sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Really?

Started by kstancil13, March 07, 2014, 09:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

Maegan:"It's a miracle. Tina and i actually agree! Now thats ground breaking. No, Miss Delusional we meaning the champ and i have hated each other a long time....a very long time.  We are competing for a lot here in SEF and personally. If i were you I'd be more worried bitch about my status as coo than thinking Tina will help me anywhere but off a cliff.  This is only the first battle Heather. We also square off on War in a hardcore bra and panties match.  I have been working and asking for a shot against Tina at WrestleX for a long time.  I also noticed my name dropped in Talon's resigning. I already have my gm picked out when Talon drops Simon like a bad habit. Call it a family affair so to speak since your team is copying the family values or whatever it is The O'Bannons are working on now. Talon is my bro in law. Jax is his cousin etc.  I hear Talon's sister may sign on to wrestle if i leave their group. {shrugs} It all depends if they embarrass me next week, especially Jax since he is double booked on War.  I have a goal in SEF and War is no longer a catchy name for Kira's show. It's the reality in SEF now. Us vs The Haters. So taking the Women's title is a major step in making SEF the victor. So nothing personal, Heather, its just business. Get with the program or SEF will drop you."

Daddy Mack

Mack coming up behind Maegan with an arm around her waist tucking his fingers down her shorts casually like its instinct and the Fox leaning back to kiss the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, then Mack grinning, says.

So what about Simon I heard ya talking about? Ya referring to the Mid West Warriors? Cause their values resemble my own sweetheart and next Wednesday we be working side by side, so if you wanna swing on my dick and bat for another team, fine. However, The Showtime ain't doing anything you or anyone else has already done, were shooting the moon baby, flying off the page, and taking it to a whole 'nother level!!!

Mack all arrogant and flashing that million dollar grin like only he can with his arm coming up over her shoulders while his other arm holds the SEF Title to his shoulder.

kstancil13

{Maegan looks up at Mack}

Maegan:"Its not Simon that's the problem.  It's the fact that Jax assumes that since he has a friend he wants to bring in and they think that their childhood makes them like brothers and now he's pissed because Matt has actually brought in his brother.  Then again Heather still doesn't get that Taylor and I do not like each other.  She has a lot of misconceptions.  I guess I am a tiny glimpse of running with greatness.  I'll be back in a little bit.  For now I have to actually agree with Jax on one thing.  Stupidity is running rampant in SEF.  Hopefully they'll get a little smartening up thanks to Da Shows Ova."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF