sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time To Strike

Started by mysticbabydoll, March 11, 2014, 10:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady isn't worried about Marcus "Money Man" Dollars since he has no clue who Brady really is, and he will not listen to him. He is part of The Showtime, and he isn't going to let this punk take something away from Kira, and he don't like him one bit. He has to prove to Mack that he will actually be his tag team partner, and not go along for the ride. He is somewhere, and he just got done with a work out. He turns to look at the camera, and gets talking.

Brady Henderson: Marcus you fail to realize that you can't walk into this company, and flash your money around that isn't how this works. I been tag team champion with the Mack, and I have been the Light Heavyweight Champion. I am representing just The Showtime, but Kira as well. You show no respect to the WAR GM, and then you don't respect this business. I have been here longer then you, so I know how to fight in the ring. I don't play around, and don't talk down Mack to me because I will stand up for him. You will not win this match that easily, and Kira will be in my corner. You don't deserve what she got, so you will have to do better then that. I am not an easy opponent, so don't think you got this match made because you don't. I worked hard to get where I am, and there is no way I am going to let you bring this company down, and I have respect for this company. It is my turn to prove myself once again which I will do, and you will be another victim that falls at my feet.

Brady tilts his head to the side, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: You like to run your mouth, but your facing me. You don't impress me at all, and I don't need your money. You have no clue what your in for when you take me on, so you can hit the bricks. When my former tag team partner left the company and Mack took me under his wing. I made a mistake of just going for the ride, and that is what cost us the tag team championship. Now I want to make it up to him, and you decided to stick your nose in something that didn't involve you. I will take you out, and leave you bloody because you cross the line with the wrong man. Starting stuff with me is going to become the worst mistake you ever made, and I am not showing you any mercy at all because you simply don't deserve it. I fought plenty of superstars in this company, and most of them are way better then you. I am not some rookie that you can talk down, and your words won't be enough to keep me down. I don't give up, so get ready for the fight of your life. I will put you in your place, and you will regret getting into my business. When you step into the ring with me prepare for the beating that you deserve, and when the bell rings to end the match you will be left laying on the apron looking up at the ceiling. I was born to do this, and you will not ruin it for me. I don't think you would do a great job at running this place, and I will not be one of your supporters. You can flash that money at someone else because it won't work on me, and no one wants to work for you.

Brady smirks, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: I know what is at stake, and I will fight to the very end. Bring everything you got Marcus because it just won't be enough. I am the one that you got to deal with, and you will see a side to me that no one has seen before as you just unleashed  apart of me that you will wish you never did, and that will be on you. This isn't a war to me, but a fight to me to save this company from the likes of you. You should have stayed out of it, and you will be hurting by the time I am done with you. You can't blame anyone for this, but yourself so I can't wait to show you that I  mean business as there is nothing you can do or say about the fight that I will bringing into this match so I will see you out there.

Brady walks off, and the scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF