sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Inforcer Meets The SEF Enforcer of Justice

Started by ropsef4832, March 19, 2014, 07:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

So after last week's movement of The Showtime showing off their ability to follow Mack's lead and takeover WAR, take over this company, the war is shifted to bring A Native Americano into battle with the inforcer of the Mid West Warriors, a man who isn't even in The Showtime, Jeremy Ward. No real history between these two, no backstory to set up a match, just two big guys going head to head. One claims to be the inforcer while the other has been showing he is an enforcer of justice, so which one proves to be the man in this contest, who walks away knowing they brought their brand to the forefront of SEF!?

Is it A Native Americano who will display real justice as he stands in the back among the shadows of a secluded work area for arena staff, dressed in his swat gear ready to fight. Long dark hair hanging in his face with those dark eyes hungry for WAR staring indifferently as ever.

I got no love or hate for my opponent tonight, unless he decides to stay hidden and make no appearance for this battle, then he is no opponent, but just another fallen figure in my path to bringing justice to SEF. I am sick of wrestlers who show up, get booked, and lay down to show nothing more, to try and rely on something from the past, whether it be in SEF or outside this network. Jeremy Ward, a former SEF Tag Team Champion with the infamous, legendary, and damn sure iconic Daddy Mack who is teaming with a man who shares your last name. Whatever other ties, if any, you have with Mack have not been revealed and wouldn't matter anyways for justice will be served whether The Showtime comes for me or not. After last week they may leave me alone, but considering what happened, I may not leave The Showtime alone!?!

A Native Americano flipping his hair back to show a bit of rage, a snarl of his lips and a slight roar coming from deep within.

I work for SEF, for all wrestlers, every one of you, I stand up in the face of pieces a shit that try to discredit us, that try to bury us, that just plain hate SEF. I have always done it, behind the scenes, outside of SEF through promotional tools on the internet, through news sources, and even had some wrestlers over the years stick up for us. Very few and far between compared to the rally I have brought on to our haters and now I transition to doing it in SEF, ever since my revelation last fall. Its been a hard road, but carving your own niche always is in professional wrestling, especially when many of my ideas have been stolen from underneath me. Tonight though its a match if Jeremy shows up, its he and I one on one, and if he thinks his return is going to be successful, he better give me his best work ever, better than he has given anywhere else in this world. I am getting sick and tired of trying to get behind everyone else, to help all of you get ahead and be the face of the company. Phoenix Winterborn failed in doing so and is sucking hind tit to Mack and Taylor when he could have been vying for that number one spot in SEF. Everyone wanted me in the top five, the fantastic five, even though I don't want glory. But sooner or later I guess I have to give the people what they want, I have to stand up and be that face no one else has the guts to be, and if it means glory comes with it, then so be it!?! I care about SEF, SEW, even XFW, every bit of SEF is where my passion lies. I don't care if A Native Americano is number one or dead fucking last cause I get it, I accept being last for being the nicest guy you ever fucking met. But a good guy, even though the Renegades of Peace are "Good To Be", its not about me, that group is about we. I fight for all of you as a Renegade of Peace, I stand up for SEF and every wrestler who has been put down for their love of this business. I go to bat when no one else will, I do what is right even if I have to be wrong for doing it. A Native Americano is not here to worry about who loves him or hates him for my love is unconditional and the love my wife and children are all I need to keep moving, to keep working, to drive justice home for all of you. I will not give up, die, or lay down and be walked over. I let too many fucking people get over when they whined and cried foul, I tried to work with the haters, but their hate only grows. They think they know what SEF is about, what I have done for them and everyone in SEF, for pro wrestling, but they know nothing. Too caught up in blind episodes of delusion, so fuck 'em all. Jeremy Ward, you stay hidden and I will make an example out of you to show all the haters, to show the dedicated roster we have who the face of SEF is!?!

And the Director backing into the darkness disappearing, but charges back into a leaping superman punch crashing his large meat paw tightened in a fist to the view crashing it to static and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF