sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

"The Phoenix Main Events Wrestle X...

Started by Phoenix, March 26, 2019, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

...and for the first time ever, a real phoenix wins the SEFWUN World Championship."

(Jake Voss stands backstage in the shadows dressed in black swat gear with the Anarchy Title over his left shoulder and a smirk on his face as he says.)

"Tina is standing in my way to headlining Wrestle X, in my way of that World Championship, and considering this title on my shoulder is one of the last two relics of Anarchy, I need a new title. I will always cherish the Anarchy Championship as I did more in one night of winning it that the first champ ever did, but that is the past and so will this title be, put into the past. I will carry it forever if I can and I will carry that World Title. I will holds this Anarchy Title up at the end of Wrestle X along with the World Title and all you will remember The Phoenix always rises. I spent fifteen years in SEFWUN after working my way up the indies and I'm ready to sit on top. I been through it all, around this world, and then some. Tina is going to be a challenge of course, she is world traveled, been in this company longer than I have even. Tina is hurt though, she is almost vulnerable and picking her apart would be fair game. It won't be easy, she is no pushover and never will be. I want this challenge though, a one on one match with the Golden Gal, her and I are going to reignite WAR and this company will have no choice, but to bring it back next week and the next week because we got more than enough talent to carry it every week. But we will see I guess. All I can do is go to Wrestle X and beat little miss Tina, how sweet it sounds, but that woman will turn my dreams sour in a snap of her fingers. I seen her in the ring, been around her in this company enough to know she is a worthy opponent. I think we even had a match or two, but nothing like this, with these stakes, a chance to headline Wrestle X. I am taking it no matter who I have to walk over to get it, and the Golden Gal is who I have to walk over. No easy path, but for The Phoenix, it never is. I will rise above all on this night and Wrestle X will be the night I am reborn as a World Champion who will not lay down for anyone!"

(He throws his fist in front of him signaling to the only allegiance has left, to his brothers in arms, to the Dogs of War.)

"Real justice is coming, tonight you will see a glimpse when two battle tested warriors go toe to toe and the best wrestler wins. Wrestle X you will see a spectacular event of epic proportions where I plan to win that World Championship, but after Wrestle X is when justice will be reborn, and the kings will fall."

(Jake pulling his fist back to slink back into shadows bringing us to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF