sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

come get it everybody!

Started by JordanCut, February 27, 2015, 02:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Inside Marcus Dollars office, SEF 24/7 title on Marcus shoulder as he smiles started speaking.

SEF roster take a look at SEF 24/7 title on my shoulder this championship will go to first person walks in my office, and I will announce that person new SEF 24/7 champion come get it everybody!

Marcus Dollars kicks back on his chair just waits to see who wants SEF 24/7 championship title.

Daddy Mack

Entering the office is Japanese sensation San Yo dressed down in a pair of purple windbreaker pants with a white strip up the side. He sports a white tank top and just looks at the title belt on Marcus Dollars' shoulder, then at Marcus to smile with a nod at his boss.

I come for the 24/7 Title to represent SEF as champion.

San Yo just stands there, his arms at his sides, and waits for the announcement.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Marcus Dollars gives San Yo SEF 24/7 championship, and he makes the announcement.

San Yo! You are new SEF 24/7 champion!

Marcus smiles seeing San Yo.

Taylor Andrews

Tina comes busting into the office with a barbed wire ballbat slamming it into San Yo's back. Tina slams San Yo's face into the desk and pulls him back into a sto locking in the T & A. Marcus yelling at her now.

"YOU CAN'T WIN THE TITLE ON A SUBMISSION."

Tina holds on to choke San Yo out, then let's go to pull him up into a ddt and makes the pin, ONE....TWO...

ChrisTheOneOrton

Marcus: 3! New 24/7 Champion Tina!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF