sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

King Of SEF Again!

Started by JordanCut, December 13, 2015, 09:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

King Of SEF 2 is on the air showing Chris Orton getting ready for his upcoming match against Hiroku Shinobi in quarterfinals of King Of SEF tournament. Chris Orton made it clear that he going back on his throne being King Of SEF once again nobody or nothing going to stop me from accomplishing his goal as he started speaking.

Tonight on "King Of SEF 2", I take my rightful place sitting down on my throne as your King Of SEF for second time. It seems as though people are starting to see that being gone from SEF I have become better than the rest that exactly what I have prove in that ring every week. Now I am all in becoming once again King Of SEF nothing or anybody going to stop me from making my goals a reality that is a promise!

Chris Orton folds his arms hears "CHRIS ORTON" chants, and he continue on speaking

Hiroku Shinobi, I don't know much about you, so I will tell you what to expect not a victory for you more of a lost against a man who set out to prove that he is the best far better than the rest that man is me! You have newer wrestlers in my career since I came back, and they all said I couldn't beat them guess what happen I won everyone is talking about Chris Orton is back better than ever you going to get your ass kick tonight. As far as who I face next doesn't matter to me, I go back on my throne become King Of SEF ain't nobody or nothing going to stop me!

Chris Orton smirks then leaves his locker room a hype video about Chris Orton is being played.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF