sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 37 {3/12/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, March 04, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

9 PM EST on March 12th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Venue
Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme Music
Eat The Rich by Aerosmith

Opening Contest

Mid Card Bout

Main Event
Ladder Match

Mesa(c) v. Cool Jay Lou(c)
SEF World Tag Team Heavyweight Championship
Winner of this match will unify the two Tag Title belts into one belt making him the new TiTanium Champion
SEF TiTanium Heavyweight Championship

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
SEF Owner
Mr. Bear
Carnage Talent Coordinator
Frank E Dangerously
Color Commentator
Nick Torres
Play By Play Commentator
Timekeeper

Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
Referee
Tom Walker

NBD

"Hello Detroit and welcome to Carnage here on Thursday nights live only on the SEF Network. We have a full house here tonight inside the Joe Louis Arena and with me as a constant is Nick Torres to help call tonight's show."

Eat The Rick by Aerosmith plays in the background with the many cheers of the riled up fans as Nick Torres says.

"Pretty easy to go deaf in here. These people came to see some action from SEF and they got a killer main event between two tested highflyers who are part of the best tag team today. Its going to be epic!"

Miller says.

"That is right. Mesa and Cool Jay Lou go head to head in a ladder match for the World Tag Team Championship belts which will be transformed into one belt, the TiTanium Championship, so after tonight only one of these men will be a champion. No telling who that will be or what else we see, but Mr Bear is expected to be out here addressing that as we speak."

Torres says.

"So shut up and let him get out here, jesus you talk too much Miller!"

Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi plays over the pa now and here comes the newly formed, or reformed, Impact X Facta, as coined by Nick Torres last week. The Mack front and center in his ring gear with a Showsteala shirt on. Elizabeth Marret with Mack's arm around her and she carries his SEF Title belt while wearing clear high heels and blue jeans with a leather jacket hugging her curves. Her jacket is open and a V cut purple shirt is underneath letting off a bit of her ample milf cleavage while her ruby red curls of hair hang down her shoulders bouncing a bit. Rapid right up next to Mack as well and in his ring gear sporting a black tee and The Network World Title around his waist. Johnny X and Strife are ready for combat with Jordan Brooks following the rebellion wearing his Revolution Title around his wait and ready to wrestle. Hiroku Shinobi with the rebellion as well and ready to fight with his crew as they take the ring with Mack holding the ropes for Liz who grabs her man a microphone. Rapid with one as well and the two old friends stand side by side with Elizabeth to Mack's left flashing that SEF Title. Mack speaking first.

"Well, it seems to be a different day in SEF, but one that feels oh so familiar as I stand in this ring with my favorite gal and the boys who helped me build SEF. Rapid, Johnny, Strife, two thousand two was a great year and I'll never forget you three, ever. Jordan, Hiroku, we got a rebellion to lead against the tyrannical control of The Triad who seems to have an ace, but probably more than one, up their sleeves!?!"

Mack quickly glances out towards Nick Torres at ringside, but keeps that smart ass sarcasm oozing from them baby blues. Rapid speaking now.

"We know they have aces up their sleeves cause we would have the same, we have had the same to get where we are. So yea, Rick Reynolds and your crew, you are doing it right, you are moving up, but you crossed paths with the wrong crew. I took your title last week and tonight we are taking even more as we head into Wrestle X to take the biggest stage there is the business. Impact X Facta is open for business to rebel louder and harder cause against The Triad, we are gonna need to, so let me do the honors this time Mack, let me just say, LET THE F'N REBELLION BEGIN!!!"

Mack slapping Rapid on the back approvingly of his old friend even though he don't need, he wants to. Then we hear Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple play over the pa bringing out Rick Reynolds in a thousand dollar suit with a silverfish blue tint to it and black ringtips. His hair styled and a cocky grin on his face as Frank Hussar is in the usual grey sweat suit. Bill Roberts and Priceless Paine are strapped with their gold and dressed to compete and The Triad as these five men are called approach the ringside area to step in the ring. Rick calling for a microphone and Mack just tosses his at the natural sinner, but Frank catches to hand to his friend. Rick lifting it up with eyes locked on the whole group, but on Mack especially.

"Mack, you and your little rebellion will be no match-"

Hiroku Shinobi taking Rapid's microphone now cuts Rick off.

"HEY! I am sick of this you pompus windbag! You elitist sack of shit, and yes, Rick Reynolds, you are one in the same as the man I speak to."

Hiroku's gaze fixed on Bill Roberts who grins as he shows off his title belts, the II Title especially. Mack scratching his head and leans in to Hiroku's mic.

"Dude, when did you learn English?"

Hiroku says.

"I been here a decade, but back to business. To you Bill, to you and I at Wrestle X, one on one for that II Championship you hold so dear to you. You accept my challenge and it will be my last to you if I cannot win. What do you say?"

Rick holding the microphone over to Bill who nods ok.

"I say that after Wrestle X you get no shots at the II Champ of SEF and you may as well go back to Japan and die in the dojos cause there ain't no room in my spotlight for you!"

Hiroku handing the mic to Mack and does a crotch chop at Bill who just scoffs with almost a laugh at his former friend. Rick taking his mic back to say.

"Ok, well since that business is handled and at Wrestle X The Triad's business of being the best will be secured when one of our own wipes out one of the rebellion, let's move on shall we!?!"

Mack chiming in.

"Yea kid, we been waiting for you to move on a while now, so stop boring us and let's start this right by KICKING..."

Mack still sarcastic as ever tapping his right foot a little, but Rick persistent.

"Oh we will, but first you may like to know that The Triad has gone into business with other brand names to create a bigger alliance, perhaps a dangerous alliance!?!"

With that said we hear Mouth For War by Pantera play over the pa and here comes Frank E Dangerously swaggering down the aisle in his cheap grey suit and striped blue tie. He has a cellphone in hand and Detroit ballcap on his head as he climbs in via the steps to take the microphone from Rick and look at the rebellion sort of proud, but ready to declare war on them all.

"Yes, yes, this alliance is going to be a bit dangerous indeed with the, how did you say Mack, aces up our sleeves!?! Yes, we have aces and as matter of fact here is the first one."

Exile by Slayer plays over the pa and out walks a tall and massive man clad in a red and black body suit with a black leather robe over his shoulders. His face hidden behind a leather mask that matches his suit and long dark hair hangs down his shoulders covering part of the mask, so only his dark eyes peer out. As this monster approaches the ring he reaches to the top rope with one of his gloved hands to pull himself up and over to stand behind The Triad towering over everyone showing he must be around seven foot. He just stands there and Frankie speaks with a sinister grin.

"A large man who may do some damage to whoever is in his way and his way is our way, The Triad, Hexus, and yea, the guy you glanced at earlier Mack, Nick f'n Torres. And to tease the idea of another body on our side, well, all I will say is that Hexus may not be the only seven footer!?! But we got one more I will reveal as our ace in the hole cause he is a man who has been in this business for thirteen years busting his ass, paving his own way to the top. He is the final addition to this collection of talent in the ring that is the most Dangerous Alliance I have ever seen and I have seen a few before. I worked with many of these same men in the past when we called ourselves the same name, and when you work with Frank E Dangerously, it is a Dangerous Alliance, so without further ado, I give you Hick Janes."

Shedding Skin by Pantera plays over the pa and smoke pours out from the curtain, puffs of white smoke billow almost and fills up the stage as the song jams through the arena. From the smoke we see a smaller man with a shaggy beard and long hair, light brown to sandy blonde. He sports a pair of white trunks with the roman numeral three etched in black looking almost torn into the shorts across the back a bit crooked to look a bit crazy, edgy perhaps!?! Hick Janes moves quick to the ring climbing the steps and up to the top rope to leap down and move to the front of the crew opposite Impact X Facta. Hick nodding to Frankie who offers his mic and now we hear this bearded man speak.

"Well this has been quite the coming together and quite honestly, for the first time in my life, I don't-"

Push It To The Limit plays over the pa bringing out Mr Bear to the stage in a black tuxedo to a podium on the right where he approaches to speak.

"I would like to remind everyone in that ring who the SEF Owner is and to let you know that our first match will be for the Triple Tornado Team Titles and not only will Impact X Facta be represented in this match, but so will a third team I have put together. So Johnny X, Strife, and Hiroku Shinobi will face Josh Diabolical, Hardcore Haz, and Steve White as well as the Triple Tornado Team Champs, Bill Roberts and Priceless Paine. That is not all however. From now on, Carnage will feature only one live match which will be the main event and we will have four matches beforehand all in the dark, so only the fans in attendance get to see those. This starts tonight and may change in the future, so that is all for now, now let's get to some action boys, clear the ring, oh, wait a minute. Mack, or is it The Mack!? You are the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and you may walk on this show anytime, but until you are defending the title on this show, I have no plans for you, so take the night off, take a few. Wrestle X is coming up and I need you healthy, so go home-"

Mack cuts the Owner off now.

"I AM HOME. This is my home and I will take your offer to walk on this show anytime I want and represent with my boys. And don't worry, I can make my own plans, but I warn you now, they tend to get real f'n crazy."

Mack tossing the mic up in the air, then tackles Rick Reynolds with punches engaging a huge brawl between Impact X Facta and this newly formed Dangerous Alliance in the ring. Mr Bear gets security out there motioning for them all to come out, but that really only leads to more bodies laying at ringside when the IXF stands tall. Rick Reynolds was able to avoid ruffling his suit since Frank guarded him as usual and got knocked out by Rapid. Hexus took a flying roundhouse kick from Mack as Johnny and Strife took Hick Janes out and Frankie was long gone when he saw Mack fly into action. Elizabeth helped Jordan and Hiroku send Bill and Priceless Paine into retreat and we heard Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi play over the pa. IXF doing crotch chops and owning the ring as Nick Miller says.

"Well what a way to kick off Carnage with this war between the IXF and Triad getting bigger. The Triad joining forces with Frank E Dangerously and a few aces up their sleeves as they put it. My partner, Nick Torres, being one of them."

Torres says.

"Aces don't reveal themselves until they need to Miller and if you think I got revealed, well then you just are gonna have to wait and find out that you haven't seen it yet."

Miller says.

"Regardless of your alliance its still nice to have you out here and it looks like we are going in the dark for the next match and all the rest until our main event which features World Tag Team Champions Mesa and Cool Jay Lou in a ladder match to determine who will unify the tag belts into one belt, the Titanium Championship. First up we get to see the Triple Tornado Team Titles in a nine man tornado team match, but no one watching this gets to, so see ya later."

Dark Opening Contest
9 Man Tornado Team Match
Johnny X + Strife + Hiroku Shinobi v. Josh Diabolical + Hardcore Haz + Steve White v. Bill Roberts(c) + Priceless Paine(c)
SEF Triple Tornado Team Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winners and NEW Triple Tornado Team Champions:
Josh Diabolical, Hardcore Haz, and Steve White @ 16 Minutes 35 Seconds after Josh pins Hiroku

I'm Broken by Pantera plays over the pa as Josh gets up, but he is attacked by Bill Roberts who lays the Diabolical one out with Interview This. Frank E Dangerously comes out on the stage with a microphone in hand to announce.

"On behalf of my clients, I am invoking a rematch for Bill Roberts and Priceless Paine right now, so we are having a six man tornado team match for the Triple Tornado Team Titles."

Frankie walks off and no one challenges Frankie's authority, so we get a ref out there to start this as Nick Miller says.

"Whoa, apparently The Owner is letting this match go on, so we see Josh Diabolical, Hardcore Haz, and Steve White defending their newly won titles minutes after winning them. Looks like we are in for a interesting night with moves like this being made."

Dark Mid Card Bout
6 Man Tornado Team Match
Bill Roberts + Priceless Paine v. Josh Diabolical(c) + Hardcore Haz(c) + Steve White(c)
Referee: Tom Walker

Bill Roberts and Priceless Paine @ 11 Minutes 58 Seconds after Chris Paine pins Josh

Numb by Linkin park plays over the pa bringing the new champs into the ring to celebrate with their gold, but is replaced with Push It To The Limit. Here comes Mr Bear to his podium on the stage still in his tuxedo and ready to make an announcement.

"Congratulations on winning the belts back so quickly boys, but since Frankie likes to invoke rematches for others, then as SEF Owner, I will be doing the same, however, it appears that Steve and Josh need to rest after the beatdown they suffered by your alliance. They will be replaced by these two individuals for the next match which will be another six man tornado team match for the Triple Tornado Team Titles."

Mr Bear walks off and then we hear Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions and here comes Jake Voss sauntering to the ring ready for a battle. Then we hear Foxy, Foxy by Rob Zombie play and the crowd goes nuts for Taylor Andrews who skips out with a shrug looking eager to fight someone. The teams assemble in the ring as Nick Miller says.

"Well this is a bit interesting to say the least, and with the bigger names in this six person tornado team match we may see new champions again, especially since this will make the third match for Bill Roberts and Priceless Paine."

Nick Torres says.

"Not a cool call by the Owner, but its his ship to sink, so whatever, let's see if we can overcome these odds and show the world why this Alliance is indeed Dangerous!?!"

Miller says.

"I don't like it when you get cryptic, bad things happen."

Dark Mid Card Bout
6 Person Tornado Team Match
Jake Voss + Taylor Andrews + Hardcore Haz v. Bill Roberts(c) & Priceless Paine(c)

Jake Voss, Taylor Andrews, and Hardcore Haz @ 26 Minutes 17 Seconds after Taylor makes Bill submit

Foxy, Foxy by Rob Zombie plays over the pa and Taylor gets out of there with her title leaving Haz and Jake to get beat down by the former champs and Hexus. The DA members soon leave the ring when officials let them know its main event time, so Nick Miller says.

"Hell of a wrestling match there and what a stage set for this killer main event between one of the best tag teams of all time who have to get ready to fight for a singles title. Kind of sad seeing the tag titles unified into a singles title, but historic nonetheless. Plus we have had plenty of action with teams battling all night. Cool Jay Lou and Mesa are both stand out singles stars waiting to happen and this could be it for one of them, or both!?!"

Nick Torres says.

"You said enough Miller, its gonna be epic, so let's find out who walks out of Detroit the brand new and first ever Titanium Heavyweight Champion."

Main Event
Ladder Match
Mesa(c) v. Cool Jay Lou(c)
SEF World Tag Team Heavyweight Championship
Winner of this match will unify the two Tag Title belts into one belt making him the new TiTanium Champion
SEF TiTanium Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Smokey McWeed

We pick up on this match around the twenty minute mark and Nick Miller says.

"For those of you just joining us, its been a hell of a ladder match so far between Mesa and Jay for the new TiTanium Title hanging above the ring. Mesa in control at first and really has shown no mercy on his partner and actually treated him as a bitter enemy."

Nick Torres says.

"That's what you have to do to be a champion on your own, treat all challengers as public enemy number one regardless of how much of a brotherhood you may share with them."

Miller says.

"That makes sense and Mesa has been showing that mindset as he set out to destroy Jay, but the cool one is in control now despite still losing blood from that ladder he took to the head earlier."

Jay has Mesa sitting on the top rope and leaps from the second turnbuckle to catch the Arabian knight around the head and perform a hurricanrana. Mesa hitting the mat hard and Jay gets up a bit winded, both men sweating a lot, and the cool one showing how cool he remains with a thumb chant getting the crowd involved.

COOL...JAY...LOU

Then Jay runs to the ropes leaping off the middle rung to flip back in a corkscrew senton bomb. Jay rolling up to leap to the top rope and fly high for the West Coast Splash, but Mesa rolling out of the ring letting the cool one smack the canvas. Mesa getting a ladder back in the ring under the bottom rope and pulls himself up on the apron kicking the ladder further in as Jay comes running over for a clothesline. The Arabian knight ducking to bury a shoulder to Jay's midsection, then rolls over into a sunset flip slamming Jay on the ladder. Mesa pulling Jay back up into a piledriver on the ladder further aggravating the cut on Jay's head. The Arabian knight up to kick Jay in the head, then pulls the ladder up to stand it under the title. Mesa helping Jay up into a scoop slam near the turnbuckles, then climbs the turnbuckles to fly off with the Arabian Aerial Assault. Jay rolling out of the way and gets up to bounce off the ropes into a low dropkick to the head of Mesa. The cool one getting up to climb the ladder and set his sights on the title above the ring. Mesa gets up when Jay is near the top and the Arabian knight picks up the other side of the ladder to swing it around from under the title. Jay steadies himself and the ladder stays up, so Mesa climbs up scurrying up to get his hands on the cool one who takes advantage of his position. Mesa trying to fight up through the swinging fists, but Jay managing to swing a leg up kicking Mesa down to the mat. Jay then gets on the top of the ladder leaping off in a West Coast Splash to Mesa and rolls off holding his own midsection. Mesa rolling towards the ladder, but a bit too winded to get up as Jay pulls himself in a corner to focus on his opponent, then looks up at the title. Jay looks back at Mesa, but here comes Hexus to the ring and Priceless Paine with Bill Roberts moving down and around to slide in first and tackle Jay in the corner holding him there. Jay fighting back with clubs to Bill's back and Hexus gets in the ring as the cool one kicks Bill back. Cool Jay leaps to the turnbuckles and off with a front dropkick sending Hexus back into the ladder when Priceless Paine enters to take down Jay. Bill jumping on Jay as well and helps bring him up to feed him to Hexus who rips the cool one up with both hands in a chokehold, then just slams him to the mat with authority. Bill drags the ladder under the title and helps Mesa up to climb it as Hexus takes Jay out of the ring to nail a series of punches and kicks to the cool one before ripping him up in a powerbomb on the floor. Mesa gets to the top of the ladder to retrieve the Titanium Title and ends the match.

Winner and NEW Titanium Heavyweight Champion: Mesa @ 31 Minutes 36 Seconds

Bad Religion by Godsmack plays as Mesa sits down on the ladder holding the title high in the air. Bill helps his new ally down as Frank E Dangerously comes out on the stage with a microphone in hand to declare.

"And now our alliance grows even more dangerous because the homicidal, suicidal, Arabian knight known as Mesa is your brand new Titanium Champion leaving Jay in the dust once again and for good. Let's go celebrate boys. Rick has already started, no surprise there."

Bill and Mesa head out of the ring with Priceless Paine after Hexus has already headed towards his agent while Nick Miller says.

"My god what a screwjob that was and after these men tore this house down with a ladder match to stand up with the greats classics we have seen over the years."

Nick Torres says.

"Mesa secured his place in history by aligning himself with an alliance that could insure it happened. Not that Mesa couldn't do it alone, but hey, that's what alliances are about."

Miller says.

"Jay was in control after taking so much punishment and got screwed, plain and simple, we saw it. Does Mesa deserve credit for a kickass match, yes, and he may have earned the title on his credibility as a champion, but he and Jay are not finished by a longshot. We are finished with tonight's show though, so tune in next week to find out what happens on Thursday Night Carnage. Until then, have a goodnight folks."

Dark Main Event
12 Person Tornado Team Tables Match
Jordan Cut + Cool Jay Lou + Josh Diabolical v. Johnny X + Strife + Hiroku Shinobi v. Bill Roberts & Priceless Paine v. Jake Voss(c) + Taylor Andrews(c) + Hardcore Haz(c)

Jordan Cut, Cool Jay Lou, and Josh Diabolical @ 32 Minutes 21 Seconds after Josh powerbombs Haz through a table

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF