sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time for The Show

Started by Showsteala, March 10, 2014, 01:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Heroes" by Eminem featuring Linking Park plays through the pa bringing the crowd to attention as the spotlights waver through the darkness overtaking the arena. Two spots fix side by side on the stage as Daddy Mack dressed in his ring gear with the SEF World Heavyweight Championship strapped around his waist. The vest snapped up and in the other light is Taylor Andrews sporting her ring gear and Women's X Diva Championship around her waist. The two members of The Showtime head down the ramp with Mack draping an arm around the Golden Gal's shoulders arrogantly sauntering to the ring letting fans touch him, but knowing why they came here. Both he and Taylor hop to the apron and bend over the middle rope, then Mack spins into his muscle pose with Taylor dropping in front of him as The Showsteala leaps into a crotch chop. Taylor hops up and they slap each other on their ass, then Mack getting a microphone comes over to drape an arm around the Golden Gal's shoulders. The lights on and Mack all lit up ready for history to go down one way or another, so with that million dollar grin or maybe its worth more, he lifts the mic to cut the crowds chants down as if to snap his fingers.

Well all this talk about doing things is making me feel fired up and ready to go toe to toe with whoever be ready slap back on the best damn wrestler on this goddamn green earth, but I ain't seeing a whole lot of people stepping up and following anything. Ya all want to lead, but no one goes anywhere, so follow this or fuck off. Mack wants your best, so he can outshine the best and maybe even beat the best!?! These Mid Town Warriors, Matt Ward and Simon Lee Nash, you two got what it takes it would appear, so let's see if you got what it takes to step into The Showtime!?! Bring your manager, bring Heather Jackson, she could bring something, or learn to love The Showtime cause we will leave a big mark in this business, in this ring. This is about a real wolfpac...

Mack showing the wolfpac sign with his hand over Taylor's shoulder and the Golden Gal bringing a hand up to touch Mack's.

You two think you know, but Mack got deeper ties to the pac than you can dream of, and that goes for the son of Nash. Until you spilled what I spilled in this ring with the men and women I done it with, you got no idea, but I am out here waiting for you to come get an idea, or a couple, and then The Showtime rides first class every night on my dime, we ride on top of SEF. The jet will be warmed up and waiting for when get done with whatever rag tag team can be assembled for us to dismantle in the main event where we belong. This isn't about championship gold, but boys, the standard for that is and always is right here...

Mack looking down to his SEF Title which Taylor pats and rubs, then pats her own showing us what she got.

Yea, we been there, done that, so come on down and let's see what ya got to bring to The Showtime cause if you can't follow this, then you don't deserve anything on my dime, boys!?!

Daddy Mack lowering his mic with a cocky smile showing us he's that arrogant, but them baby blues letting us know he always about business and showcasing what is best for SEF every night he shows up the rest.

Brady Henderson, its Time for The Show to begin, boy, and I notice you back to fight for Kira, so if your down with the pac, then you need to be out here in The Showtime. We ain't got nobody to worry about in the main event that poses a threat or can even get their shit straight, except for norm, and he may be big, but Mack can trump him alone. The Showtime is here tonight on WAR to be The Standard of Professional Wrestling and and we do it right cause no one else can be the highlight of everyone's night nor can they perform on this level.

The crowd behind him, but a lot of heat for the biggest draw we all love to hate. Mack soaking it up and lowers the mic to have Taylor motion it up and say with that deviously yet seductive smirk of sarcasm.

And I am no one's gal because I am your Golden Gal...Golden Goddess you adore me to be since no one else can be! So boys, keep your heads straight, get ready for a real ride and get the picture or stay in the back to let the standard handle business as it should be.

Mack shrugging and kissing Taylor on her cheek, then leans on her a bit sarcastically.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash walks in and relax

Simon: Yo man. my bad from earlier honestly. My head was all messed up and you know about that Wolfpac gym. Look i am on the same page with you guys. Your right about one thing without either one of your help i would not have been the light heavyweight champion. Sometimes you need to realize what you have before you react and what not. I don't know maybe just the mere fact that those O'Bannon got under my skin about some comments they made. Or the fact with the pressure that the Wrestle X is right around the corner.

Simon: At the end of the day. I got a job to do and that is to keep up with you guys and walk out with the victory tonight. Myself, Matt, Taylor and you Mack. You are looking at the group that has almost every single title in the federation. You Mack is the SEF heavyweight champion of the world. You are the top dog man. the best of the best. I should have realize that and i guess the greed got to me. You know it was you that saw something in me and it was you that wanted this group to happen. I know now more then ever what a great spot that i am in. I am sorry for that.

Simon: But i am here now. I am ready for war. A Native Americano wanted to pull something out of me said that he would love to kick my teeth down my throat. I would love to see you try. Second off, Talon and Jax. Where we go again boys. Just one week removed from the tag team title fight. i know that Matt and myself can't wait to get our hands on you guys again. We got unfinished business. Then last but not least Phoenix Winterborn the SEW World Champion. The American Tradition,

Simon begins to smirk as Taylor face gets serious

Simon: I see it in your eyes. That focus that spark you want to destroy him to the point that he won't make it to the Wrestle X pay per view event. It something you feel down deep and it does explode real quick and fast and he will have no fucking idea what is about to hit him.

Simon: It's time for a show. Something that the Midwest Warriors has been showing the great fans for the last few weeks. Now that we got Showtime giving us a chance of a lifetime to fight in the Main Event here tonight on WAR. this is like DX, THe Hardy Boys and CM punk when they team up in a survivor series rules match a few years ago. The Greatest collection of superstars in the history of the SEF. I mean you have the future in Matt Ward and myself, One of the greatest and most successful female wrestlers of our time in Taylor Andrews. Regining and defending SEW X Diva's champion and one of the three memebers of the SEF trio tag team champions. Then the man himself, the top dog, The SEF Heavyweight champion of the world The Mack.

Simon: It's time guys. I can't wait to get into this battle.

Taylor Andrews

Taylor standing next to Mack who keeps his arm draped around the Golden Gal who takes the mic from Mack into her own hand hold it to her pouting red lips parched together to make any man drop to his knees. But that glare in her bright eyes ready to lay down something Simon may not like, maybe!?!

The Showtime doesn't feel pressured by anything, even the biggest show of the year and you continue to fail in seeing what were about when we cannot be anymore clear. We are here in the ring wide open for all to see who the greatest is, so stop trying to float a boat that is already sailing higher than you can imagine, Simon. Simon does not say what The Showtime is about for you are a son of a legend and have even more to prove in this ring. Yes, Mack is tight with your daddy, and he sees something in you, Mack knows what he does and says and needs not say a fucking word until you get what he does, until you get what The Showtime is about. You have been shown, we showed the whole world for weeks now and well A Native Americano may be a big fucking juggernaut who will not die, we will prevail on WAR this week. The Showtime brings justice to our own and makes the whole show look even better and if you continue to fail and see that, to see what were about, then it is as our Director of SEF said, your teeth will be kicked down your throat. But like he said, it will be from Da Shows Ova because even he knows Mack, I know Mack, everybody who follows SEF knows that Mack will kick you down and I will laugh as I am standing in The Showtime watching you and Matt look up at the lights with the rest of the so called teams tonight. Mack never made a claim verbally he didn't already state as fact in the ring, so get your facts straight Simon. You don't need to be sorry for being greedy, for The Showtime is all about being greedy with the spotlight and making anyone else work for it, steal it from us cause you better give what you get, like the rest of us who make it big in SEF. You take what you want and that is why we set the stage for The Showtime to come together, and this is nothing like you or anyone has seen before. If you think it is, you need to get the fuck out of our way because I'll tap you out before Mack can knock you out. As great as DX and the others you mentioned were, we are the greatest collection to united in the past decade and this is not one night only, this is The Showtime, this is for as long as you you can hang with the best wrestlers in the world because we are forever, our legacy will never fade. You are good, you and Matt, and Heather could be too, but you are not the the best team in this match, The Showtime is. And you are Light Heavyweight Champion because you want to be a champion, you want success, and you are willing to go to any length, a trait I have shown, yes, but not as much or as long as Mack as. He was the biggest star who ever roamed the MSN Circuit when it existed and he made his name famous in various indies across the world before MSN had a circuit. Mack doesn't need your praise, he needs you to be half the man he is and come correct to The Showtime, not kiss ass. And where the fuck is Matt, you talk to him? Where the hell are you coming from Simon cause your failing to get what is going on?!?

Taylor a little confused by Simon, but dead set on doing everything she said while Mack just hangs on her looking smug and arrogant like the best wrestler in this ring or any other because no one has proved he isn't.

MattWard

I walk into the frame while Heather and Larissa are in the Mid West Warriors locker room then i start to speak.

::Matt Ward:: We need to send this company a message, they think they have what it takes to be champions well the bar has been raised. I don't care if titles change between this group at least in this group that knows how to prove that we are worth the titles we have. So far we have ANA playing mind games with Simon saying that Mack is going to turn his back when he feels is right. ANA you say you are fighting for Justice? your nothing but Injustice. We are the gold standard of SEF and if you don't like it you need to deal with it because we are here to dominate.

Simon looks at me as i adjust both of my tag team title belts as he starts to speak

Taylor Andrews

But Taylor speaks up some more to clear up Matt's confusion.

Actually Matty...

The Golden Gal smirking lusciously and sarcastically.

A Native Americano may be our enemy, but he simply spoke the truth. Until the two of you show us what you got to offer The Showtime, why you belong in the same ring with us right now, then a superkick may be what you get in the main event of WAR!?! We have already sent a message to this company, we have been brewing up this unification for weeks and the two of you are blowing it. A Native Americano is the least of our worries for he has no one to help him fight, at least no one on the active roster. We have the opportunity to indeed dominate tonight, because he is a lone wolf fighting a whole pack of hungry wrestlers that want what A Native Americano does not want, glory, success, gold, and the spotlight. Whether you want to accept it or not, the Director wants us to do what were doing, at least what Mack and I started for you two to follow, so start doing it or get out of our way. Our Director of SEF is going to always shoot on anyone who gets the picture wrong, but has shown his concern is with building his own team because he knows with or without a team, The Showtime owns the night like we do every night. You two want to be in the band, then tune in with what were doing and roll with it for nothing else is acceptable. And if Mack has a problem with what I say, he will tell ya, but I doubt he does for I know him better than anyone in The Showtime, or in this ring.

Taylor glancing at Mack who still smirks smugly nodding he is ok with it and waits to see what these two boys have to offer cause he ain't impressed yet.

Daddy Mack

Mack stares across the ring at Matt and Simon standing there not really offering much outside of what Mack has already seen from them. He pulls his arm off of Taylor's shoulders and smacks her ass, then takes the mic and steps forward sort of between the two boys. Mack with a shrugging motion and grins a little still, as always displaying his superior stature he proves beyond a doubt unlike anyone else.

Maybe I jumped the gun on this, maybe management jumped the gun on booking this card cause at this rate, well we may be the best team going into the eight person tag match, The Showtime ain't looking to swing no dicks around. You beat the best wrestler in this ring and lead this pack, or you look to Mack as your head of wolves. And we go one on one anytime you want and tear the house down like The Showtime always does. Hell, XFW is giving a free shot at Mack to anyone who wants it, so maybe we make it happen there, we bring The Showtime to XFW LIVE TV!?! Make no mistake though, winning the title ain't gonna be free cause I'll make ya pay the price of a lifetime. As for this WAR, this week, well boys, let's just see what you can bring to The Showtime and maybe I won't kick ya from my spotlight!?!

Mack tossing the mic back to Taylor and unsnaps his SEF World Heavyweight Title lifting it up for Matt and Simon to take a good look at it, to see the most prestigiously sought after championship in the world. Then Mack slaps it to his shoulder and walks between the two boys to step through the ropes and hop to the floor bringing "Rock N Roll Jesus" by Kid Rock over the pa. Mack swaggering up the ramp to saunter backstage through the curtain as Taylor, Matt, and Simon watch him go. Then the tron pops on to a scene backstage with Kimberly Pain coming up to Mack wanting to fuck him and going for his crotch. Mack just laughing and swatting her back playfully, but with some force.

Naw honey, I need more than you got.

Kim a bit disappointed as Mack walks down a hall and out of a room comes Danika leaping on to Mack wrapping her legs around him. Mack getting kissed by her before pulling her off and tossing her back a little cocking his leg like he will kick her and he probably would if Danika didn't take the hint.

Good girl, you go fuck someone who wants a girl, I got to find someone worth my time since The Showtime ain't panning out quite right.

Mack walking off searching it seems, how hard though is hard to tell behind that smart ass grin of his. The tron fading and what is left of The Showtime remains in the ring, whatever that is!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF