sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

King of SEF Qualifyer; v. Dean Rush; v. Jason Stratus

Started by Da Gangstas, November 22, 2015, 07:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

A opportunity of a lifetime for the opposition to The Network World Heavyweight Champion on November thirtieth when WAR airs live. But it is not a title match, it is a qualifying match for the King of SEF tournament which culminates on December thirteenth at the King of SEF pay per view. Hick Janes has everything to lose while Dean Rush has nothing to lose, but it is nothing to affect the extreme effect that is determined to leave us all affected. The Network World Heavyweight Champion has a big smile on his face with genuineness to him that shows he is not some disgruntled asshole seeking attention. Sure, Hick Janes is here to be the best and will take what comes with it, but he is here to wrestle, and Monday Night he will do that, so let's hear what the man has to say about this upcoming encounter with Dean Rush, a man who signed up a while ago, but is still a newcomer to SEF.

"My first thought about Dean Rush is to ask if he is related to Rob Rush!?"

He smiles a little wider showing a bit of a grin as that may have been a joke cause this is the first anyone ever mentioned the two being related. Hick just keeps smiling and pats The Network World Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist.

"Of course, where is Rob Rush at anyways? I think he decided to embrace the warrior in him, yea, that's right, but hey, back to Deano?! Can I call him that? Well, maybe he don't like it!? But it don't matter cause after Monday he may not like me when I show up to deliver another World Heavyweight Championship caliber match cause as long as I hold this title around my waist, I will always deliver a match to back up my status as champion of the world. Now Dean Rush, I don't know you personally, but I know you stand in my way to winning this King of SEF tournament and I am going to kick my way through until that crown is mine. I also know if you got half a ounce of passion for wrestling, then you will show up and give me a challenge to make sure I earn this spot as King of SEF because there is no doubt your challenge awaits Dean, so I hope you show. Right here man, I am a World Heavyweight Champion and ready for more titles, more crowns to wear, are you!?"

Hick just smiles and points his right index finger to the sky, then lowers it looking to say more, but Jake Voss slams a chair to his back sending the World Champ crashing forward to the floor. Jake in his ring gear as well in the back of the arena and he brings the chair up next his face looking sadistic with a sick smile etched across his face!

"It is I who will emerge as the new King of SEF and sooner than later I will take back MY World Heavyweight Championship. The WAR is not over, not by a longshot, but you are looking at your new King of SEF for damn sure!"

Jake lowering the chair to lean down on it with his hands while looking up from Hick to deliver a message to his opponent on WAR.

"Jason Stratus, you are in for a world you are untested and unprepared for as you get ready to step in the ring with the Defiant God. I have let lesser people go over me because I am that good that I can walk right back up and over them, so disposing of you will be no problem as I advance to eventually win this King of SEF tournament. That crown is mine, just like the one Hick Janes wears around his waist, it is all mine because I am the man, I am number one, for life!!!"

Jake raising the chair to slam it down over Hick's back again, then clutches it under his arm and walks away smugly happy over his handiwork and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF