sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Talking to Taylor (Fatal Fourway for the US Tag titles Chance)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, April 06, 2024, 01:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is hearing a black leather jacket with a Detroit Tigers Jersey and Black jeans 

He walks in to the club house and sits down on the couch

he notices Taylor Andrews

Simon: Long time no see Love

She stands up and looks at him. 

Simon: Hey hey easy easy. 

Simon hands are out in a sign of peace

Simon: Look i get it. Your mad about what happen in the Triple threat fight. Trust me i was just as pissed off about my friends getting involved in that fight. I haven't seen them or been wanting to hang out with them since what happen. 

Simon: I am sick and tired of the interference and the bullshit. I wanted to win that match on my own. I wanted to prove myself especially with you and phoenix in the ring. 

Simon: People doesn't take me serious anymore casue of all the bullshit these fucking girls has cause in the federation. but now we have a golden chance to win the US tag team titles and oh by the way. We held these titles before. 

Simon: We get a chance at a measure of payback cause some of the girls that got involed in that match is in this match. 

Simon: Put our differences aside and let's go and win this match and get a chance that those tag team titles. like old times like the times when i was part of the Impact Playaz. 

Simon: You know other than LBD you was the only one that i could have trusted. Let's be real here. Myself and A Native Americano never got along. Myself and Daddy Mack. There was respect but don't know if he liked me or cared about me. But you and i was different. We had some special girly. Maybe we can recreate the magic again. 

Simon: Starts tonight when we take on the Perrys, Summer and Crow and Delight and Sara Marie in the fatal fourway for the number one contendership for the US Tag team titles. This is a serious moment on our careers. off the heels of Wrestle X and now we have a chance to re establish ourselves as one of the most feared tag teams in SEF again. 

Simon: You remember this

putting up the wolfpac sign. 

Simon: This was our calling card. no body else. We DID THIS FIRST. 

Simon: I am sick and tired of the bullshit. Now its time that i got back to the basics and you are one of the people that i trust the most. So now fuck the revoution, It's time that we run like the pack we used to be. Time to take what belongs to us. Championship, Money and power. That was the three things we craved the most. 

Simon: Deep down

starts to walk up to Taylor. 

Simon: in your heart

Simon points to her chest where the heart is. 

Simon: You know it was fun when we did take over the SEF. 

Simon: We can make it fun again. 

Simon; Let's take these six out. Win this match and then take our the champions and gets those belts back. 

TBC by Taylor

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF