sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Where is your Light?

Started by sopshowtime69, February 26, 2015, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Standing in the shadows of the arena is where we find the dark figure of A Native Americano leaving us to see he has long hair, a bushy beard, and capped with a farmer like hat casting a round silhouette. We know who it is when the gruff voice echoes from the darkness with a huskiness.

"My oh my, mister Cut, you and I have never been formerly introduced I do believe. A lot has happened in a year, but I don't recall getting to know you very well when I arrived here. I had other business to attend to that, well..."

A bit of a pause as A Native Americano brings his hands up clasped over his mouth to breath rough into them, then lowers his hands to speak again.

"I delivered Justice to everyone who deserved it and you may have felt it a time or two, but it was a hard lesion not many understood. The Justice is still here and A Native Americano is still going to deliver it to whoever deserves it. However man, Justice is still about finding the light, your light, because A Native Americano is the real light that never comes. This is my offering to the world, to the SEF universe, to all of you that follow me into the light, you will get your light while I remain in the darkness. I am the guide to the promised land, follow me or feel Justice the hard way."

A Native Americano stretching his arms out and his head rears back as he lets out a bit of a maniacal laugh, then a cut to static before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF