sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Clan O'Bannon prepares

Started by Danika, February 26, 2014, 11:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

The Clan O'Bannon head to the PR area to cut an official team promo.  They'd got a text from Maegan that said she'd most likely be teaming with them for preparation of a future title shot against Simon.  The Mid West Warriors were the tag champs.  Talon paces back and forth somewhat irritated about something but fuck its Talon.  He's always pissed on something.

Jax:"Simon, I know you want a win for your birthday but I'm not so sure that we can oblige.  Hopefully you got the bottle of Jack The Clan O'Bannon sent your way but then again we did drop it off at Carlos' office so the possibility is that bitch is gone by now, brother!  he smirks like its no big deal then turns serious  However The Clan O'Bannon was brought into SEF and XFW know that we are all about the W.  True this match tonight is just a Six Person match but if we win."

Talon snickers

Talon:"Then that means we hold a V over the tag team champions!  Now Heather, it was true enough that we know nothing about you but honestly I don't give a shit about you being in this match one way or another.  This is SEF and we do play by, what is it that Kristin and Whit call it?  Fluff Fighter rules?  No.  Whit has never been down with gender bias.  You are contracted to wrestle any damn person who is tagged into the match, honey.  It's how I trained all the girls I worked with.  SO on the mat it doesn't matter what you got between your legs I'll still jack your ass up if it means a shot down the line at gold.  he smirks and scratches his goatee What an idea the Midwest Warriors putting their gold on the line against Damage Inc. I'd love to knock the stupid off of Matt Ward's face."

Jax grins

Jax:"I'm the single man on this team perhaps I'll just have to take a turn with the ladies of the Warriors since they seem to like the gold....particularly the blond, he snickers She's got a purty mouth.  I could put it to good use.  Have to win the gold though.  What you think boys?  You seem pretty confident that you're going to beat us.  Put your money where your mouth is."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF