Orton's back, reaches around and slices him with the cutter all over his forehead and down his face. neo drops the cutter and swings around still keeping a hold of Orton and brings him down to the mat with what is best describied as an unorthodoxed side effect.

Nick Miller: Both men bleeding now and Neo it seems may have the upperhand.

Neo pulls himself together and grabs the toaster smashing it over Orton's head, then he picks up the trash can and stuffs it in a corner. He pulls up Orton and sends him to the corner, but Orton reverses sending Neo into the trash can, then Orton delivers the Sexy Drive and both men lay on their backs now.

Frankie Malone: Two pathetic kids taken each other out here tonight.

Nick Miller: I see two young guys giving all they got to get bigger in SEF and prove themselves.

Orton makes it up first and starts up the ladder making it near the top when Neo gets to his feet staggering a bit. He looks up at Orton and suddenly runs to the ropes, comes off and goes running up the ladder getting to the top with Orton. Neo swings at him, but Orton blocks him and catches Neo with a european cuppercut, then pulls him to the side and slams him off the ladder with the Sexy Slam sort of as Orton stays on the ladder. He steps up and reaches up grabbing the International Title and pull it down.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and still the SEF International Champion, Chris Orton!

The Way I Am hits the pa as Orton raises up the title in celebration, the fans cheer and he starts down the ladder, but falls to the mat soon. Neo is coming up to his feet and extends a hand to Orton helping him up and shaking his hand, then he leaves the ring. Orton just raises his title up continuing his celebration.

Nick Miller: Hell of a match by these two and we saw Orton retain, but respect between the two earned.

Frankie Malone: Yea, yea, let's move on before I get sick.

And we go to the back now where we find none other than Matt Matlock heading down a hall and we see the Commish, Sly in his path. Matt heads right for him and looks to grab him when we see a couple security guards come from behind grabbing Matt's arms. Matt struggles with them and Sly just looks at him with a smirk.

Sly: Trying to take me out huh, lil mad huh? Well save it Matt cause as much as I don't appreciate you no showing SEF, the show I run I don't appreciate some mystery Owner giving me full control, but stepping on my toes.

Matlock: Fuck you, this is about me. I want my-

Matt is cut off when two chairs come from either side taking out each guard. Matt sees they are swung by Michael McMoney and Julie, then he whips around and oh yea, Da Shows Ova by the one and only D-Mack sends Matt falling backwards. Sly moves and Matt hits the floor, Mack just stands over him and looks up at Sly smirking now.

D-Mack: Now man, get this piece of shit out of my company!

Sly: He goes nowhere Mack cause even though your champ, your the man, you don't decide who stays and goes and as for what ya just did, I don't approve. Matlock may not give half of what you do, but you best learn that I am the fucking boss, not you!

Just then we see Skull show up with several more guards and they get Sly seperated from IX who just backs off slowly, Mack staring down Sly.

Nick Miller: Seems like Sly is fed up with Mack's antcis as is everyone.

Frankie Malone: Sly had better learn that you don't mess with the best, Impact X, most notably, Mack!

We find several tables at ringside leaning against the guard rail and were ready for our next match, the tag team elimination tables match for the Tag Titles. Coal Chamber hits the pa after a gun shot is heard and the fans start cheering as we see Sandman and New Jack comes out on stage. New Jack has Brass Knuckles Titles around his waist and Tag Titles around his neck as he pushes a shopping cart full of weapons. Sandman his King of Cage Title around his waist and his Tag Titles above that while he carries his usual can and drinks a beer while smoking a cigarette. The two head down the ramp slapping fans hands and soon Sandman rolls into the ring. Jack throws in all his weapons except the cart, then he rolls in and picks up a staple gun. Sandman has his beer and cig finished, he weilds his cane and we soon hear X by System of a Down hit the pa and out walk Julie and Whitney with Mack hanging on her, his arm around Whitney's neck. The crowd boos them all and Mack flips them off, Julie and Whitney just show no care and all three now head down to ringside. Julie enters the ring first under the bottom rope and she gets on her feet. Mack whispers in Whitney's ear, then walks around the ring getting Sandman to turn keeping an eye on him. Whitney enters the ring quickly and stays down sliding under Jack's legs. Julie then clotheslines him and nails Sandman in the back with a forearm. Whitney gets a broomstick and cracks Jack over the head with it. Sandman is turned around and whips Julie into a corner, then looks to charge her, but Whitney low blows him.

Nick Miller: A smart start by the women, a cheap move just now by Whitney, but it is legal.

Frankie Malone: Well yea it is and it worked, were gonna see new Tag Champs!

Whitney grabs Sandman in a side headlock and nails a bulldog, then Mack slides a table in the ring and she sets it up. Julie gets on the top rope as Whitney rolls Sandman on to the table. Jack gets up and floors Whitney with a clothesline, then charges over with an elbow to Julie bringing her down on the top rope. Jack climbs up now as Sandman gets off the table and pulls up Whitney. Mack is on the apron, but Whitney is whipped into him knocking Mack to the rail and Sandman catches Whitney with a powerslam. Jack comes off the ropes with a suplerplex putting Julie through the table.

Nick Miller: Good god, Julie just took a superplex through the table and now only one more woman to go for THC to retain the titles.

Frankie Malone: That wasn't fair, no way, Sandman pulled Whitney's hair, dq him!

Nick Miller: HUH?!

Jack sits up holding his head as he went through the table. Sandman is raking a cheese grater over Whitney's head cutting her open and Jack rolls to the floor, gets a table and slides it in. Mack is up and has a chair which he smacks against Jack's back smashing him into a ringpost. Mack then starts punching Jack in the head and the ref comes out trying to get him off. We soon see McMoney come running out and slide in the ring behind Sandman. He grabs a ballbat and clubs Sandman in the back, then turns him hitting Money Talks. McMoney sets up the table and rolls Sandman on it, then rolls to the floor as Whitney climbs up top and executes a moonsault to Sandman putting him through the table.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, one ol fuck down, one to go, then we crown new Tag Champs!

Nick Miller: Oh yea, Sandman pulls Whitney's hair and its BS, but McMoney and Mack interefere and its ok!?

Frankie Malone: Well...yea man, why not!?

Nick just shakes his head as we see Whitney is on her feet now and she grabs the cheese grater repaying Sandman a lil cutting his head open. McMoney slides two tables in the ring now and Julie sets them up side by side. Mack rolls Jack in the ring and looks to come in, but we see Bubba Ray run out and grab him pulling Mack to the floor. Mack backs up some wanting no part, but McMoney soon runs over clobbering Bubba in the back. Bubba overcomes it and punches McMoney away, then Mack comes at him and the two brawl. McMoney looks to join in, but Spike comes running out and occupies him with a brawl. In the ring we see Julie smash a trash can over Jack's head, then she lifts him up nailing a ddt on to a road sign. Whitney has some barbed wire and she is wrapping it around Sandman's head like tape on a mummy's head. Julie rolls Jack on top of the two tables as Whitney climbs to the top rope. Julie grabs a cookie sheet and slams it over Jack's head, then turns slamming Sandman in the head which digs the barbed wire into his skin pretty bad. Jack sits up and staggers off the table to his feet. Julie looks for another shot, but Jack grabs the sheet and slams it back into Julie's head, then throws her back into a corner. Jack turns and Whitney flies off the ropes looking for a hurricanrana, but Jack counters with a powerbomb.

Nick Micker: Damn, hell of a hard ass counter by New Jack.

Frankie Malone: It won't matter, were seeing new champs tonight.

We see the brawl at ringside still going on as Jack rolls Whitney on the tables, but gets hammered with punches by Julie. We suddenly see someone run out, Viper! He charges down the ramp and floors Spike from behind as McMoney ducks down and Spike goes crashing into the ring apron. McMoney helps Mack fight Bubba as Viper pulls up Spike and slams him to the floor with a hard spinebuster. Viper turns now and gets Bubba whipped to him and he nails a spinebuster on Bubba now. The three men now slide into the ring and Viper starts hammering New Jack into a corner while Julie recovers and helps Whitney on to her feet. Mack and McMoney starts beating the hell out of Sandman and soon dump him to the outside of the ring.

Nick Miller: What the hell, this is nothing more than an Impact X beatdown, its supposed to be a tag match.

Frankie Malone: Quiet kid, were seeing history being made.

Viper whips Jack across the ring into a double front slam from Mack and McMoney. Julie pulls him up though and Whitney goes up to the top rope. Jack is rolled on to the tables and held there by Julie Viper and McMoney as Mack motions Whitney to do it and points up at her. She soon flies off with Mack's very own Mack Attack sending Jack through the table to win the match.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners of the match and the new SEF Tag Team Champions, Whitney Marret and Julie!

X by System of a Down hits the pa as Mack helps up Whitney and Julie gets the Tag Titles handing one to her partner. Viper and Mack lift up Whitney on their shoulders at the same McMoney and Mack lift up Julie, so Mack is in the middle with both women on his shoulders. They raise their titles in the air now as the crowd boos.

Nick Miller: Not a very fair way top them.

Frankie Malone: There wasn't actually any rules and it don't matter, them women could take about anyone on the roster, past and present.

We cut to the back where we see words in the corner saying moments ago and we hear Nick say something.

Nick Miller: Folks, apparently this happened during the last match.

We see Matt Matlock holding his head in pain arguing with Sly near the backdoor of the arena, exit, whatever.

Matlock: Damn it, this is bullshit. I get fucked over cause you don't like me and then Mack cheap shots me. What the hell is going on here, I demand respect and to be appreciated, I am a huge goddamn star who outta be recognized everywhere.

Sly: Shut the fuck up ok. For one, I didn't do shit to you, whoever the fuck owns SEF did. He was here forever, he knows what titles was used when and so ya got played, get over it and go out and prove you are a champ by actually showing up and kicking ass. As for Mack, yea, no secret I like having him in SEF, he does carry shows, always has. I am a lil sick of him thinking he runs the place and its about to change.

Matlock: Fuck you and fuck SEF, I am so sick of this place.

Sly: Then leave ya dumbfuck. Ya always bitch and moan, yet ya always come back to SEF claiming its your home. Just fucking go ya no showing bitch, ya don't help the company, ya bring us down cause ya don't do shit, so go!

Sly shoves Matt towards the door and punches him in the jaw. Matt staggers, but not much and looks to counter it, but Skull's huge frame steps into view grabbing Matt by the throat and shoving him all the way through door sending him on his ass outside.

Skull: Get the fuck out!

Matt just looks up scared shitless, then bolts up turning and runs off across the lot as we go back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Seems Matlock is running out after his buddies Adam and Christine, good riddance!

Frankie Malone: I agree with ya there kid, fucking loser better be gone for good this time.

Its now time for our dog collar match and we find Johnny Rebel already in the ring, the chain attached to the dog collar around his neck and the ref holding the other end. We hear Bitch by Sevendust hit the pa and out walks Dean Estinhouse to boos from the crowd. he just sneers and heads down the ramp, enters the ring and locks eyes with Rebel. He takes the dog collar from the ref and straps it on himself, then the bell rings and Rebel comes charging at him for a big boot. Dean ducks down and lifts up under Rebel's leg lifting him into the air and then slams him down with an unorthodoxed and stiff powerbomb.

Nick Miller: Good god, Dean just dropped Rebel hard in the first few seconds.

Frankie Malone: he will own Rebel and soon he will be International Champ!

And yes this match is for the contendership to that title, Dean wastes no time and drops for a cover on Rebel, 1.........2.........kickout! Dean kneels up pissed and starts punching Rebel, then pulls him up and slams him into a corner. Dean backs up and then charges in with a clothesline to Rebel. He pulls him out whipping Rebel across the ring, but has a hold of the chain and suddenly pulls him back lifting up Rebel and hits a spinebuster. Dean looks around at the booing crowd and smiles, then taunts Rebel before pulling him up and looking for the Final Call. Rebel suddenly fights it and backdrops Dean, then hits the ropes and comes back with a leg drop to Dean and pins, 1.......2........kickout!

Nick Miller: Rebel is coming back it seems.

Frankie Malone: Nah, he's just too stupid to stay down.

Rebel pulls up Dean and hammers him into a corner, then pulls his arm into a wristlock and turns Dean around. Rebel backs up the turnbuckles and looks to walk the ropes, but Dean turns his arm around unbalancing Rebel bringing him down on the ropes. Dean wraps the chain around his neck several times, then backs up a lil and nails a boot to Rebel sending him of fthe ropes to the floor almost, but the chain around his causes him to just flip over and stay vertical. Dean pulls him up now nearly hanging him with the chain and soon gets him up on the apron. Dean pulls Rebel's head backwards across the ropes and looks for a dragon sleeper set up, but grabs hi spants lifting into a suplex position, then slams him down on his face.

Nick Miller: A reverse suplex back in the ring, damn.

Frankie Malone: Dean owns Rebel!

Dean gets up on his feet and soon pulls up Rebels, doubles up the chain around his fist and punches Rebel right between the eyes busting him open. Dean then bends him down and lifts up Rebel hitting the Final Call and he soon pins him, 1...........2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Dean Estinhouse!

Bitch hits the pa as Dean stands up and unstraps the dog collar, then kicks Rebel in the ribs and sneers at the crowd before leaving to the back.

Nick Miller: A brutal match between two big men, but Dean proved he is too hungry to go down tonight.

Frankie Malone: No shit he did, Rebel is a bitch ass poser, Dean is SEF's future.

Were in the back where we find all of Impact X standing around in a lobby like area and with them is Viper, though he may be a member, unclear, but its assumed he is after tonight and last week on Extreme. Mack has his arm around Whitney while Julie rubs stands next to her and McMoney is next to to Viper who stands near mack, but sort of across from him.

D-Mack: Man, it feels damn good, IX is staying on top, ain't no bitches can take us down, tonight Bubba Ray finds out why i am truly unbeatable.

Viper: Damn straight man, show that big bitch what's up and teach him who owns the ring, who leads SEF!

Whitney: Yea baby, IX owns Anarchy!

D-Mack: Oh yea we do, tonight is a night no one forgets and if they got a problem with it, well ya all know what they can do.

Everyone grins and shouts out "Kiss This", then Mack and Whitney head off down a hall as the rest of IX talk amongst themselves. We cut to the curtain where we find Bubba Ray by himself, all alone and his eyes closed, his fists clenched, and suddenly his eyes pop open as we hear the missile coming down out in the arena.

Nick Miller: Oh man, this is gonna be huge, the main event is next and the scaffolding is all set up over the ring, I don't know how many tables are out here!?

The missile hits the stage and explodes, then "Bombfall" comes over the pa and the crowd goes nuts as Bubba Ray comes marching out looking pumped like never before. Its the main event now and the SEF Title is on the line in a scaffolding match, oh man. Bubba heads down the ramp flashing the 3D sign and high fives fans, then he rolls in the ring and makes his way up between some tables and starts climbing the ladder up to the scaffolding. As he climbs we hear Cocky by Kid Rock hit the pa and the crowd turns to boos, mostly, but still some cheers for the hometown boy. Mack make shis way in hi sgear, title around his waist and Whitney with him. He does the usual pose on stage with Whitney rubbing his neck and kissing his cheek. Mack pops up with a smirk as Bubba is up on the scaffolding now staring him down. Mack just laughs and smacks his gum in his mouth, then heads to ringside and disrobes the gear getting down to his tights. He hands the title to Whitney, then rolls in the ring and heads up the ladder.

Nick Miller: Oh man, this one is gonna be brutal and did ya see Bubba, he looks ready, more so than ever before.

Frankie Malone: So, Mack has his number, always will!

Mack gets to the top of the ladder and pulls himself up over the side of the scaffolding only to have Bubba pull him up and try running off the other side. Mack is taken by surprise, but gets the brakes put on and pokes Bubba in his right eye. Mack kicks him in the gut and nails a ddt, then gets up and hops up on the side of the scaffolding and spins off with a leg drop. Bubba moves out of the way though and gets up kicking Mack in the head, then he rips him up hammering Mack with punches, no flip flop fly, just hard ass fists. Bubba is relentless and showing no mercy, just beating the hell out of Mack with fire in his eyes. he whips Mack down against the side of the scaffolding, then charges him burying a knee against his head. Bubba lifts up Mack and nails a suplex, then sits up with a blank stare in his eyes.

Nick Miller: God almighty, Bubba is looking crazy, on fire, definitely wanting to win!

Frankie Malone: He can't come on Mack!

Bubba pulls up Mack and scoop slams him, then backs up and runs leaping up and dropping a senton splash on Mack. He gets back up and rips up Mack soon delivering a piledriver, then lifts him back up and holds him by his hair. Bubba looks over the edge down to the tables, points and we hear the cheers of approval. Suddenly they turn to boos as we see Viper appear on stage. Bubba turns seeing him still holding Mack and Viper walks down the ramp now, but while this happens McMoney has come from the crowd and scales the ladder with a chair. he come sup on the scaffolding behind Bubba and soon smacks him in the back with the chair.

Nick Miller: Damn it, damn IX, damn these assholes to hell!

But Bubba doesn't go down and turns, hurt, but he ducks another chairshot and grabs McMoney in a full nelson nailing the Bubba Bomb. Mack tackles Bubba and starts punching at him as we see Viper get a sledgehammer and scale the ladder. McMoney sits up trying to recover and Viper comes up now, but Spike comes running out now. he and Whitney lock eyes and she lets him go with no move to stop him. Spike heads up the ladder as Viper helps Mack beat down Bubba, then brings the sledge into his head busting him open. Spike comes up now, but McMoney grabs the chair slamming him over the head, then Mack hits Da Shows Ova sending Spike flying back and crashing down through several tables.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, that was a horrible fall by Spike, damn those IX assholes!

Frankie Malone: I thought it was cool myself!

Viper and McMoney now hold up Bubba at the edge of the scaffolding while Mack grabs his chin and yells at Bubba, "You'll never be champ"! He then sneers and backs up, does a crotch chop as he yells "Kiss This", then Mack turns and bam, Da Shows Ova sends Bubba into the air and crashing down through some tables landing near his brother, both out of it now.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and still the SEF Heavyweight Champion, Shane Mack!

Cocky by Kid Rock hits the pa as Mack stands tall between Viper and McMoney and the crowd just boos them heavily. Whitney now heads up the ladder with the title, she has on leather pants, so no, ya can't see under her, perverts. Julie now comes out, leather pants as well and she has a can of spray paint and climbs up behind Whitney. The two women get up on the scaffolding and Mack gets his title and the spray paint hugging each woman.

Nick Miller: What is going on here, spray paint after this mugging, this screwjob!?

Frankie Malone: Screwjob my ass, it was Mack showing Bubba he won't ever be champ.

Mack just grins and flips off the booing crowd, does a crotch chop and laughs. He holds the title in the air, then bends down laying it on the scaffolding and soon shakes up the can and sprays the front of the title. Doesn't take long to finish and he sets the can down, then lfist up the title holding it up for all to see.

Nick Miller: What the hell, he just sprayed an X on the title.

Frankie Malone: Proving that Impact X truly owns SEF!

Viper and McMoney lifts Mack on their shoulders now as X by System of a Down plays now and this our final view as Anarchy comes to a close now and we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF