sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Americano and Whit

Started by Danika, March 04, 2014, 11:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Talon knocks on Whitney's door and steps in when permitted nodding to Americano respectfully.

"Seems like Maegan has lost her mind or whatever.  She's in love with Mack or so she thinks.  So hopefully you got the fax from Kristin.  I'd like my release after this week's scheduled matches.  Jax has Damage Inc covered.  He has some people coming in since I know Maegan no longer wants to team with us.  Once their contracts have been approved I'd like to be able to go home to my family and go back to running my own business.  Perhaps I can keep myself out of trouble that way."  He offers his hand to Whit.  "Thanks for being so understanding with everything."

Simon Lee Nash

Just then there is a knock on the door.

Walks in is Carlos Mitchell.

Carlos: Talon just the person i wanted to see. Hey man i heard some rumors about all this stuff going on with Maegan and you leaving. However, let's do something here. I just go off the phone with the SEW Light Heavyweight champion himself Simon Lee Nash. He would like to fight you in your final match. He told me that he would be willing to put up his light heavyweight championship as well. So here is what is going down. I heard some rumors that Maegan has been eyeing my job as the general manager of Anarchy behind the secnes as well. So here is what goes down.

Carlos: I say Simon Lee Nash vs Talon O'Bannon. If simon wins then he stay the champion, and you will get your release from this company. Plus i heard that Maegan was thinking about selling her stock. I would love to take it off her hands. But if you win. Not only do you win the belt and retire as champion. Well I would give my stock to Maegan and i would be willing to give her my job as General manager of Anarchy.

Carlos: So what you do say man?

TBC by anybody.

Danika

Talon tilts his head to the side and scratches his goatee

Talon:"A hell of a way to go out.  Sounds like a good idea to me, Man."

NBD

No one is retiring champion on my show without proving they are a champion first and we all know winning doesn't prove you are a champion of such proportion that you can retire with the gold. The match can be booked, but if Talon wins, he defends that title until he loses it, then if he still wants to quit, he can. Otherwise, he can quit now as he said he was doing and by the way, no, we got no word prior to this that you were quitting. We hear rumors boys, I hear 'em all the time, but until something is shown live in SEF, that's all it is, is rumors. I been producing shows and proving rumors about SEF to be wrong for twelve years and I'm just feeling warmed up. As for who wants to buy and sell stock, make whatever deal ya want, we just want ya all to feel at home and give us your best ideas, your best work in that ring, whatever your best at!?!

Danika

Talon:"I didn't come here for gold but it does make a hell of a lot of sense to defend the title as long as I have it, providing I can get it off of Simon.  The whole point of my leaving was to keep from disrespecting a business so many people I know care about.  At least I can say that I respect Simon and we could probably have a fucking epic match."

NBD

What does respect have to do with this unless you are taking something personal that you shouldn't?!? If your worried about disrespecting anyone by letting them down, don't worry about it, go find yourself or whatever and we'll always be here!?! Many have entered and any have left, yet SEF remains the constant in professional wrestling. And I know it makes sense to defend the title if ya win, that's why I said, no one is retiring champion as Carlos referred to what could happen. I'd personally love to see you have an epic match cause I been watching and waiting for it, from everyone, so let's see it from you, if you can!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF