sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

finish what I started

Started by JordanCut, October 13, 2015, 09:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Carnage camera is rolling showing Chris Orton in his locker room as he prepares for big match which he will have a chance to win SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship. Chris Orton get himself loose then jumps around, and he started speaking.

You know since I came back to SEF to finish what I started go into SEF history book greatest superstar and champion ever step foot in SEF ring. Now I feel that going to happen you might ask yourself how you know it going to happen Chris Orton. Just look who I am facing on "Carnage" tonight Simon Lee Nash is a joke of professional wrestler zero chance of winning! I mean I done my research on him, and I found out zero interesting about him, because he thinks he is the biggest thing in professional wrestling in the end just a joke that is truth. I mean come on Simon Lee Nash do you really think you got a chance of winning against myself against whatever his name is, because you can't pull upset victory over me, and you will not win SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Championship.

Chris Orton stop talking for a while then folds his arms, and he smiles then continue on speaking.

Ruemash said things last week which I find disrespectful saying I was shoved to top of SEF! What the hell was he thinking saying that shit? Come on man! I never slept with boss to get ahead to get top of SEF, and I didn't kiss anybody ass to get top of SEF, but you know what I did Ruemash show up wrestle my ass off to get all the accomplishment I made in SEF. You got nerve to say for me to kiss your ass, but I am not going to that more like I'm going to kick your ass on "Carnage" take that championship which you have with me add another accomplishment to my SEF resume. I know what you thinking Ruemash that I walk away from the match I had no balls, but I walk away for a good reason I wasn't going to let you get a pinfall over me that why I walk away. I will not walk away this time, because I'm going to beat your ass take that championship away from you, and you will no chance to remember you got your ass kick by greatest superstar in SEF history!

Chris Orton is done talking then walks away turn around smirks, and he heads out of his locker room.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF