sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy # 12

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 27, 2015, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Simon Lee Nash

Deadline
11:59:59 PM Eastern on Jan 30, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEF:WUN Office
All questions or problems with the card can be addressed in the SEF:WUN Office and directed towards Anarchy GM, Carlos Mitchell, so just click the name above which is a link to where you can post any further inquiries.

Venue
Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, MI

Theme Music
"Welcome To Reality" by Pop Evil

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash vs Taylor Andrews
Last Person Standing
Ref: Smokey McWeed

Mid Card Bout
Priceless Paine vs West Coast Connection
Tornado tag
Ref: Doug Melvin

Opening Contest
Dean Rush vs San Yo
Ref: Tom Walker
Staff
|
Interviewer
Greg Boone
|
Color Commentator
Michael Mazzarone
|
Play By Play Commentator
Nick Miller
|
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
|
Referee
Tom Walker

Simon Lee Nash

Opening Contest
Dean Rush vs San Yo
Ref: Tom Walker

The match begins with sudden impact by Dean Rush and he hits a DDT. He picks San Yo up and hits a Suplex as well.
Miller: Rush coming out really strong to start this.
Mazzrone: Yeah good start but it's how you finish is what I am looking to see.
Then Dean Rush goes for a body slam but San Yo powers out of it and hits a huge superkick to the fact. He goes for the cover and only gets a two count.
Miller: Wow that was close to become a three.
Mazzrone: Now we are going to see what Dean is made of. San Yo has taken control of this match.
San Yo hits a running dropkick and goes quick for a cover again and only gets a two count again.
Signs of anger from San Yo is start to show.
San Yo grabs Rush he throws him off the ropes and Rush counters and hits a tornado DDT on San YO.
Rush gets up and grabs San Yo and puts him in the Rush Breakdown
Miller: Oh my god
Mazzrone: That's it it's over thanks for coming San Yo
Miller: He got him
Mazzrone: Wow that was impressed
Miller: He got him with the Rush Breakdown and that's all she wrote let's get the official word
Winters: Here is your winner, DEAN RUSH

Winner: Dean Rush @ 7 Minutes 34 Seconds

The TV monitor starts to go black and white.
Just when you thought it was safe.
Show images of broken bodies and people that was hurt.
Your Worst Nightmare is coming.
No body is safe,
All shall bow before him
HE'S COMING SOON
Miller: Who is this, What is this.
Mazzrone: I don't know but whatever it is. I like it. Can't wait to see what or who this is and He's coming soon. There will be a lot of sleepless nights coming in the SEF I can promise you that.

Mid Card Bout
Priceless Paine vs West Coast Connection
Tornado tag
Ref: Doug Melvin

The Match begins with a straight out all out brawl it so bad the camera has a hard time trying to keep up with the action. But the Crowd is going nuts for it. Paine and Cool Jay Lou goes out side of the ring and Price and Mesa goes at it for a little bit inside the ring. The match slows down when Paine puts Jay into the ring post and then a double team starts on Mesa. Priceless hit a double suplex and goes for the cover and only gets a two count.
Mazzrone: They are being smart here. They corner Mesa it's only a matter of time now.
Just then like a ball of Fire Jay explodes back into the ring and goes into a full scale attack just then he hits German Suplex on Price and then a twist of faith on Paine. He tells Mesa to set up for the finish.
But before anything can happen Price grabs paine and they start to walk out on the match and slowly walks up the ramp.
Miller: Whoa whoa whoa whoa what's this?
Mazzrone: Ah they are taking a time out. Nothing wrong with that.
Miller: The ref is counting it's more than five.
Mazzrone: They got a ten count to get back into the ring.
Priceless Paine decide to say forget it and leaves.
Mazzrone: Well I guess they are done for tonight.
Ding Ding Ding
Miller: Oh come on that is bull crap. What a shitty way to end this match. It was getting good too.
Winters: Ladies and gentlemen here are your winners by way of countout The WEST COAST CONNECTION.
But Jay and Mesa was not happen and they run up the ramp and starts to brawl with the Priceless Paine.
Mazzrone: What the hell is this. The match is over.
Miller: Looks like the West Coast Connection will be done when they say it's done.
Mazzrone: That's not right at all where is Carlos Mitchell. West Coast Connection should be fined and suspended in my book.
Miller: And what no punishment for the Priceless Paine?
Mazzrone: What they did was completely within the rules not what the West Coast thugs just did. This is not straight out of Compton. That was Pointless unnecessary unacceptable and border line stupid in my mind. 

Winners: West Coast Connection @ 16 Minutes 7 Seconds

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash vs Taylor Andrews
Last Person Standing
Ref: Smokey McWeed

Miller: Here we go the moment we all have been waiting for Simon Lee Nash to go one on one with Taylor Andrews. Last Person Standing the rules are simple you have to beat your opponent down to the point that they will unable to answer the count of ten from the ref.
Mazzrone: Tonight we are going to see two of the so called old guard destroy each other and I hope someone gets hurt tonight.
Miller: Oh you do huh?
Mazzrone gives a smirk
Miller: Well there is nothing more to say but let's go to ring side and Sam Winter to get things started.
DING DING DING
Winters: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the special Last Person Standing match.
We own it hits on the pa system and the crowd begins to roar as Simon Lee Nash walks down the ramp and looks focus on the job at hand.
Winters: Introducing first from Detroit MI weighing 235 LBS. Simon Lee Nash
Miller: Simon Lee Nash looks focus tonight. He is going up against someone that considered a best friend in this company and one person that was responsible that he was a champion once upon a time.
Foxy foxy hits on the pa system
Winters: Making her way to the ring. From Sacramento CA Taylor Andrews
Mazzrone: Holy Crap look at the look on her face. She looks pissed like some piss all over her dinner or something. She looks like she is going to kill someone. I am loving her more and more.
Simon and Taylor goes face to face and eye to eye. Smokey McWeed starts to explains the rules however both of them doesn't take the eyes off each other.
The Bell rings and the fight begins
Simon goes up to Taylor and trys to do a UFC touching of fist to start the fight and Taylor accepts and touches fist.
They lock up and back each other to the ropes.
McWeed yells for a breaks
And they break clean.
They lock up again in the center of the ring and Taylor does an armdrag and Simon head bounces off the mat. Simon sits down and taylor starts to skips around the ring.
The men in the crowd begins to cheer as she is flirting a little bit. She then sits on the ring ropes waiting for simon to get up.
Simon takes a second and then nods his head. Trying not for her mindgames to work.
Miller: Simon is trying to act cool here.
Mazzrone: She knows him really well. And it's the same way around. He knows her really well. This is going to be epic.
Miller: Simon needs to remember this is another match. He said that wants to become a champion again. He is a former Light heavyweight champion and a former Interactive champion.
Mazzrone: Yeah true but it's a what have you done for me lately league and he is completely out of the league of Taylor Andrews.
Simon locks up again and he backs her up against the ropes and then throws her off the ropes then she kicks simon in the stomach and drops a snap suplex and Simon quickly rolls out of the ring.
Miller: Whoa
Mazzrone: A snap Suplex and Simon needs a time out here.
Miller: There is no ring rust when it comes to Taylor Andrews.
Simon is getting anger as Taylor continues to skip around the ring then she blows a kiss to simon.
Miller: She is really trying to get under his skin and I think it's working.
Mazzrone: She is using the fact that He did have or maybe still does have a crush on her to her advantage. Simon is completely out of his game right now.
Simon gets up the steel steps and gets back into the ring.
They lock up again and she throws him off the ropes and Simon Lands a sicking clostline that turns Taylor inside out.
Miller: OH my God
Mazzrone: WOW
Miller: OH man he turn Taylor inside out with that Closline from hell.
Simon does even waste time he mounts her and starts to go ground and pound attack.
He hammer fist her to the ground and then pulls off and lets the ref start the 10 count.
5 taylor starts to stir.
6 she closely gets up and simon grabs her and stops the count.
Simon picks her up and gives her a sidewalk slam.
He kicks her in the stomach then does some pin point attacks all over her body with his foot.
Then simon grabs her wipe her off the rope and hits a big boot to the face.
Ref begins to count again.
She begins to stir.
8 she grabs a rope to pull her self up and stops the count
Simon Charges and Taylor mules kicks to below the belt.
Simon drops to his knees and taylor drops kick to the match then she climbs up the rope and drops a Swanton Bomb on him.
She goes up to him and whispers you was looking for some real t and a well you found that and then some.
She points at the ref to start counting.
Miller: Looks like he is out
Simon starts to stir
8 crawling to the corner to pull up
Simon is up but Taylor meets him with the Fox trot and Simon drops down again.
She smiles at the work she is doing then mocks simon by throwing up the Wolfpac sign. Something that meant the world to them back in the day but you know there is no love or friends in this match.
Then she grabs Simon and then T and A
Simon passes out from the pain and he is down and out.
The Ref begins to count.
Just then the crowd rises to their feet
And then Bang out of no where MACK blast a chair shot to the back of Taylor
Miller: WHOA WHAT THE HELL
Mazzrone: It's Mack BABY. IT'Payback for that little bitch. She attack him recently on television and now Mack is coming to collect some payment.
Miller: This is wrong he just destroyed a great match.
Mack yells at Taylor and drops the Mack Attack on her in the center of the ring.
The Ref calls for the Bell
Miller: Wait a minute what's going on?
Mazzrone: Ref called for the bell. This can't be right. Isn't it no DQ in a Last person standing?
Miller: I don't get it either.
Mack admire his handy work. Simon slowly gets up and not knowing what had just happen Then he sees taylor on the ground and Mack is in the ring.
Mack gives a cocky grin to Simon
Simon is not too please at all.
Mack: Shit happens
Winters: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner as a result of a DQ. Taylor Andrews.
Winner: Taylor Andrews @ 20 Minutes 49 Seconds
Simon puts his hands over his head and is really ticked off he gives a look at Mack
Mack shrug his shoulders
Mack: Sorry but business is business.
Miller: I can't believe it. Taylor Wins by DQ
Mazzrone: I totally get it. Mack had revenge on his mind cause remember that no good backstabbing witch attacked him and Liz about a week or so ago and you think for one second that Mack was not going to lay down and do nothing. You got another thing coming
Miller: But about Simon?
Mazzrone: What about him? He was out. There was no way he was going to make it back to the count of Ten. Mack did him a favor and instead of being angry at Mack. He should be thanking Mack for saving him.
Miller: Well we will have a lot more to handle but we will see you in two weeks for another edition of Anachy so for Mike Mazzrone and all of the SEF crew I am Nick Miller and have a good night everybody.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF