sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Stairway to heaven or hell (simon rp )

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 27, 2015, 08:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash coming off a hard fought victory over Cool Jay Lou will now have to regroup and focus on the job at hand as he will be going up against Tim Wyatt in a Stairs match.

Simon: Wow a stairs match. Well this is pretty simple. Stairs are a complete and utter weapon. anything goes when it comes to that. So now i am going to show you Tim Wyatt what i am capable. You see i showed that i am a fighter and a warrior in a technical match when i beat Cool Jay Lou on Anarchy but now i am going to show you that i do have an hardcore side when i face off with you in the upcoming Showstoppa.

Simon starts to work out in the gym.

Simon: It's interesting, I have never fought in a stairs match in my life. I have been in ladder matches, battle royal, Steel Cage fights and hell i was in a scapfolding match once before right here in the SEF. So now a Stairs match?

Simon Begins to laugh

Simon: I like it, I like it alot.

Simon starts to work on strength and the weights so that he will be able to pick up and use the stairs as a weapon.

Simon: Seems to me like i have alot to learn about this match. Now i want it to me more fun that the God awful Eric Rowan and the Big Show did. SO Tim Wyatt i hope you are ready to blow the roof off the place when we get into this battle. I know we both have something to prove.

Simon: See you in the ring.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF